What Did You Dream of Last Night?

Black Rose

don't remember what the dream was about other than me running for my life from something. Haha, I have more nightmares than dreams.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Nezumi-kun

• Dexen

• KatieMH25!

killed my own cat. when she came to me, i lit the fire and burned her and just watched till the fire off and showed her death bone.. .-.

My dream was set after some sort of apocalypse, there was a food shortage and people were volunteering to be used as food.I was walking around, alone when someone grabbed me and dragged me off.I awoke strapped to some sort of table with a light shining on me.There was weird red glowing eyes through the darkness.One of them stepped forward started getting really angry .They accused me of contributing to the mess they were in and that I should pay for my actions.Then this giant spider collapses through the glass ceiling and riding it was my ex teacher wearing a fedora.We rode off into the night until we reached the ocean where he transformed into a merman type thing and swam off.I was left standing on a beach with people chasing after me.

I woke up at that point.It was more of a nightmare to be honest.

I was in my room and my BFF was there as she goes tword me and when I couldn't get away she started to bite my neck and I try to get her away and then I wake up

So I was watching the news about the missing AirAsia plane all day yesterday. Last night I dreamt about it. I dreamt that they found the plane on some remote island. There were casualties, but there were also survivors.

I hope that they find the plane, I remember following the one about the Malaysia Airlines Plane MH370 and thinking what is this happening?

• 5 months later...

I had a nightmare..it was basically like a horror movie in two parts. o.O Maybe I should stop reading scary stories before I head to bed.