Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Katsumi fidgeted a bit in his seat, casting unsure glances at Tai and his mother every few seconds. He didn't know how to act in a situation like this, so he refrained from speaking or even moving much. There was also the fact that being so close to Tai was making it hard for him to think things through. He bit his lip and his blue eyes met Tai's brown ones at one point, causing his eyes to widen and his blush to return full-force. He looked away quickly, tail trembling slightly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Seeing his face go bright red, it made his own cheeks flare a peachy color, and he quietly looking to the other side of him. His foot fidgeted a bit nervously, and he was biting into his tongue so he wouldn't say and or mumble anything, to the point where the slight tint of blood flowed in his mouth.

Katsumi's nose twitched and he frowned, his grip on Tai's hand going slack as he concentrated. His ears shot up in surprise and he looked at both of them. "Is someone bleeding? I can smell it." Ever since he attacked his father his cat abilities had gotten stronger.

"Oh, it's me...my tongue is bleeding, but I'm okay." said Tai softly, not wanting to make the younger male stressed or go under anxiety, instead, he lightly smiled, "You don't need to worry about it."

"Did you bite your tongue?" he asked, tilting his head curiously. He put both hands on the seat and leaned forward as if trying to inspect Tai's mouth. "How did you manage to do that? You weren't even eating!"

"It's a small force of habit." said Tai quietly, the blush starting to creep up on his nose. He wasn't lying when he said it was a force of habit, he just didn't give reasoning behind why it was a force of habit, and he wasn't going to say why.

- - - Updated - - -

gtg

The whitette's face was very close to his at this point, and he nodded slowly. "Oh, okay." He stared at him for a few more seconds before pulling back and retreating into his corner again, making sure to hold onto his hand first.

{Bye}

Here!!

- - - Updated - - -

The distance between the two discomforted him. Not that he didn’t want to younger male to be close to him, it was because of the fact that he was that close to him that made him uncomfortable, it was something he wanted, though it was something he didn’t want at the same time. Whenever the whitette would get that close to him, especially that close to his lips, he couldn’t even think straight. Whether it was because he was nervous, or sexually frustrated, he didn’t know how to think when they were that close. With a small sigh, he looked down towards his feet, the blush reddening on the bridge of his nose, and the blush on his cheeks became a soft peach color. Swallowing nervously, the wretched, coppery taste of his own blood slicked his throat, and almost made him want to throw up, though he didn’t. You see, Tai was a very, very controlled person. He never expressed really anything that would discomfort someone, and he didn’t lose his temper easily, it just didn’t really happen. Ever since his parents had died, it had been ritual to just to be quiet and obey, and do something when he was told to, and speak when spoken to. Though, he wasn’t very submissive when it came to someone he truly cares about. He was more of a protector, comforter, and more so a loving person, who would stand up for said person and make sure they were all right. Though, right now was one of those moments when he felt extremely nervous. He was with his best friend’s mother, and his best friend, who he was secretly crushing on. To him, it felt like he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Also given the fact that this was the second time that he had been to a restaurant in his life, and he really didn’t know what he should do, so he decided on the fact that he should behave here like he would at a dinner table. Him and his family really were never the type of family to socialize, or really the type of family to get involved with each other’s lives. Though, the thing that his family did was judge. Being the laziest person on planet Earth, that wasn’t a great situation to be in, especially when your parents hated lazy people. They expected way too much out of him, especially since he was a genius. With a soft sigh, he continued to trace circles around the soft skin of the whitette’s palm, a small smile on his face, trying to calm down a bit. The blush had begun to die down the slightest bit, and his beige colored skin returned to it’s milky caramel color. “Hey, Ayame, I was wondering…can Kat-kun come over tomorrow? I want to spend some time with him.”

The black-haired woman looked up at him and laughed, a teasing smile on her face. "Kat-kun? Oh my, that's adorable!" She ignored the protestant hiss from her son across the table and continued. "I love that name! It's so cute! Why can't I call you something like that, Katsumi?" The whitette's ears were lowered and his tail was once again twice its original size, lashing back and forth agitatedly. His pale face was bright pink in embarrassment and frustration.

"Mom! Stop it!" he begged, biting his lip with a small fang and glancing at Tai with unsure blue eyes. He wasn't angry at Tai, just a bit confused. He didn't know why his mother acted like it was a pet name, but because she did, he questioned why Tai had given it to him.

Ayame waved her hand nonchalantly, managing to calm down fairly quickly. "Relax, Katsumi. I didn't mean any harm." She sighed dramatically, regarding them with a pleased expression. "Of course he can come, if he wants to."

Tai smiled softly and looked at the other male with a questioning gaze, as if questioning him if he wanted to come over not. He was trying not to lose his demeanor over something like this. He just wanted to get to know him a bit better. "If 'Kat-kun' irritates you, then I won't say it anymore, I'll call you Katsumi instead." He said it simply.

