Prisoner of War {Private} {b.lueeyes and jahero}

b.lueeyes

"His brother is a little less friendly, he is very much a one man dog but he loves kids. He is a good friend they both are" Kota said calling Jupiter over whom bolted over and tackled Kota, focusing him to lay on the ground as Alec was. " I talk to your brother again In one week, would you like to join me?" Kota asked petting Jupiter head. " It would make things easier, and I think he would believe me more if you were there"

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jahero

• b.lueeyes

Pushing at Mars' chest, who had been trying to climb on top of him, he scoffed and gave a slight chuckle, shaking his head. "Oh, no; my brother cares naught for me. If anything me being there would just be an incentive for him to think that I have wormed my way into your bed, and am somehow controlling you with my wanton wiles," He said sarcastically, turning his eyes to gaze over Kota. Those were the exact words he used when he was only twelve, describing how Alecxander's mother had done the same thing to the king...

"Maybe that's not such a bad idea. If your brother likes to toy with people to get what he can, who is to say that we cant do the same to him." Kota suggested to Alec. The prince look handsome under the star light. His White hair seemed to glow in the light. Kota lost train of thought as he looked, he never noticed how good Alec look.

The prince could not help the tiny chuckle at that, but his brow furrowed. His mother's reputation had not been the greatest in the kingdom, with the opinion that she had practically taken hold of his father's heart like a snake and destroyed his reason...but yet the kingdom did seem to adore him, as he had his father's favour. Or he had.

"Would you really prefer my brother to think me a whore?" He asked, propping himself up on one elbow and looking over at him.

" Not a whore is the since, but someone working on the inside. He'll think your a genius and that Im I sucker for cute prince" Kota said for a carouse smile. The more he thought about the plan the most existed he got about it, it would be entreating to see how the his brother would; but Alec had a point. Kota would have to find a way to make it seem less bad on Alec and worse on his self. or it wouldnt work

He burst out chuckling then, bringing his hand up to run through his hair, his eyes glittering in mirth. "Oh? And who says I am not a genius?" He asked almost cockily, before he leant a little closer, tilting his head to the side. "And," He murmured a little quieter, deciding he would play with the king just a little bit. He may as well practice. "Are you? A sucked for cute princes, I mean."

Kota caught Alec's eyes and blushed a little, quickly recovering himself with a smile. " You see Prince Alecxander, not only am I a sucker for them, I adore then to the point of complete loyalty to there souls" Kota looked into Alec's eyes. The chirping in the back ground of birds resting in the grass, and the wind blew into there hair.

The teen's eyes widened and he blinked, bringing a hand up to stop the wind from whipping his hair across his cheeks, and he stared for a moment at Kota, before a dark flush assaulted his cheekbones and he turned his eyes away, shaking his head. "You are a smooth talker, King of Cortez," he murmured, shaking his head.

"All the more reason for you to fall for me" Kota replied calmly. " The more there is to it, the less change it can be broken up. I feel for your charm and command, and you feel for the way I used my words; and the cost of all this? priceless " Kota reached for the stars in the sky and then back at Alec. " So, Prince of Arka, what do you think?"

"I think you're forward, that's what I think," Alecxander snapped, looking up with a sharp blush on his pale cheeks. "Seriously forward. And I think that you could get to know that last part of your sentence; Prince of Arka. I am a prince of your enemy, and you are asking me to fall for you?" He realised his tone and looked away for a moment, before he took a deep breath and looked back. "I mean, I don't even...I don't know you, and you don't know me. And we're enemies..." All the obvious excuses.

Kota just simply smiled. He knew all of this, but what was it really to fall for someone. Once you have learning anything new about them is just topping on the cake. " Not anymore...You no longer are my enemy; but hopefully a friend in the making. An end to a war that never should have been, and have taken more from both of us that we wish we could get back. We are looking towards the future to make the best of what we can. We have as much time as we want to get to know each other, the people behind the mask, and besides" Kota pointed out. " You have already learned something about me" Kota said with a smile

Listening to his words, Alec felt his blush slowly leaving his cheeks, just the softest of pinks tinging the pale skin. "Well...yeah, but just because the war is over...doesn't mean peace," he replied, looking up into those dark green eyes. "Peace is a long time coming, and after...I may have said that I was okay with everything you did, but honestly, I'm mad." He nodded his head, his eyes glinting with something. He ran his hand through his hair almost in confusion.

