Say whatever you want XVII

Saga

I'm so lazy. xD My best friend asked me to go at his place so we can play on Super Mario. I feel like playing, but I'm so lazy to leave my house. :_red_fox 2

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Tsetsua

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP HELLO TO ALL MY YO FRIENDS! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. Just checking in to see how everyone's doing... I've missed you all very much. My life's been a mess lately, and it doesn't look like things will clear up until the holidays/January (hard to tell at this point).

I hope you're all doing well! Hugs n' smooches.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*huggle* Hello my dear! I missed you! I've been better, haha. Lots going on lately... looking forward to a break from things! :3 How are you? I hope you're doing well!!

That image killed me *Q* Drooling all over Lol

I want the second one from left on the bottom :D The light brown one *____* Though being honest I'd want them all :p

Haha, I know what you mean! I think I personally would like the first row, the second row, and the third row. Yes, I'd like them all, please and thank you ^___^

Haha yeah I imagine it costs a lot! I would be standing there drooling all day XD if I could bake properly I'd try to make a fancy cake, but when I bake it's kinda 50/50 if it turns out. ^^;