The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan

YaoiLover39

Ok, i just finished the first two books in The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan. Reason to Breathe and Barely Breathing. Let me tell ya...IT WAS INTENSE. It might've been one of the most intense books i've ever read. Rebecca Donovan definitely knows how to grip the reader and have them sitting at the edge of their seat holding their breath to see what will happen next between Emma, her aunt Carol and uncle George, her best friend Sara, the new student Evan Mathews, her drunk mom, and Jonothan. They undergo twists and turns at every corner. Love, lust, parties, betrayal, trust, pain like no other, new friendships, nightmares of the worst kind, embarrassment, ex boyfriends, drugs, drinking, anxiety, rumors, sexual tension, soccer, basketball, baseball, death, regret, hate, loneliness etc. This series will have you so enticed that you'll never want to stop reading till its completely finished. Just by reading Emma's story you'll feel everything she and the rest went through. I think everyone should read it. When you've finished you'd be like 'Wow' or 'Whoa' or 'What the hell just happened!?!?' and 'That was intense!'. I still cant get over it... >Shakes head

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLover39

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic