A Victim of Love

Teesie

Summary: Usoyaka is a young victim of love. He's at the age of 17. He fell for someone that was way out of his league. Can he capture the heart of his new teacher. (Angst, Romance, Drama and Hurt)

Head lying in his lap Usoyaka was surrounded by his group of friends. Well can it be called a group? In reality Usoyaka only had three true friends, but he liked to think he had more.

The bell was to ring soon, then orientation would begin. Today was an annual opening for their newly built school. Rules were to be established once again. There were also new rules that was to be enforced.

Usoyaka looked around at his friends once he heard one burst into laughter. His friends consisted of Cadden, a playful sometimes annoying 16 year old. He was originally a ginger but decided to dye his hair an orange-ish yellow. He weighed no more than 120 pounds. Jeremy, a feminine guy who claimed not to be gay. He was a average looking guy with black hair and dark brown eyes. He was one of Usoyaka's favorite to be around. Lastly Mihael who was 5'11. He had dark blue hair and was the stoic type. He was definitely gay seeing as he confessed to Usoyaka once, but no one took him serious. He was a good-looking guy with a smile that melts your heart. Hm although that only happens once a year.

"What's wrong Yaka?" Cadden asked. Usoyaka's nickname was Yaka. Everyone even his teachers inclined to call him that. It did not bother him though. He rather liked it.

"Um...no im fine." He smiled. What? Did he look sad or something? Maybe it's because he didnt join in the conversation. He was just ready to get the day over with so he can go home and help take care of his mother's bakery.

Cadden shrugged and went back to laughing with Jeremy. Usoyaka sighed, he just wanted to go home. The bell rung loudly quieting the whole auditorium. Everyone's attention went to the front where the orientation would be taking place.

The lights dimmed and soft footsteps could be heard making its way to the stage. It was principle Vickie. She was what some sould call a boss. Not just from her title, but how she carry herself. She ruled many aspects of the school and no one dared to question her antics.

"Morning everyone. Today we would like to welcome you to the annual opening of our more advanced school. Since this school is of more criteria the rules will be enforced more heavily than before and there will be new rules to begin with also. Let me introduce myself. I am principle Vickie the leader of this school. I assure you that all students will be kept safe and be highly educated here. There will be absolutely no distractions to hender the students ability to succeed. If any, that object and or person will be removed immediately from here. It will be an honor to let your kids attend this school. You will be a satisfied parent."

Usoyaka sighed. With that speech she would definitely win over his parents. Oh! He forgot to mention? Yes, his parents as well as everyone else's parents were here. Including newcomers that Usoyaka never saw. He decided that taking a nap could be a good idea. He always bid by the rules and he knew the ones from a year ago so he should be fine. He wasnt worried about the new rules, because he was accustomed to being a good students so he knew there was nothing that he could get in trouble about.

Soon after Usoyaka was being shaken awake. Sleepily looking up, he saw the face of Mihael. Lifting completely he noticed the parents were all gone and students were exiting the auditorium. Restlessly standing Usoyaka smiled at Mihael. "Thank you."

Mihael waved his hand about. "No need." Usoyaka nodded facing Cadden once he was poked by said person. "My gawd! Mr. Henz is sooooo hot!" He stated his hair put into a curly messy ball. Usoyaka smiled at him swooning over this Mr. Henz. Jeremy just smiled not commenting on the behalf of not being gay.

Usoyaka began to walk toward the exit. The line was much shorter and he'd be out in no time.

In five minutes Usoyaka was standing with his parents. Students had to be registered before attending classes. He wondered did his parents enroll him, even though he most likely knew they did. "Darling!" His mother squealed. "This school is wonderful for you. I've already enrolled you. Here's your schedule." She announced holding out the papaer toward him. "I do hope you make the best of this oppurtunity. I do not want you to be. Disturbance to the school."

Usoyaka only nods. His mother knew that he wasnt a bad student, but he had a way of expressing himself that sometimes upset others. Though he never been sent to the office over it, he was accused of disturbing class. Looking at his schedule he saw that art was enrolled as his first and second class. Usoyaka had an extra credit as was so giving him art for class 2 also was giving him a break. This was his last year of school and he was fairly happy. His years of hard work really paid off.

So it seems Mr. Henz was the art teacher huh? Hm... Wasnt this the guy Cadden was swooning over? Well if he was as hot as he was said to be then a little eye candy in the morning couldnt hurt could it? He sighed...well off to class he should go.

A/N: There thats chapter one. I just want to see how this seems to some readers. Other chapter will deffinitely be much longer :) i was just introducing the prologue. If i missed any mistakes I apologize. Thank you for reading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I just finished reading the first chapter. I think it's interesting. As many others, I have a weakness for teacher - student relationship. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
do you think so :p Hahahaa I didn't think anyone read it....I wasn't depending on writing more due to no feedback but ur the first (hugs)