A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aso frowns as he watched Aki leave his room. It upset him a bit to see the other acting in such a way. This caused his hair to change color. It was from its shiny blueish-teal color to a dark black with touches of red. His tail turned black with a red tip and even his eyes turned a crimson red. He heads into the shower to think on some things.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Sighing the the manager heard the shower and perched his lips. The other wouldn't mind if he joined right, but this time he would defiantly have more control and not touch the other...at all. Plus, they had just got done having sex so he knew he had some strength to resist. Walking to the bathroom door he twisted the knob to enter...though what was waiting on the other side made Aki back away quickly. It was defiantly another demon for sure, except...wait! This couldn't be that weird transformation thing again could it

"Aso?" The dark haired male asked staring skeptically at the small petit being

Aso was just soaping his body when he heard the door open. He glanced back to see it was Aki. "Yes what is it?" he asked a bit tiredly. He wonders why the other looked a bit freaked out. Aso hadn't noticed his change yet so he wasn't aware of it.

"Um...y-you should look in the mirror." Aki said to the other before once again advancing in the other before slowly raising his shirt above and over his head. Dropping the shirt on the floor the manager unbuttoned his pants before pulling them down along with his boxers. Slowly pushing the other aside so that he could slowly step into the shower. Aso was strange....really strange in fact. The dark haired man was a little scared that the other would stay that way.

"I don't have a mirror in the shower. I can look when I get out." he says as he noticed Aki joining him. "You know there's a private bathroom attached in the room you are in?" he said as he starts to wash the soap off his body. "Well I am just about done so you can take as long as you want to." he said preparing to exit the shower. Aso didn't seem very happy at this point.

Aki looked at the singer and frowned slightly. The demon seemed upset with him for some reason. Reaching to grab the smaller's shoulder the dark haired male succeeded and was able to grab the younger's shoulder. "Aso...are you mad at me?" Biting his bottom lip.

"Yes I am. You don't get my feelings for you and that hurts me more than you think. I want you to look at me Aki and love me." Aso said as his hair started to change back. His eyes and tail returning to normal as well.

"Dammit...do you ever just do as I say." feeling frustrated that the other, yet again, didn't see his appearance. Sighing softly the taller male started to step out of the shower after the other. "I ... I'm sorry...but I don't know what you mean? To...love you? Do you love me?" he asked frowning softly.

"Yes dummy. I love Aki my manager as the wonder man before me. Its impossible not to get this attached to the man who finds me so much more than a pretty face and sensual voice." Aso says with a smile

Shaking his head to the other the manager only stayed silent. That was one thing that the two of them was forbidden to do. Will Mickey actually care, or was he pulling a trick; although seeing as the older demon was now evil of course he wasn't playing. The demonic male wanted Aso all to himself so that be could use the blue haired brat against the angel.

Aso looked at him. "I know Micky told you not to fall in love with me but I can't deny the ache in my chest. Its fine if you want to follow what he asked you but I just had to tell you my feelings." he said drying off his body

Averting his eyes the manager continued to stay silent. Biting onto his bottom lip the dark haired male once again looked to the blue haired demon. He must as well explain his feelings as well seeing as he had already failed the directions that Mickey had gave him, whether or not he expressed them. "Aso...don't be upset with me. I'm sorry...I...love you too." Staring into the eyes of the other male.

Aso froze up as he heard Aki's words. "Are you being honest with me? You really feel that way about me?" he asked inching closer to Aki. His tail swaying like a happy puppy

The man only laughed and wrapped his arm around the other's waist before pulling him closer to him. Kissing him gently the manager nodded to the question. "Yes I love you. It's all true...my feelings for you." leaning to kiss the plump lips again, rubbing the demon's body before pulling away.

Aso's cheeks turn a bit pink as he kisses Aki back. "I am so happy. Lets go out on our date okay." It has to be super fun and special." he said running off to his room to get dressed.

