A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Slipping the brass knuckles on he looked at the man. This kind of guy pissed him off, touching shit that wasn't his was annoying and infuriating. "You should keep your hands off things that don't belong to you." the older twin said clearly claiming his twin brother as his. Tachibana just wanted to hold his brother and forget all of this.

Looking into identical eyes he frowned. "Has...he touched you...." the eldest knew that the man did, but he just wanted to know did he enter his brother...at all...with anything.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Shinobu looked at Tachibana not sure how to answer that question. Sure Usami had touched him but to what extent was the other thinking. "If only you were a second later, I would have given him something very delicious." Usami said smirking. "Enough games. Hand over Shinobu and no one gets hurt." their mother said walking up to Usami. She gave Tachibana the go so he could get Shinobu out of there.

The older twin caught the women's signal and went to run to his brother. Taking off the brass knuckles he began to untie his brother studying every inch of his body for any bruises... Whether they were love marks or from neglect. Sighing softly he hugged his brother close to his body when he managed to free the smaller twin.

"Idiot...this is why you don't run away from me." he whispered, thankful that he had recieved his love once again. Shinobu was more than just family to the eldest. So much more.

"Tachi-chan...." Shinobu whispers as he was held by his twin. It was more relaxing than being in anyone else's arms. "We should hurry up and leave." he says looking at the other. Usami frowns as he looked over to the twins. "Such a shame though I will not give up anytime soon." he said rolling his eyes. Their mother keeping him away with the butterfly knife. "You two go to the car. I will be right behind you." she said to them. Shinobu looked at his brother.

Tachibana grabbed the small wrist of his brother's and pulled him out of the room before quickly walking down the hall to pull Shinobu into the elevator. "We should go..mom would catch her own elevator." he said pushing the button, but be was worried for her. The eldest knew his mother was strong, but still...quickly placing his arm between the elevator doors he sighed. He decided to wait for their mother.

Shinobu follows his brother as they made it to the elevator. He pulls Tachibana back making the door close. "We don't need to wait. She said go to the car. Besides, this isn't the first time that guy has kidnapped me or the first time I have ever been kidnapped. Its also not the first time she has come to save me. You need to know our mother is one hell of a bad ass." he said as the elevator got to the main floor. Lets go onii-chi." he said

Grabbing the smaller's hand he ran to pull him out the entrance of the door. "What happens if someone tries to hurt us. Plus...if it's not your first time being kidnapped why the hell do you always go about on your on?" Tachibana was furious now. Shinobu was as dense as every...it was annoying. Well...only because the eldest cared.

"You always fuss and say that you can handle yourself, but you can't."

"I want to fly Tachibana. So I will always take off as long as there's an opening for me. You can cage a bird but leave that cage open and it will fly away." he said as they made it outside. Shinobu glanced up as he saw their mother drifting down on a zip-line. She lands on the ground with a sigh. "Shall we be on our way. Shinobu you will quit your cafe job. Tachibana you will watch over Shinobu at all times. Now lets go home your father is probably worried sick." she said walking to the car.

Shinobu looked at Tachibana. "I guess we go home now. I really need a bath." he says softly

The eldest sighed before snatching the other to the car and opening the door to throw the smaller in. Getting in beside Shinobu he closed the door before grabbing onto his twin's wrist and leaning to whisper in the blond's ear. "I will make you mine...no matter who's around." Tachibana warned before pushing Shinobu back onto the seat and hovering above him. Kissing the identical lips the eldest snaked his hand down to the tight jeans that his twin was wearing. The older male decided to take his brother right in the car while their mother drives. It was defiantly kinky, but that wasn't on the other's mind. That man had touched his brother and he had to show the petit twin who he belonged to.

Shinobu gazed up at his brother when he was tossed into the car. Their mother in the driver's seat starting the engine. "Cut it out Tachibana. We are in the car with mother." he mutters trying to get his brother to let go of him. He had a feeling his twin was pissed off by what happened today. Though doing things like this while their mother was once inches away freaked Shinobu out.

"Shh...if you just be quiet mom won't know." he smirked slowly opening the yukata that his twin was still wearing. Pushing it up, he ran his hands up the smooth flesh of Shinobu's leg. Lowering his face he captured the other's lips before sliding a finger into his twin's tight puckered entrance. No matter what, Tachibana would get what he wanted.

Shinobu glanced over at their mother. She was on the phone as she drove. He assumed she was talking to father about where they went. His gaze back upon his brother as he nods a bit. "Fine but don't take your sweet time. I don't want mother to see us." he whispers as they kiss

Nibbling on identical lips asking for entrance Tachibana pulled away to whisper in his brother's ear, his breath fanning across the lobe as he lightly licked it. "Since you want to be quick there will be no foreplay, but....I need you to get me all lubed up brother...with that pretty little mouth of yours." biting softly onto his twin's ear, hand continuing to run Shinobu's smooth flesh.

