Non-yaoi MangaYou Recently Read

Miss Blank

Nee~ minna-san, recently I'm too fed up with yaoi (though still love it so much ( ⌣́,⌣̀)). So, I think to take a rest and look around mangas besides yaoi. What manga that you recently read? Share it with me please, and give some reviews if you have time :D

Recently I read Naruto again. Because now Naruto has reconciled with Sasuke. Everytime I see those two in the same frame, my wishful thinking always going wild to the SasuNaru(going back to Yaoi's Hole again in the end..*teheee~*)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Blank

• Musica

• KatieMH25!

• michiebabs

I like to read shounen mangas and some shoujo romances too. Recently Ive been reading Daiya no A, (Diamond no Ace) about baseball and a young first year pitcher who has to compete to be the best with all the other pitchers on the same team whilst aiming to compete at Koshien. I started reading it after i saw the news that it was going to be turned into a anime in October. It is a very funny manga and not at all technical (well some bits are but mostly it is entertaining and made me want to watch baseball lol though i think the real thing is too strict and stuffy for my taste)

I've also been reading Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru (Manga) about the lead singer of a high school music band who falls in love with an slightly older music composer for a popular boy band and the story revolves around these two and how they succeed in the entertainment industry. It has some comedy in it but some of it's good drama that I cant wait to see it as a japanese drama :)

Also reading Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai shoujo romance Manga. I havent made up my mind about it yet :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is that manga already complete? or is it still on going?

I'll try to read that later nee star^^

thanks for your recommendation^^

I just begin reading Shingeki no Kyojin :)

Recently I read Assassination Classroom too, I like shounen manga about school lately^^

, what manga are you asking about because I mentioned three in my post! lol The first two are on-going and the last one has 23 chapters and is marked complete on mangapark

the manga is great... but you should also watch the anime...

it's only 18 episode at the moment. one word, Awesome!..

>>please do tell me what you think of Corporal Levi.. ;)

just downloaded the first 3 volumes of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu..

Action, Comedy, Psychological, School Life, Shounen! perfect combination... :6onion72:

this manga is a GO! GO! for me... thanks thanks

I've been into horror manga recently. I just finished reading the latest of Apocalypse no Toride, the usual zombie apocalypse with bishies as main characters! Now I'm re-reading Gantz, I miss the gore and action with the mix of alien invasion.

I'll tell you later Mom

Levi hasn't shown up yet..

actually I just found out this funny manga:

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

3d86b21e15c3a29f4d87e511fbb95178.jpg

4c784a41ebba8e9e2d19139ed0e86f14.jpg

aaed9d1698cafe16f17670f3bdddf775.jpg

eede2d28a4d05ac58f8b79102668ad34.jpg

4aeac870a458a29ccd434604aba7d043.jpg

a0d1473a7a1f81e995cdd14c3f67eacd.jpg

the story is light and so funny^^

I'm not really a horror movie watcher because I always ended up covering my eyes during the scary part..so I tried reading a horror manga,,,Gyo... and I haven't even finished one chapter, haven't seen the creature, I stopped because it feels creepier than watching. Don't wanna press the next botton anymore...

shoujo ei...*laughs* I'll give that a try...

I also get scared from watching horror movies. I tend to become paranoid of my surroundings after watching one, but it's enjoyable seeing it with friends, so I can tolerate it. In case of horror manga, I love the thrill that it gives me while reading one. The heart-pounding feeling when you open each pages. It's very exciting! *giggles*

• 4 weeks later...

well, i always read narutoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi9Vc-mziZUfjuSViEg1cwHjm4EL4ZsOvQjlnEewudhp6RRVkb every week because they update it every week.. aside from that, i am also reading, orange marmaldeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1wKGEtZ-KiKVirnBWw2AtSZmn_4E-JIbVTvEGZMTa8PBcvxjWPz_BV5fd, one-punhed man250px-OnePunchMan_manga_cover.png, skip beatskip-beat-2734273.jpg, gakuen alicegakuen-alice-134006.jpg..