• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Tsetsua

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft~! old man and kotetsu have the same hairstyle (*though pop's spikes aren't that emphasized)-- lol nice one old man you need to grow a beard.

1zdm64g.gif

LOL it lightened my mood. nyahaha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
A friend of mine makes this awesome cake. She made it for my birthday one year. It was like this... Raspberry Angel Food cake thing, with raspberry jelly with raspberries in it and I tell you, she was sad because it didn't look super amazing, but it TASTED amazing!

It was nice and tart, just how I like it, and I still praise her cake! So don't worry about how it looks, it's the taste that matters!

Not that one, but mines look that way all the time >_>""

Thank you for the encouragement :D Yes, it's the taste that matters the most after all :D How is Raspberry Angel Food cake? :)

Wondering how the heck one of my old friends, who used to be hippy and cool, suddenly became so brainwashed. Thought once you're free, you're not going back!

I really like it, but then again I love tart tastes. I think it was supposed to be a little sweeter, but it was her first time making it. But I liked it. I like raspberries so, I certainly recommend it even though I don't normally eat angel food cake very often.

Starting on 11th, I will be stopping from my therapy again. [sigh] Good gracious.

Almost became an irregular student during the enrollment. Ended up in the 2nd section. Not bad, to be honest.

My chance to see if I will be able to go on my own without anyone's help which was my original state before I met my school friends, i'm going to challenge myself to bring it back again now that i'm alone in the second section. Good heavens. I am going to need a massive break from all the distractions but I will make the most out of it before it ends.

And this will be the first time i'll write this but still with censorship.

SHUT THE F*** UP! GET UP!