Prisoner of War {Private} {b.lueeyes and jahero}

b.lueeyes

Alec snapped out of his reverie at the sound of the sharp bark and he stepped back once, away from the king, the very slightest of flushes on his cheeks. He nearly ran into Mars as he circled, but instead he simply moved to his knees, reaching out to scratch the dog's ears, the long shirt falling a little over his thighs, covering what had not been covered before. He bit the inside of his cheek, realising then how close they had been.

Those hands on his hips had been warm, even if the water on them was cold and cool. It had been a strange sensation, skin against his waist.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jahero

• b.lueeyes

"I guess its time for bed Alec. The baby sitters have spoken " Kota said as he smiled towards Alec. The fire cracked behind them. Kota stood and patted his stomic, it was late and could use some food but kind of that for that now. He gathered his half wet cloths from the fire place and headed towards the door.

" Have a good night Prince Alecxander. I'm going to have Mars stay with you, in chase you feel the need not to sleep" Kota said slyly. As he and Jupiter made there way to his bed room. Down the hall and up a few stairs, a hidden passage that was a direct connection to his room. He always used the secret passages; so much that he need help from the boys to find his room with out them from time to time.

Alec did not look up as he left, and instead kept his hand pressed to Mars' head. As he heard the footsteps fading, he scratched behind the dog's ears, his shoulders slumping with almost defeat. "Don't...call me Alec, idiot, you don't have the right," he thought.

Yet, came a little voice from the back of his mind. He shut his eyes and shook his head, before somehow dragging himself to his feet. Pulling on some slacks from the bed, he shifted the clothes towards a chest at the end of the large, rather extravegant bedding, and eyed the gifts upon the desk and armchair. He sighed. He would go through them in the morning...for now, he was tired, and he needed rest. As he slid into bed, Mars leapt up onto the bed, his tail wagging as he moved to turn in circles, making himself comfortable at the bottom of the bed. Alecxander gave a tiny smile, and moved to nuzzle into the numerous pillows, pulling his legs up to himself for warmth. He slept immediately, and was greeted with visions of dark emerald eyes in his dreams.

That next morning came rather fast. A quick knock at Alecxanders door mad Mars wake. His door pushed open, two woman. The first woman was lightly tan, just like everyone around the kingdom. Then Behind her another woman, almost pal like Alecxander, she looked to the lightest of the kingdoms people. She came in with grace, she seem proud. " Place the tray on the table please. That will be all for now thank you" She said to the other woman whom did as she was asked.

The woman then turned towards Alecxanders bed. " Prince? Prince it is time to wake up" she called

There was a shift on the bed as Mars' weight left it, and he trotted around the room, moving to greet the woman with a happy smile and a wagging tail, swatting the side of the thick covers. Alecxander himself stirred slightly, some of his snow white fringe falling over his eyes as he snuggled into the pillows, resting on his side facing the door. He gave a contented hum at the familiar warmth of sleep and hummed very slightly, his eyelids fluttering very gently.

"Good morning sir Mars. " Sara greeted Mars with a pet on the head, and a scratch on the back. She looked back at Alec. "Good morning Prince Alecxander, please wake up. It is time to eat, take a bath and get ready for the day. " Sara said cleaning off a space on the table. She moved all of his gifts to the other side of the room

The prince's eyes fluttered open and he stared towards the table, blinking very slowly, coming to grips with the idea of a new day. Slowly, his eyes widened as he realized just where he was, and the events of yesterday came flooding back to him. He sat up sharply, his hair flying over his face, the blankets slipping to his waist. He reached up a hand to push his hair back, his eyes instantly finding the figure of the woman. Pale, light blonde hair; a small stature. Arkan. Familiar.

"I-I...what-? Where-?" He asked in conclusion, his eyes wide and spinning with blues, his pupils thin from having only just woken.

" Your in Cortezan kingdom, In your your. Ruled by King Kota" Sara simply said as she looked at Alec. It had been a long time since she had seen someone from Arkan kingdom, even longer since see since one of royal blood. " Do you remember were you are now?"

"I-I ah," he stuttered, taking in the sight of the woman. She was tall and willowy, a little aged around the temple, some silver beginning to show in her blonde hair. But she was well kept, pale and most definitely of Arkan blood. He broke into a small smile, and looked down at the sheets.

"Ah...yes, yes I remember now." He turned his eyes up once more, reaching out a hand to the woman, beckoning her closer with an open palm. Seeing someone from Arka was a godsend. "You are...the seamstress?" he asked, remembering his conversation...with the King the night before.

Sara moved up to the bed, now with in arms reach of the prince. "Yes, that is I" She said with a glowing smile. " When the king asked me to make you the clothing, I was honored to be able to touch the Arkan emblem again. All thought, it never left my heart. The symbol is in my room under my pillow. " She laughed at the thought. " Kota told me once day, after he had found it that i should hang it up. He was small back then, and his father ruled." Sara cough her self, but shook it off. It was okay this time. She was always so proud of the man Kota had become. " So, Prince Alecxander - how are you liking the kingdom, I'm sure the heat is getting to you no?" she simply asked with a small smile.

The prince reached out to take her hands, his legs coming up to tuck somewhat underneath him as he gazed into the gentle brown of her eyes. It was so good to know someone else was here...and the idea of the pride she had, keeping their crest close, it filled his heart with warmth. "Oh yes, it is stifling here," he admitted, squeezing her hands gently, noting the slight callouses on the otherwise soft skin. She was a hard worker indeed, very much so. "I am...humbled, I am greatly humbled to know that even though the years have passed since you were in Arka...that you still hold the House of Hunters so near," he murmured, giving the very smallest of smiles, referring to the royal family. "I only apologize that we could not have ended this war sooner."

