What would you do [Halloween Game] .. SPECIAL 2013 ..

Saga

34g7c40.png WHAT WOULD YOU DO 34g7c40.png

[Special 2013]

~ Happy Halloween~

Welcome to

'What Would You Do [Special Halloween Edition]'

332wcxf.gif How to Play 332wcxf.gif

{ SAMPLE }

[color=#ffffff][font=courier new]A: What would you do if you wake up in a coffin?
B: Would scream.
B: What would you do if you bump into a talking bat?
C: Would think I went mental.
C: What would you do if one day everyone you know seem to have disappeared mysteriously?
D: Would start looking for them!
.[/font][/color]

332wcxf.gifRules 332wcxf.gif

{ Don't forget to ask a question after answering }

{ Always ask a creepy/odd/horror-related questions }

{ Have fun! }

332wcxf.gif Starting Question332wcxf.gif

[ What would you do if one day you find yourself

in-between the living world and the other world,

a.k.a ghost? ]

34g7c40.png HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013 34g7c40.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• Morinaga's Girl

• Black Rose

• Tama

Top Posters In This Topic

i would go to my office and shocked my boss, how dare he always scold me LOL

Q: what would u do if u about to eat a meat then its mouth pop out and talk with u?

I'd enter as many "Best Costume" contests as I could and snag me some nice cash prizes. After that I'd spiral into a great depression when I realize I don't look half as good in speedos as I used to.

Q: What would you do if you were invited to a Halloween party at an old house that used to belong to a convicted serial killer who may or may not have hid bodies in the walls?

EDIT

I'd spit it out and stab at it with something sharp

Q: What would you do if you were invited to a Halloween party at an old house that used to belong to a convicted serial killer who may or may not have hid bodies in the walls?

i'd feel so excited and would throw a party at there.. and do some extra party like how the murder got convicted.

Q: What would you do if some children ask some of your blood and organs instead candies ?

Assume they're a hybrid of a zombie and vampire and hit them in the head with the candy bowl. xD

What would you do if you suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and find that you are being mummified?

I would run to the bedroom of my mom and hug her, leaving my sister behind... loooooool.....

What would you do if a reflection of an angry person with bloody eyes appears in the mirror while brushing your teeth?

Just sing~

What will you do if you walk though the forest and felt like someone's following you?

This post is my answer for

v

v

v

I'll wrap my futon all around my body, then, I'll sleep ;D if I can still sleep xD

What would you do, if you were stuck in a room without lights, and it's so dark inside?

I'd sleep.

Q: What would you do if you woke up paralyzed and a shadow figure is just hovering just inches above you, it's eyes staring straight in yours?

The blood part sounds good, but the corpses.. So I guess I'd kinda try to break the door >_>"

What would you do if someone knocked on your door and when you open, you realize it's only a shadow?

I would point my flashlight at it... (A shadow would go away from bright light.... right? ^^')

Q: What would you do if you were walking through the woods at night and saw Slenderman?

(scariest nightmare I ever had)

I'll panic cuz I want to become a vampire LOL

Q: What will you do if you saw your doppelganger and told you that your going to die in the most gruesome way that you could think of?

I'd freak out for sure and become paranoid >_>"

What would you do if you'd keep feeling a hand patting you on your shoulder but each time you turn to look, there is no one there?

I'd run for life... literally >_>"

What would you do if you found on your bed by morning a death tarot card with the date of the following day?

I would remind myself that the death card isn't the worst card. (That's the tower, dears)

What if you woke up and found you were a human-sized cockroach?