Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Tai sighed very softly, and out of nowhere wrapped his arms around the younger male. He knew how it felt for everything to be gone, and for everything to feel like it's broken and shattered, it was a horrible feeling, "You really are a horrible liar..." It was a soft whisper, though he softly nuzzled the younger male's hair, without touching the wound.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

His body stiffened at the touch and his blue eyes widened, allowing for a few lone tears to escape down his cheeks. "T-Tai...?" His face heated and he quickly shut his eyes again, moving further into the embrace. Am I really a horrible liar?

"Hmm? By a "horrible liar", I meant that you really aren't good at lying to me...not that you're a horrible person..." with a small sigh, he enjoyed the warmth that he and the cat-demi shared.

"I know..." he murmured, holding onto the other's hand and putting his head against his. "Thank you for staying with me," he continued, his tail wrapping around Tai's arm gently. "I would've been scared without knowing you were here." Before the surgery he had woken up and tried to attack the doctors; they had been forced to sedate him but only managed to after the neko had seen Tai.

"I'm just relieved that you're okay...it's strange...I haven't known you very long, though I feel the need to protect you...and that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you..." His voice was low, and it was in between a mixture of pain and truth.

Katsumi tilted his head to peer at him curiously. "Really?" He finally smiled again, his ears popping up. "That's nice..." A low purr rumbled in his chest and he once again rubbed his head against Tai's face, his ears lightly touching his eyes.

The little brush of the neko's ears against his eyes made him flinch a bit, and made his teeth clench down on his tongue, so that he wouldn't cry or scream. His eye burned, it was infected. Softly, trying to ignore the pain, the older, bronze skinned male lightly turned his head and lightly, almost feather-light, kissed his cheek.

The whitette was able to sense Tai's discomfort and was so focused on it that he never felt the kiss. "Does something hurt?" he asked, studying his face with concerned eyes. "Do you need something?" His grip on his hand tightened.

"No, I'll be okay." insisted Tai quietly, even though the inside of his mouth was bleeding and the tip of his tongue was burning. Yeah, because being blind forever is totally okay. But it doesn't matter anymore, what's done is done. After another few minutes of thinking, he lightly rested his head tiredly on Katsumi's shoulder.

He didn't look convinced and he watched Tai worriedly as he put his head on his shoulder. He gently put his hand near the bottom of Tai's eye, being careful not to directly touch it. His touch was cold and he could feel the heat coming from the skin. What? He lifted Tai's head and sniffed his eye as if it were a normal thing to do; immediately he pulled back, making a face. "It smells like it's infected."

"It's infected, that's the only reason why I might not ever see out of it again...since you're part cat, the infections from a cat scratch kicked in. The actual scratch itself wasn't all that bad." His voice was light, though somewhat distant, he seemed exhausted. He had stayed up the whole night, waiting for the results of what happened to Katsumi. He was concerned to the point where he needed to know how his best friend was, and the results were taking it's toll.

Katsumi bit his lip, feeling the guilt flood over him again. He looks tired... He gently put his hand, which had been suspended in the air, back onto Tai's cheek and gave a small smile. "You should rest. If you want..." He blushed darkly but forced himself not to look away. "You could share the bed with me."

"Uhh....mhmm." The sounds that he made were a bit higher pitched than the voice that he normally talked in, and he sounded like a tired little child. "Thanks..." There was an edge of gratitude in his voice, and he lightly rubbed the back of his hand on the whitette's cheek, it was an affectionate stroke, whether he noticed it or not. His eye was a it glazed over due to exhaustion.

The younger male's smile widened, his expression becoming greatly pleased, maybe even slightly excited. He moved over to the other side of the bed, gently pulling on Tai's arm to lead him over. [/b]"Don't worry, I don't kick."[/b] He laughed softly.

Smiling gently at the younger male, he lightly laid down on the bed next to the cat-demi, his eye closing gently. Tai usually had the sleep of angels, though, there were times when his sleep was reckless and harsh. Softly, in a hushed whisper he asked, "Are you going to stay while I sleep...? Even though that I'm sleeping and you can easily leave me...?

Katsumi laid down next to him, burrowing deeply under the covers before turning onto his side so he could look at Tai. His eyes had softened and his expression was calmer. "I won't leave," he promised sincerely. "You didn't leave me." He had his tail in front of his face and it covered his mouth and nose like a mask.

"Thanks..." whispered the beige colored male quietly, the slight caramel tinted skin seemed to look less...stressed when he relaxed and closed his eye so he could sleep. His lip quivered in the slightest as he tried to sleep, and his breathing steadied out. ((I think I'm going to go now, what time will you get on tomorrow?, and can you please make a response, I'll respond to one more, I just want to know what time you'll be on tomorrow though?))

{I'll probably be on around 5:30, maybe earlier because it's the weekend. I'll be on late again as well}

The whitette hesitated for a moment, then shifted closer to the older teen, nuzzling his face into his shoulder. He closed his eyes and breathed in his scent, ears drooping and tail stilling as he suddenly felt tired as well. "You're welcome," he murmured softly.

((okay, it's just 'cause I go to my dad's at 7:30 on Saturday nights :())

Ever so lightly, his hand drifted towards the other teen, lightly laying his hand on his face, cradling it before he went to sleep. His sleep was calm and peaceful, as of that of angels.