The color in her face drained a little as she nodded. " Better now, then never my lord. Please never mind that now, today is a new day under the word of peace; please come and eat your food before it gets cold. There is a bath being made for you. I will see you later on in the day im sure." Sara patted the prince hand, then pulled him into a hug. Happy tears filed her eye as she hugged the young man. "Thank you so much for what you have done" She said giving him a squeeze before standing and walking to the door. " And if you ever need me, Mars will find me for you. Just simply ask" She smiled and walked out the door.

The white haired prince had given the very slightest gasp at the woman's embrace, his arms slowly sliding around her, his body tense but strangely comfortable. She smelled like pine needles, yet had a lingering scent of some of the spices he had smelt yesterday in the marketplace. "I-I shall!" He called after her as she pulled away, and he slumped in his bed, his shoulders dropping, and his breath leaving him. He supposed...he should eat.

Jahero had went to bed naked, barely making it into the bed the night before. A knock at his door made him open an eye and look around. Sara walked in with a cup of tea and looked about. "Kota wake up, The prince is already up and you have things that need to be done. Come one now" Sara said holding out the tea for Kota whom had slide out of bed and to the floor. Sara looked down and quickly turned her head. " Were are you cloths at? your naked do you want to catch your death?" she was upset but was calm about it. she pulled some under clothing from Kota's closet wardrobe and handed it to him. He slowly put it on and took the cup of tea Sara was holding. " Good morning to you too Lady Sara" Kota said with a morning smile

Alexander ate his meal with a delicate hand, savouring the milder flavours that he knew must have come from the Arkan woman's insistence. He realized then of course that he did not even so much as know her name. As he moved to dress, padding across the floor quietly, moving to take hold of one of the shirts, and pulling it to his chest. It was surreal, how kind they were being to him. Despite the fact that he was a prince, technically he was a prisoner.

He took his clothes, and moved to pat Mars' head, asking him quietly if he would take him once more to the washrooms. The dog barked in reply and scrambled to his feet, trotting to open the door, and waiting for him to come behind before he once again started down the corridor.

Kota made his way down to the bath house, a blanket covering his lower half. He was feeling a little under the weather from the rain last night. Sara gave him an ear full before she went about her daily job. Jupiter followed loosely behind, barking every now and then. " Is Mars nearby?" Kota asked Jupiter whom seemed to be calling to his brother. " Come one Jupiter, he will be here very soon" Kota said turning into the bath and slipping into the water as he through the blanket to the side. Jupiter waiting by the door for his brother, while watching his master making sure he is safe.

Mars practically bounded through the doors just a few steps ahead of Alec, his bark resounding through the massive bathhouse as he skidded through the door, excitedly looking for his brother. The prince himself stepped through the door not a little while later, looking for Mars before he smiled, leaning against the door. "No wonder he seemed a bit rushed; he knew Jupiter was close." He chuckled, stepping into the room with his clothes hanging over one arm.

Kota was under the water when Alecxander entered the room. He was practicing his underwater breathing. Both Mars and Jupiter water in silence at the water waiting for Kota to return. He could last almost 20 minutes under the water if he had to. An old war trick his master trained him in. Kota opened his eyes to looked at the water underneth. it was clear and moving slowly. He could see the rocks and if he looked up he could see the boys looking down. He swam up and poked his eyes and nose out of the water.

Alecxander had looked around, and seen mysteriously, no one there. Moving towards the benches, he placed his clothes down, wondering at Mars and Jupiter, and how they simply seemed to sit there. He turned back towards the water, pulling his shirt over his head, and jumped as he caught sight of the two, infinitely dark green orbs sitting above the water. He brought his hand to his heart, taking a deep, sharp breath. "Fuck," he whispered, moving to sit down on the bench. "You scared me half to death!"

Kota looked over as he heard something like a swear come out of Alec's mouth. " Good morning prince alecxander" Kota said coming half way out of the water and over to the edge. " I'm sorry to scare you, I didnt see you come in" Kota said with light breathing. Jupiter and Mars relaxing a little now that there master was breathing dry land. " Come to take a bath?" Kota asked splashing a small amount of water at the prince playfully

The prince was startled by the splash of water and gave a sharp gasp at the warmth of the water against his cold skin. He stood once more, sending Kota a half-hearted glare, before he moved to strip himself of his sleep pants, and move towards the water. "Of course, that's what I came here for." He said as he moved to the stairs of the bath, gracefully letting the water drift over his legs, wading out slowly until the pleasantly hot water covered his waist.

"Your strong enough today that you can do everything your self" Kota said swimming to the middle of the bath and turning to face the prince. His snow white skin seemed to get red a little.

The heat washed against his skin, Alecxander giving a sigh at it's warmth. He was so used to having baths that were practically boiling, when they could spare the water. It was much easier than to boil the water and use it than to simply heat it and keep it heated. So Alec slid further into the water, the water splashing against his torso and he nodded, giving the very slightest smile. "I am feeling...much better today."

"Listen Alecxander" Kota started off slowly. He lend up onto the side next to where Alec was. His chest scare red from the water. His blonde hair dripping water back into the bath. " I wanted to apologize about yesterday, it was never my intention to act in a manner " Kota said looking at the prince with a neutral look in his green eyes

"Do not...apologize, Kota," He replied, moving to begin to wash his body, not so much as looking up into those eyes. He slid his hands through the near boiled water, his shoulders beginning to relax from the heat. "It is not your place to apologize to your prisoner for your actions, honestly. Despite what you may think...I am still a prisoner of your state. And honestly, you have every right to do what you please." He said with some exasperation.