Gritting his teeth a bit, Shinobu looked over at him. "How the hell do you suppose I do that? You are upon me and we are in the back seat trying not to be noticed." he said looking at his brother. Shinobu was finding this to be troublesome. Though he noticed Tachibana not all too bothered by the situation like he was.

Licking the other onto the lobe once again whispered. "Why the hell do you have to always make situations difficult? Just get onto the floor. Mom's seat is pushed further than when dad drives. Just do it." pulling back to stare into the identical golden eyes of his twin's, a cocky smile on his face.

"Or is it that you don't want to?"

"I honestly don't want to. Why can't was do this at home? More space and less invasion." he said softly. He didn't want to upset Tachibana but this was weird. Shinobu sits beside his brother. "Please don't be upset but I am not sure about this. Sorry if this upsets you but you'll have to wait." he said glancing out the window.

The eldest frowned at the other. What the fuck does he mean by wait....to wait on something that he wanted right now. Taking a deep breath the man closed his eyes, his finger curling into his palms as he formed a fist. This just wasn't right. It was always what Shinobu wanted or it wouldn't happen. That was all bullshit, it was annoying.

"What the fuck do you mean I have to wait? Why does every fucking thing have to go your way or no way at all. Can't you just do as I say for once dammit." Letting out a heavier breath the eldest twin looked away from the other to watch the scenery go by, maybe it could cheer him up. His twin brother never failed to piss him off.

Shinobu glanced over at Tachibana. "If things went your way we'd be in jail for indecent display of affection. You tend to always wait til we are outside to want to do something. I rather be at home in a bed or something. Sorry I'm not a prevert who wants the world to see me and my twin having sex." he huffs Shinobu was a bit of a pervert himself but he wouldn't admit to it. Though he knew Tachibana knew otherwise.

"Says the slut who likes to be bound." Looking at the other with a fixed expression a slight smile gracing his lips as he said it a bit loud, there mother heard it for sure but due to her on the phone she didn't comprehend it too much. The eldest looked back out the window and huffed lightly. To hell with whatever that little slut think. I should just be able to get it whenever I want, people wouldn't mind that much right? And if they did who gives a damn!"

Looking back to the smaller twin he quickly wrapped his hands around his wrists and pushed him against the seat before leaning closer and staring into identical golden eyes.

Shinobu shot a quick glare towards his brother. "My fetishes are done behind closed doors so I still don't see your point. Its not as if I want to be walked about town on a leash." he said before finding his own words a bit kinky. He brushes the thought off for the moment.

As he stared out the window, his attention only to be brought back to Tachibana. "Your at it again.." he said a bit annoyed. Shinobu looked at his twin wondering what he would do now.

"Hm...you can't convince me that you weren't aroused by your own statement." The taller twin voiced leaning closer to kiss the younger as he snaked both hands up the yukata and grabbed the other's ass, his fingers slowly spreading it to delve the digits slowly into the puckered hole. Tachibana wondered was the other still stretched a little from before...with the bead, that would make the eldest even more aroused. Licking up the neck of his twin her nibbled at his ear lobe.

"Tachibana...! Cut it out." he said not putting up much of a fight. He was better at annoying his brother just by talking to him. "That hurts you know." he said noticing where his brother's fingers were. He couldn't recall what had happened but he did understand what he wrote in his diary. Knowing how true it was only made him want to hit Tachibana. He hadn't healed yet and this was about to happen all over again. Shinobu had to figure out a way to get his brother to calm down.

Slowly shoving his finger deeper into the entrance he smiled at the other as he wiggled around. "You should be quiet unless you want mother to hear you little bro." A teasing tone in his voice as he slowly thrusted his digits into his brother's nerves. "I won't hurt you....if you only behave." he whispered looking into the golden eyes of Shinobu.

Shinobu bit his lip as he looked at Tachibana. The last thing he wanted was for their mother to look back at them. He feels his brother's fingers thrusting into him. "Enough teasing.. just put it in already. We'll be home soon." he mumbles as he could tell Tachibana was excited by this.

A smile ear to ear took over Tachibana's face as he pulled his twin's small tanned body closer to him. Slowly rubbing his cock up and down the entrance of his brother's hole he slowly began to enter the other. Still staring into the golden eyes he licked his lips as a moan escaped his lips at being inside the warmth of Shinobu's ass. The other felt so damn good to the eldest, he was slightly losing himself to lust.