99 + 1 Questions II

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
The world is cruel and humans are assholes. Yet, the world is beautiful and humans are only just humans. We're not invincible.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• anlama

• BlueNeon

Top Posters In This Topic

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?

guilty.png

Kind of think it would be weird if I didn't.

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number

? (will ask for the rest later)

8831. Personally, I think everyone is guilty about that at some point. Maybe...

But I'm guilty as well.

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? :D

True. ;P 8578.

100) Ever felt your phone vibrating in your pocket and thought of a something else than just taking it out and answer? XD

Yes, I have. I've always wanted to try it. I hope you catch my drift here.

100) Do you consider yourself a dirty-minded person?

Yeah, but nothing out of the ordinary. ;P

100.1.) If you have always wanted to try it, what stopped you do so?

My phone would stop the vibration too quickly and leave me unsatisfied.

100.1) What do you consider out of the ordinary?

...bullseye. XD

Probably nothing, I used that expression to make my 'yeah' sound more innocent. You got me here. XD

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

A question would be "How often do you think about sex?" I'm very guilty here. VERY. I can't help it.

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?

Mostly without, for sure not when I have guests. It was my childhood dream - to sleep without clothes when I grow up and move out. xD

100.2.)How often do you think about sex?

:D I kinda knew you were going to ask me that question. In general, a lot. I think about it during school, during class, at home, when I'm on the forums, everywhere basically. When I daydream, it's usually about sex. I'm still a virgin and I don't think I'll lose my 'innocence' very easily to someone else at my current age, but I'm definitely not innocent when it comes to my sexual mental capacity.

100.2) Do you consider yourself a mentally mature adult?

It's justified. People who haven't done it yet usually think about it a lot. ;D

Nah. I still have my a long way to go.

57) How many relationships have you had?

, I suck at this game, everytime forgetting to reply. xD Noo! Otherwise I wouldn't be here. ;P Too girly for you? You can give it to me, I don't mind having something girly. xDD

The egg is the essence of life. Everyone was one.

A: Hell to the no, when did I say cars are not interesting? XD I don't even know what should I do now. I hate them both, but will go for COD for its graphic.

177) Have you seen my fluffy socks?

lol if i'll ever be able to drive any of these cars i'll definitely keep them for myself, sorry XD actually i'm slowly thinking of buying a new car when i get a job :3 unfortunatelly, it won't be audi XD

oh i actually don't know which games you actually like O.O or cars for that matter XD but that's a good idea for a question :3

178: What cars/brands of cars do you like? ^^

A: no i didn't see them? XD did you lost them or something? :p

I have had 0 relationships. I would have at least a few now if I'd tried because I have been asked out before, but as of now no one catches my attention. At least I'm still young. :D

57) How many relationships have you had?

lol if i'll ever be able to drive any of these cars i'll definitely keep them for myself, sorry XD actually i'm slowly thinking of buying a new car when i get a job :3 unfortunatelly, it won't be audi XD

oh i actually don't know which games you actually like O.O or cars for that matter XD but that's a good idea for a question :3

178: What cars/brands of cars do you like? ^^

A: no i didn't see them? XD did you lost them or something? :p

Give me a free ride at least. ;P Gee, having your name written on those papers while you're still in your early 20s and knowing that you bought it yourself sure feels good. XD You can make the wait a bit longer fot that audi. ;P (speaking of, recently I discovered the concept LFLC and I've been having wet dreams with it since then. xD)

A: Lexus for its classy yet new style, MB for a daily use (did you know that Mercedes Benz was actually a girl? XD Karl Benz used his niece's name for his car-project)

179) What's your best pick up line? (Don't be shy, I know you have one. XD)

I'm not too sure, but I'm either straight or bisexual. Actually, I don't really care for sexuality. So, I'm up for anything I guess. :D

1) Sexuality?

, .... XD. I don't know, depends on what you mean/understand by relationship. I'm not really into monogamy, but did it few times.

100.4.)Do you believe in long distance relationships?

, adventurous for the moment.

Same question for you. ;P

I support long distance relationships and even believe in them a bit, but I don't/won't do them.

100.5.) First 6 digits in your cell phone number? XD (told you I will ask later)

I was waiting for that. Long-distance relationships are hard to manage, but that doesn't mean you can't try. In all honesty, I don't know if I can do them either.

100.3) Should I give it to you on here or on PM?

I'll answer that one myself, I guess it doesn't really matter since you'll be getting it either way.

oh yes it does..it feels good to have a car like that no matter how old you are XD too bad they aren't making r8 anymore o3o ah concepts..i usually don't like them that much XD i was in münich in bmw museum and there was a nice concept there because it was blue XD but they all look so alien to me ^^"

oh i wouldn't mind having a lexus ^^ *is choosing now between a škoda and opel OTL* and i knew mercedes is a girl name but not that it was named after a girl :p

A: nah i don't have pickup lines XD but i can tell you the last thing that ended up being a pick up line if that counts? XD i was in a club (drunk OTL) and two guys were on their phones and well, i nagged them that they can't be on the phone in the middle of a dance floor XD got attention of the whole group of guys XD good enough? :p

180. now for the other question..which games do you like? :3

and i told you so >.

and

I am (male) gay :-) yaoi helped me to accept it ;-)

I was waiting for that. Long-distance relationships are hard to manage, but that doesn't mean you can't try. In all honesty, I don't know if I can do them either.

100.3) Should I give it to you on here or on PM?

I'll answer that one myself, I guess it doesn't really matter since you'll be getting it either way.

I wouldn't be dedicated enough for that, that's my only reason.

A: It's your call, but this thread has 10,106 views... XD

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?

oh yes it does..it feels good to have a car like that no matter how old you are XD too bad they aren't making r8 anymore o3o ah concepts..i usually don't like them that much XD i was in münich in bmw museum and there was a nice concept there because it was blue XD but they all look so alien to me ^^"

oh i wouldn't mind having a lexus ^^ *is choosing now between a škoda and opel OTL* and i knew mercedes is a girl name but not that it was named after a girl :p

A: nah i don't have pickup lines XD but i can tell you the last thing that ended up being a pick up line if that counts? XD i was in a club (drunk OTL) and two guys were on their phones and well, i nagged them that they can't be on the phone in the middle of a dance floor XD got attention of the whole group of guys XD good enough? :p

180. now for the other question..which games do you like? :3

and i told you so >.

Well yeah, but early 20s have their glow. ;D Why not? The one I was talking about will be put on the market around 2017. Only because it was blue? :rolleyes: No allusion. I like them looking like aliens. Sexy aliens, I mean - look at this:

lexus-lf-lc-blue-concept-2012-widescreen-07.jpg

I would even love to get hit by this on the street. XD

(While choosing between son and dad, you should always go for dad - so it's Opel). Rumors said he loved his niece more than he should, but never told her this as there was a blood bond between them - just named one of the biggest brands now after her.

Well yeah, *noted* that was a good move fiji. I'm proud of you. XDD

A: I'm a fan of Konami and Crystal dynamics games, irl I prefer whist, sedma and poker, but then depends on what kind of games were you talking about.

181) Me and one hot audi are on the point of falling off a cliff. You only have enough time to save one of us. Who will be saved?

, it's depressing, I swear. xDDD