The neko huffed, looking away from his mother and back at Tai. He shook his head, relaxing his tail and giving a small smile. "It doesn't irritate me. You can call me that if you want." He hesitated for a moment, then said, "I'd like to go over your house again. It was...fun the first time." His blush deepened and he ducked his head, fixing his gaze on the wall, his hand gripping Tai's more tightly.

Blinking softly, he lightly cocked his head to the side the slightest bit, though grinned softly. Lightly, he brisked his thumb over the top of the younger male's knuckles. "Well, okay! I'm happy that we'll be able to spend time together."

"Me too," he mumbled quietly, reluctant to say any of this in front of his mother. When the two of them were alone, Katsumi was much more open, though still shy, and much more willing to accept Tai's affection. If there was another person around, it was as if he shut down, hiding himself from everyone around him. Ayame knew this and decided to tone it down a bit and calm the atmosphere.

"Our food will be here soon," she said softly, gently changing the subject without too much hassle.

"Okay." His voice was simple, even though there was always some sort of hiss in the back of his throat when he talked, as if his voice was like sandpaper, somewhat scratchy whenever he spoke. With a soft sigh, he was relaxing quietly, staring out the window and looking at the clouds. Oh boy, how I wish I was one of those clouds...so free...

Katsumi jumped about a foot in the air when the waiter placed the plate in front of him. The older man gave him a look while giving Tai and Ayame their food as well. "Enjoy," he said simply, shooting one last glance at the whitette before walking away. The neko shivered slightly and stared at his plate, his nose twitching.

Tailooked at the younger male softly and lightly squeezed his hand, "Hey, it's okay...calm down." He smiled softly at the whitette. Staring quietly at the food, he was wondering if he could actually eat this without getting a stomach ache, though he still kept the warm smile on his face. Waiting quietly, he wondered if they said any prayer before they ate, because he knew some people who did, and he didn't want to disrespect them.

The younger male picked up his fork and started to poke at the fish on his plate, continuing to stare blankly at it as if deep in thought. Ayame coughed and started eating, taking small, silent bites of her salad. There was a long, drawn-out, and awkward silence that hung thick over the table, almost seeming tangible.

Not really minding the silence, he quietly poked at his fish before quietly cutting up in a slack, lazy motion like he usually did. In all honesty, fish was basically the only fish that Tai would really eat. He had ended up cutting it into several pieces, though he stared blankly at them fore a few seconds before quietly placing one piece in his mouth and silently chewing, staring at the table.

After a few minutes of not moving at all, Katsumi blinked as if waking up from a daze and put down his fork. He took the glass of milk beside his napkin and sat back in the booth, bringing his knees up to his chest and quietly drinking from the straw. His eyes closed slightly and he started to purr softly. Ayame had to hold in a giggle. "He always does that when he drinks milk," he mouthed to Tai with a hand covering the right side of her mouth so Katsumi couldn't see.

Tai looked at Ayake and finally figured out what she was trying to tell him, and his smile grew, as if he were slightly amused or thought that it was adorable. A mixture of both would suffice. With a soft glance, he watched Katsumi drink his milk, thinking it was cute.

When he was finished with it, as he had drank it rather quickly, Katsumi put the glass down and sighed, his tail wrapping around his arm. He shivered again, pressing his ears down to his head; he got cold very easily, and for some reason the cafe had the air conditioner on when it wasn't very hot outside. He moved a bit closer to Tai without thinking and took a few small bites of his fish.

Tai's cheeks flushed a bit, though he tried not to make it very noticeable. With a small sigh, he continued to eat, quiet and calm as he stuck multiple pieces of fish in his mouth each time he finished chewing.

"Well, isn't this nice?" Ayame said suddenly, her voice breaking through the wall of tension that had surrounded them. Katsumi lifted his head, swallowing another piece of fish.

"Um...yeah..." he agreed awkwardly, his hand trying to find Tai's again; it had moved away when he changed positions earlier. Being in contact with the other made him feel safe, which was strange for him because he usually hated it when people touched him even slightly.

Softly, he laid his hand on top of Katsumi's, feeling the fumbling of his hand when he was searching for his. Softly, after he had finished the food on his place, he said, "I'm enjoying myself. Thank you, Ayame-sama, and Kat-kun, for allowing me to spend time with both of you."

The older woman gave him a soft smile. "Just Ayame is fine, Tai, and it was very nice to have you join us." She looked at Katsumi for confirmation and found that the neko was studying Tai's face again, his blue eyes thoughtful.

"It was nice," he agreed somewhat distantly. What is it about him that makes me feel this way? It's so similar to how I felt with Takeru, but also very different.