The HUman and His Angel (Me and Teesie) 18+

Raven's Abyss

The dark angel smiled as he pushed the head of his cock into the tight hole, but didn't try to force the dripping member any further because of the other's answer. The long, dark haired angel wanted the mortal to beg for it. Lefoung loved when the murky green eyed teen looked so vulnerable and cute. It was such an erotic sight.

Smiling softly to the other, the older teen stared to Cade and gave a small smile. "That's not what I asked you to do babe. I want you to beg for it....or you won't get it." The eldest teased the small, petit male.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Teesie

The human's eyes crossed, mouth gaping open as a large, dribbling cock-head nudged into his suckling hole. His hips jerked up a tiny bit, wanting more that just the very tip of Lefoung's glorious cock.

"That's not what I asked you to do babe. I want you to beg for it....or you won't get it."

Cade looked up at his angel, pouty faced, whining and whimpering, his anal channel sucked and milked at the crown of his cock. The way his thin, wide hips rolled, the gorgeous way those merky colored eyes rolled back as his ass felt Lefoung's cock pulse or twitch. He was seducing his angel without even knowing it.

Lefoung closed his eyes and moaned softly. There was no way that he could keep up this act when the other's tight, puckered hole was sucking at his cock with such strength. The expression on the human's face was what also made the dark haired teen cave. That pout from not wanting to beg was erotic and exactly one of the most adorable faces that the other had ever wore. Cade was the cutest thing he had ever seen.

"Ahh babe...gods your tight. Mm~ ah...it's so good." The older teen angel moaned, pushing his cock deeper into the channel of his lover. The guardian angel liked when the two of them had sex, the human was the cutest thing he had ever seen. Plus, Cade was the tightest and most erotic thing he had ever been in.

Cade's never felt so wanted, he looked at his angel's face, how ready the older, enchanting male to give up and finally fuck the lad's puckering and whining hole. The human blushed bright as he grabbed his own legs under his knees and pulled, holding them up for Lefoung. Oh god damn that was such a cute, sexy gesture. Cade got embarrassed and looked to the side, cheeks and nose red as blood pooled under such soft skin.

"Ahh babe...gods your tight. Mm~ ah...it's so good."

"P-please... L-leo.... please fuck me..." By now, even his ear-tips were red from the hard blush. Cade gasped, feeling the big hard rod slowly suck in deeper inside the abyss of Lefoung's lover. The human lad found his new, second favorite thing.... Sex with his lover and Guardian Angel. His face screwed up slightly, his angel's cockhead had gently, barely brushed the prostate gland inside those tight, wet, pulsing walls.

Lefoung moaned as his dark, long hair curtained over the small male. The quivering channel was a force of pressure that the guardian angel couldn't resist. The position that the small, petit human had put himself in was enough to make the older teen shove his cock all the way to the hilt, inside the dark, warm and wet hole. Shu had never felt something so incredible, he would live inside the other if he could.

The head of his cock was teasing against the small bundle of nerves. That was exactly what the guardian immortal wanted. To tease the smaller boy because Cade was so beautiful when he shimmered and moaned. "I love you so much Cade." The taller male stated, as he switched their position. Lefoung wanted the kid to ride him first before having his way with the human.

"I love you so much Cade."

"I-I lo-" The little other cut himself off with a surprised gasp as his angel flipped them other so Cade rode his cock. He slowly slid down the length until the human moved his legs so he straddled Lefoung's hips, his anal channel squeezed his Guardian's poor, large cock from the strain of teh new position. Mostly because in the riding position, the ass walls seemed much tighter and smaller, and the cock seemed so much bigger. It was a huge package of different feeling sex.

Cade's small, gentle hands rested and held himself up on Lefoung's flat stomach, eyes closed, panting to regain his composer. Though he doubted that was going to happen until they were finished. He groaned, wet walls squeezing the pre-cum out of the cock lodged deep inside the younger lad.

At the moment the guardian angel was taking deep breaths. The puckered entrance of his love was squeezing around his cock strongly and there was nothing that Lefoung could try to do besides trying not to cum so early. Shu wouldn't last too long if the other kept looking so adorable and didn't stop milking him so roughly. Though, with the position....the dark haired teen guessed it was how it would feel. The entrance was so tight.

