Untitled (loosely based on the little Mermaid)

dannYves

Summary :

Inihara Kazuo, a 17 year old with unique powers, begins to fall in love with Asai Isamu who is a very mysterious man and who doesn't even know Kazuo exists. As Kazuo learns more and more about himself, his unique powers and of the man he begins to love, will Kazuo win Isamu's heart? Or will the Ogragona (the 3 evil witches) stop Kazuo from unearthing his full potential?

(by the way this is a work in progress, any critiques are welcome. I want to make this a full length yaoi anime story with many parts. Here's what I have so far.... Enjoy :-)

Chapter One:

Episode 1- The Man With The Silver Eyes

While walking home late at night, Kazuo heard random footsteps echoing in the nearby ally-way.

Turning his head efficiently and with curiosity, what sounded like a man being hit in the stomach resonated amongst the shadows. Immediately the sounds of gasping air grew louder, as did the beatings. Unaware of depris on the cement, Kazuo stumbled, triped on his feet and instinctively clenched onto some metal trashcans beside him to keep him from falling but instead fell directly into them.

"Ouwww," Kazuo stammered trying to get back to standing and rubbing his elbows which were the first to hit the concrete. It wasn't long before a treading of hard footsteps rummaged through the ally way.

"Let's get out of here," a man's voice from a distance said - and with that the footsteps continued away leaving behind only silence.

Now standing Kazuo glanced around him hoping that he hadn't gotten himself into another problem; he seemed to find trouble easily. But only silence captured the environment around him so he continued to walk home.

The breeze of the night was occasionally forceful and this time the air brought along with it the sounds of a moaning man. Unaware of his own safety Kazuo decided to enter the ally-way searching for the source of the noises and found himself a man lying in a pool of blood. He noticed several gashes throughout the man's body.

"Sir, "Kazuo called out kneeling towards the man and placing his ears to hear if the man was still breathing - luckily he was. " Can you hear me? " Kazuo said near the man's ears and it was by magic the man gently opened his eyes attempting to speak but unable to enunciate words properly, then he fell back unconscious.

Nervously, Kazuo grabbed his cellular and phoned for an ambulance. Still kneeling over the man Kazuo glanced over at the man who was quickly losing blood. He placed the phone back into his pocket and once again leaned over the man to check on his breathing.

" I need you to stay alive for me," Kazuo compassionately called out. It was as if the man was brought back to life each time Kazuo spoke to him. Kazuo always had a way with words but there was something unique about him, he possessed a sort of seductive power through his voice, especially when he sang, and he sang so beautifully, a natural talent he had always possessed. Always unable to control his powers, in the past this caused many issues with his caretakers, classmates and others who were unfortunate enough to be seduced by it, a great many bad things would happen to them. For this reason Kazuo gave up singing at an early age and decided never to sing again.

Kazuo wished that for once he could use his unique talent for something good and wished to save this dying man. Focusing on the revitalization of this man's life he felt he should seduce him to keep himself awake and alive. Knowing grave consequences could happen, Kazuo didn't care, he wanted to save a life.

The more Kazuo spoke to the man, the more drawn to him he became. Every time the man tried opening his silver eyes Kazuo fell mesmerized. The more his lips shinned in the moon light as he forced inhalation and exhalation, the more Kazuo longed for him to awake and kiss him. The man was a handsome man, olive colored skin, he appeared mature yet youthful with strong emasculated features.

"I have to stop the bleeding, "Kazuo said aloud as he noticed the pool of blood lengthening itself towards his bended knees. He ripped the man's white shirt and began tying pieces together to form a bandage, then wrapped it tightly around the deep wounds of the man's stomach. Every time Kazuo stopped speaking the man seemed to lose his breathes, this made Kazuo anxious, he never had purposely tried to use his ability before. What if it wasn't working?

" No, I need you to stay awake, "Kazuo cried out. He grabbed the man's hand and held it tightly, though Kazuo was shaking tremendously he appeared to be in control of the situation. The man slowly moved his head to the side as the soft breeze whisked his long black hair in the wind.

" They should almost be here to save you." Kazuo leaned close into the man's ears, "you're going to be fine," Kazuo said in a soft baritone tone, accenting his voice with hints of harmony. And it was like an enchanted spell because the man breathed in some air and immediately slowly began to regain a consistent breathing pattern. Kazuo smiled. "Listen to my every word," the man moved his head closer to Kazuo.

Kazuo glanced down onto the man's handsome face but still his eyes wouldn't open completely, just every once and a while his silver eyes shinned back at Kazuo but then his eyelids would once again shut.

An ambulance suddenly echoed in the distance as Kazuo let go of the man's hand.

"I can't stay here with you, "Kazuo said," they'll think I had something to do with this. " Kazuo looked down at his own clothes stained in blood. Glancing around him hoping he could make a run for it he once more leaned over to the man's ears." What is your name? " and like an evoking potion the man did just as Kazuo said :

"Asai... Isamu.." the man managed to say under his breathes following exactly what Kazuo said though still unconscious Kazuo continued to have an affect.

The ambulance drew closer and in an instant Kazuo disappeared into the shadows.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannYves

• yaoi4fans

Top Posters In This Topic