• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Tsetsua

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Saturday morning, here!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Fighto na !

xD I wanna read that :)

OMFG. did Maokun pee in his bath????

EWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just kidding!!

I know Japanese bath 'looks dirty' due to the stuff they put in the water. But seriously, didnt they think of how Western see it like it. LOL!

My Star-chan...

Oh about that... that fiction is rather... violent, nee... I don't think you'd like it >_

:leaf8:

My Fiction is like this...

Title: Like GoId and Faceted

Fandom: Original

Rating: M [Mature only]

Warning: m/m slash, violence, sex, strong language, black humor

Story: David is a nobody. Not even likeable. But toward the end of his Senior year, while enjoying his solitary confinement, he is suddenly approached by two- a nerdy girl and a popular boy who confess their crushes to him. A kiss will end it all. Or will it? Is it a self-destructive? Meanwhile, he is making a rough transition to the real world, where he has a hard time understanding people and managing his emotions. His schizoid personality breaks down and has to pay for pain inflicted on others.

It has 67 pages so far... LOL! I just began again... after a couple years because I was angry that I lost my chapter document.

Haha, I know what you mean. I get so stuck on so many levels, but that's why it's so important to tell yourself.

"No matter what medium you're going to use. Use anything you feel more comfortable with.

Type/Write till your fingers hurt, your head hurt.

Take a break, give yourself a treat.

Then don't worry about errors or mistakes, just keep going. Write, then do corrections or polishing at the end!"

:leaf12:

At least, that is what I usually do. LOL. For a non experienced writer, this is something they go through. But if you write more fanfictions or the like, the easier it gets. To my surprise, most people don't care much for grammar or spelling.

ur found out is really amazing duchan xDDD

i'm here, did u enjoy ur saturday? i'm busy like hell, a lot of thing to do =___=

nothing just want to mention ur name my beloved twin sis :)

Saturday night, yes!!!!!

:)

Oh, sounds interesting na!!!

If you can find it, SHOW ME xD

And about Maokun, ummmm hahaha xD

Yeah, I'm fine, UUchan ;) And you, happy ne??

I called the working tax credits helpline yesterday and apparently my claim has been processed and I will be getting £200 on Monday and then £50 pounds every Wednesday thereafter as long as I am in work :) I am looking forward to the money I'll be receiving on Monday haha I spent all my money of this week's wage on my rent, food shopping and Xmas shopping for my mum so I really need the extra money

- - - Updated - - -

I called the working tax credits helpline yesterday and apparently my claim has been processed and I will be getting £200 on Monday and then £50 pounds every Wednesday thereafter as long as I am in work :) I am looking forward to the money I'll be receiving on Monday haha I spent all my money of this week's wage on my rent, food shopping and Xmas shopping for my mum so I really need the extra money

congrats! :) some extra money are always welcomed :p

Me too...i am waiting for this monday to come...can't wait to hear the news from Stef about the gift that I sent to her...for Mao's farewell gift from Indonesian's fans... :D

The long hair.... My long hair....

IT'S NOW GONE! THANK GOODNESS!!!!

I felt like heavy ropes hanging on my head were gone big time!

EXCITED for tomorrow xD

Awwwwwww~~ You sent the gift to Stef sis???

Mention me about that too, ok???

rabbit2