"It takes me a long time to forget things like that...and I don't know if I could put that aside, not when...not when I am your prisoner, not when you own me, not when I am just some pawn for my brother, and not when to me, the war is all I've ever known."

"Give your heart time Alecxander. When given the chance, they want the good and not the bad. I dont want you to let things go ether, it hard to do. " Kota looked back at Alec, there eyes meeting. " You are my prison by word, but i have tried to treat you as a free man to the best of my freedom to do so, and dont forget you still won the race, so now you have a control over me as well. This can work, If we try, and try hard. I will work harder to make you feel less like a prisoner, and more like a human once more." Kota explained, Alecxander had all the right points. Kota could only imagine how he felt, Kota only slightly knew the feeling, being under his fathers ruling.

The prince blatantly stared at the man, his mouth having dropped open as he spoke just a little, his shoulders dropping from their usual proud standing. For a moment, he just looked like an ordinary seventeen year old, a broken, beaten seventeen year old who had seen far too much for one so young.

He pushed himself to his feet and took a few steps away, the cool breeze fluttering his hair as he moved away from the King. That was a hard thing to just come out and say; that after all he had done, all that they had both done, that he was going to treat him like...like an person, that he was hoping for his heart. He took a deep, shuddering breath, and kept his eyes fixed firmly on the opposite side of the grotto. "And what if I said you were an idiot for even asking this?" He said, his tone a little cracked. "What if I said that you were completely insane, but I thought you were honest and right anyway?"

"I'd thank you for the complete and great it with a smile" Kota simply said looking up at Alec from the grass. He was sitting half way up off the grass,

Turning his gaze back over his shoulder, he met those eyes and took a moment to gaze over him. His shoulders dropped once more and he looked like the teen he was. He nodded once, and turned back towards him, swallowing thickly. "Then yeah...yeah, that's what I think."

"thank you for the complement " kota responded staying up and walking next to Alecxander. " So when would you like to start getting to know me?" Kota said with a raised eye brow and a small smile

The prince looked up at the taller king, and took a small breath, feeling incredibly small in that moment. His hand gripped into his shirt, and did he ever wish he had a weapon just for the mental strength they gave him. "...tomorrow." He replied quietly. "Yes, tomorrow, tonight I just...I don't think I could."

"As you wish. should I take you to your room then" Kota asked as he joyfully stepped in front of Alec with a smile. He had a good time tonight, and really could find anything to be sad about at the moment anyhow.

"I, ah," He stuttered, looking up at the king, one hand falling behind his neck, pushing at the snow why strands. "Ah, perhaps we could stay here a little while? I...I rather like it here." Alec murmured, turning his head to see Mars and Jupiter over to one side, Mars attempting to get his brother to play with him, while the other simply sat there, his tail wagging.

Kota halted and smiled. " but of course we can. Your free to walk around is you would like, I'm going to lay down in the grass and watch the stars some more. Sometimes if you watch for a while, it looks as if some of them walk across the sky" Kota said laying back in there patch of grass/

Giving the smallest of snorts, he shook his head. "That's true, because the sky does move," he turned his sharp eyes back to the king. "The sky moves above us, the wind and the clouds trail over the sky just so easily, and the stars seem to move just like that. And, I suppose...they do move, they travel through the sky, and so indeed they may move on their own."

"Not what i mean smarty pants" Koda laughed " I mean that, its like the shoot across it the sky faster then normal." Kota was at aw of the night sky and the wonders it held

Alecxander turned his eyes upward for a moment, and took some time just to look up at the sky. Slowly, his smirk dropped from his face to a small, tiny smile, and placed a hand on his hip as he stared up there. "Yeah...yeah I get what you mean."

Kota let that go in silence. It was the first time in a while someone else came here with him, a human. He enjoyed Alec spirit for the place, his knowledge of the stars. Maybe kota was really fallen for the Prince after all. it made him smile inside. It had been a new feeling for him to love someone outside of family. His belly was burning with a fire, that he didnt want to put out, but let burn