A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

The man grabbed the other's waist and pulled his body closer, their chest touching as well as their legs. Fingers combing into the blue hair beneath his the male opened his eyes slightly to see that the succubus was woke. "Are you ok?" he asked frowning slightly at the singer.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

"I am okay but at this rate I won't be. You are being too cute far too early in the morning Aki.." Aso said looking at his manager. "You know how hungry I am in the morning. You will be responsible for this."

Aki smiled softly before thinking to tease the other. "Well...I won't refuse, you could do anything you like." smirking, so whatever they would do would be up to the blue haired demon. The man knew now that if the demon was close to him he would become horny....is that what the other was saying? Of course it was.

"No way... I can't take the lead in something like this. Its very embarrassing. I will get my breakfast the normal way then." he said looking at Aki. "Oh are we still going to go out to the amusement park? I would really love that." he asked the other as he inched himself down to Aki's waistline

Aki slowly combed his fingers through the demon's blue hair as he inched toward to his waist line. Smiling softly the black Hayes male nodded before starting to speak. "Uh...yeah we'll go. When do you want to?" he waked the petit succubus. The man had told the other that they would go, so it couldn't be all that bad. Amusement parks were fun, right? He, for one, had never been to an amusement park. Like said many times before his father had no time for him.

"I guess around noon. That way we can enjoy the day, share a lunch style picnic together and then ride the ferris wheel as the sun sets." Aso said explaining the day to him. He pokes Aki's length with a smile

Moaning a little at the touch Aki glanced down at the blue headed demon and nodded to the day the other seemed to have planned out. Well...I guess that's what we'll do together. It would not be as plain as sitting around the house at least. "Did you have this planned Aso?" he asked softly combing through the other's hair.

"I saw it in an anime. Its the perfect first date. So we have to do it right. Besides, Aki is going to love sharing a kiss with me on a ferris wheel during a sunset. I can see it on your face." he said giggling. "So how does Aki want to feed me this morning?" he asked wanting to hear his answer

Aki lifted into a upright position and pulled the blue haired demon close to him. "I'm thinking of making lo- um...having sex. Do you want to?" he asked the singer pulling him to crash his lips to the other's. Aso was so soft... Always. Pushing the other back onto the bed he kissed up his stomach until he was hovering in the demon's face to hear an answer. "So?"

Aso blinks a bit as he hears Aki's question. 'Was he going to say make love to me...? I wonder why he didn't...' he thinks as he was pushed upon the sheets. "I wouldn't say no to Aki. I told you I like you a lot. So my answer is yes." Aso says with a smile.

Aki smiled down at the other as he slowly licked two of his fingers and lowered them to the demon's hot entrance. Everytime the man touched Aso it would send electric shocks through his body...though during sex he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it. Slowly and gently he pushed both the digits inside the other's petit body. Thrusting it inside the puckered hole as he lowered his head to kiss the singer. Aso was a beautiful being.

Aso kept his mouth slightly open as he looks at Aki. "Ahh.. wait not there.. I don't like being teased.." he said that despite how aroused he was getting.

Aki only smirked at demon as he delved his fingers deeper into the puckered entrance. The blue haired brat was so beautiful, but the man wanted to see him moan and pant just from the thrusting of his fingers. Wanted to see the embarrassment in his face as he moaned loudly when he hit the other's sweet spot. Thrusting the two digits against the nerves he watched the singer's face intentionally.

"No wait... ahh.. Aki.... this is.... too embarrassing...ngh..." Aso's voice slips pass his lips like a melody. He didn't like being looked at like this by Aki. It was seriously embarrassing to him. He uses his hands to cover his face. "I mean it Aki... Stop staring at me like that."

Laughing he reached a hand up to pull the other's hand away. "Don't hide from me I want to see your beautiful face." Smirking at the smaller male. Withdrawing his fingers he leaned to kiss the lips of the demon. So cute...he's embarrased. Staring into the blue eyes beneath, he bit his lips gentle.

"Well I won't hide but you can't look at me like that. I'm not your next meal or something." he said blushing like crazy. Aso never felt like this around Micky. He wonders why its so different when he's around Aki.

Aki laughed at the other's choice of words. The demon just didn't know how false that statement could be if the man wanted to prove it. Slowly kissing the other the manager nodded to agree. The taller male didn't want to make the other feel uncomfortable. Slowly kissing his lips he pull out his fingers to switch his cock in their place. "Are you ready?" The black haired man asked his breathing a little off.

Nodding at the demon slowly thrusted into the body beneath him, inch by inch be delved his member deeper into Aso until he was fully sheathed. Looking into the blue eyes his head lowered kissing the smaller male before pulling out to slam back into the singer over and over. Closing his eyes a small moan left his lips.

Aso grit his teeth a bi as he felt Aki entering him. Once he knew the other was fully inside he lets his body tremble a bit. "Aki... " he mutters softly as he suddenly is kissed. He loved these sweet kisses from the other. His voice hitching a bit as he began to feel the other's thrusts

Continuing to make love to the other Aki stared into Aso's blue eyes. The man would never tell the blue haired demon that he had actually fell in love with him. Firstly, even though Mickey was most likely evil, the older demon had told him not to fall for the singer. Secondly, it would only cause confusion and awkwardness between him an the brat.

Gritting his teeth he stared in the boy's eyes as he leaned to kiss him once more, whispering. "I'm about to cum Aso....where should I?" He breathed harshly.

Aso wraps his arms around Aki's neck to hold the other closer to him. He could feel his heart skip a beat. This sensation was far beyond what Aso could comprehend. He knew asking Micky at the moment was impossible. He wonders if Ranmaru would have the answers. His eyes connect with Aki's and he nods a bit. "It doesn't matter where."

Due to the innocent face and the demon wrapping his arm around his neck the man came suddenly moaning loudly as ropes after ropes shot into the singer. Pulling out quickly another rope of seeds flew onto the smooth flesh of the brat's stomach as well as his chest. Weakly holding himself up with his elbow he stared into the beautiful eyes of his lov- no...they weren't lovers. Sitting up he quickly pulled away from the other.

Aso gasps as he feels Aki's release inside of him. His body trembling a bit as he had cum as well. His eyes narrow as he watched the other move away from him. "Aki...? Is everything okay?" he asked wondering why it seemed like the closer they got the more Aki tries to pry himself away. 'Does he not like me as much as I like him...' he thinks

The man look toward the soft voice before nodding. Of course be was ok, but...just confused. Why was he doing this, the demon was not his lover. They had not confessed a single thing to one another. Sighing softly he glanced back to the smaller of the two and forced a smile.

"I'll...be in my room if you want me." Standing and quickly walking from the room.