The dark haired male shook his head at the demon as he grabbed the towel to dry himself, then reaching to turn off the water. Just minutes ago the boy was upset with him, and that made Aki wonder. So...I've never seen the brat mad but I have seen his frustrated. So...maybe his appearance also changes with his emotions, but then again we did have sex....he could have just changed due to that as well. I'm so confused.

Stepping out of the bathroom he went to get dressed as well. If he took too long maybe Aso would be upset with him again and he didn't want that. Not after having to confess his feelings to the singer.

Aso was ready to go when his cell phone began ringing. He answers it surprised to hear Ranmaru's voice. "My and Aki are going out on a date. So what do you want?" he said full of joy. "Oh my! You sound happy and congrats. Now put Aki on the phone. There's something I need to tell him." he said softly. Aso nods going to find Aki. Once he did he smiled. "Ranmaru wishes to speak with you."

Aki was putting on a decent pair of clothing. Black skinny jeans over a white button down shirt and a classy coat above all. Hearing footsteps the man looked up to see his love in the doorway, the blue hair flowing in strands across his beautiful cheeks. Watching the other's lips as he talked he nodded once he noticed what the other was saying. Grabbing for the phone he put the phone to his ear. "Yes,. What is it Ranmaru?"

"It looks like we are running out of time. Micky's plans are moving faster than I expected. He's just about ready to go through with everything and that spell disaster for us. On another note, I looked into that thing you mentioned about Aso's appearance changing. Has it happened again and what was going on at the time?" he asked him trying to see if his theory was right. Aso was playing with his hair as he waited for Aki to finish talking

Aki sat to listen through the statement that Ranmaru was saying. So it seems as if Mickey was tired of waiting and would be proceeding with his plans much faster than they had expected. "I see...well,....-" Aki was once again cut off when the other on the line had said he had done research on the problem that Aso had been doing lately. His body as well as face morphing into something totally different than his original experience.

"Uh.. Yes actually, it happened a while ago." The dark haired man said glancing to the seductive singer. "Um," he started voice lowering to a whisper. "We were having sex and afterwards I didn't explain my feelings to him...I simply left. My while away from him his apperance had changed once again, but much more differently than the one before. This time he was red and his tail was in an arrow shape. When I approached him to talk, he was highly upset with me. I really would like to know what this is all about."

Ranmaru listened to Aki trying to piece things together. "From what you're telling me it could be his emotions causing the changes. Its simple and won't be permanent since he knows very little of his abilities. I suppose try to see if you can get reactions or emotions from him. If he changes again then its his emotions that trigger it. Though if he ever masters such a skill being a spy would be easy." he said the last part as a joke. "Anyway, give it a try on your date. See if it happens again. I'll stop by later today so we can devise a plan to avoid Micky." he said before hanging up. Aso was looking in a mirror fixing his hair.

So Ranmaru also thought that it could have been the other's emotions that changed him. Smiling softly the dark haired male walked to the blue headed demon and placed his hand upon his smooth hand and ruffled the strands of hair, it once again becoming messy. "So where to?" Aki was wondering do they cook the food theirselves, make sandwitches or order food from an eating area.

"We are going out as I explained. Did you already forget?" he asked looking at his messy hair. "Lets just get going. If you have forgotten then it'll just be a surprise or you." he said happily.

"I haven't forgotten, if you haven't noticed we have no food to go on the picnic brat. Where would you like for us to go to get some." The dark haired man said handing the phone out to the blue haired singer.

"Idiot." Looking into the blue eyes of the demons. "I have a question, when we first had sex, afterwards....how did you feel?" Aki was curious because the other had morphed forms then too, so if it was about emotions he wanted to know that one as well.

"I already prepared a meal for our picnic. You don't have to call me an idiot. That's a bit hurtful." he said getting a bit depressed. His hair growing longer and turning darker blue. "Do you really think I am an idiot Aki?" he asked as he looked at him.

"Please don't ask me about such a moment when you are hurting my feelings. That night and now are two different times." Aso said