"Ah...babe. I won't last too long and you haven't even began to move yet." The angel confessed, a little embarrassed. Cade had a lot of power over him and it was a bit shameful. The kid had him at mercy and Lefoung wanted to feel the pleasure as the anal passage was assaulted by his thick cock.

"Ah...babe. I won't last too long and you haven't even began to move yet."

The tiny being looked up, blushing at Lefoung, then looked down again. Carefully, and slowly, he began to rock back and forth against his angel's hips, not lifting of though. Cade gasped once more, whining as the large cock pressed open his tight entrance even more, grinding against it. But his pace never moved, agonizingly slow, for his Guardian Angel anyway. There was slight pain for the human, the cock-head jammed up inside the even tighter, untouched depth of his bowels. Lefoung was in deeper than he has been ever before, another advancement from with position.

He kept on rocking back and forth, nipples red and puffy, cock stiff and curved in that young, little, cute way. Soaked in a thin layer of pre-cum and sweat.

The guardian angel was so deep into the other he could feel the small bundle of nerves against his cock. Everytime the young human was to move, the endowed cock would cause friction between the prostate and his skin. Lifting his hands up, the dark haired male gripped at the other's waist and began to help pull the other back and forth; Cade grinding against him, but never lifting off the thick length.

The brunette was tight and it felt incredible against his rock hard member. The kid was exactly all the dark haired maleneeded for a release...Maybe even the mortal's face alone. The erotic expression passing on the younger's face was incredible sexy. It was all that Lefoung really needed. "Cade...baby that it...keep moving."

The erotic lad whined, body jerking every time the large tool inside his bowels would rub into his sensitive, easily-breached glands. Cade looked down as Leofung's hands gripped his love handles, those thin, wide hips. Moaning louder as the pace picked up a little bit because of his angel. Head going back, mouth gaping open wide, cock twitching furiously.

"Cade...baby that it...keep moving."

The human didn't care about his pleasure, he just wanted to make sure his lover liked it. Cade overlooked Lefoung's face, closing them again when he saw the pleasure mixed on it.

Lefoung was more than enough happy with the way that the other was riding his dick. Cade had yet to bounce on it, but the twirling and dancing was good enough. The position made the other hole so tight, that the guardian angel could barely contain his pleasurable groans. The brunette mortal had surely knew what he was doing and the older teen could not believe that he was the one to have took the other's virginity.

"Cade...I...I can't...I'm going to cum." Lefoung moaned as he bit his bottom lip, trailing his fingers up to squeeze at the other's puffy pink nipples. Cade was all that he ever wanted, it was absolutely mind blowing.. The sex was anyways....that and the brunette's beautiful face.

"Cade...I...I can't...I'm going to cum."

The human boy blushed, moaning out much louder than his partner he pleasured down below. He felt chilly fingers slighter up his body until they locked and twisted his puffy, painful nipples, mustering a whiny cry from Cade. They hurt so bad, his "breasts" were puffy and a big big, enough to squeeze. Maybe 1 1/2 inch off his chest was bloated breasts, that usually happened to someone so small and young like the lad. Cade looked down at his chest, watching Lefoung's fingers fiddle around with his small nipples.

"Leo... that hurts.... my nipples hurt..." The lad whimpered, eyes watery and murky colored, dazed over with such pleasure and spikes of pain. Lefoung was everything Cade's ever wanted, and more. He made his life so much better and the boy trusted the angel.

Maybe it was a strange fetish of Lefoung's, but he liked when the other was so watery eyed and whiny. Of course the guardian angel heard when the other said his nipples hurt, but the older male just couldn't stop himself. From the tenseness, Cade's hole gripped tighter around his cock. It felt undeniable good, something that the angel could stay in all day.

"Ahh...your so perfect babe." Thrusting up in the tight body. The grip on the other had tightened, while his other hand continued to squeeze and fumble with the younger's puffy swollen nipples. The kid was so unbearable cute, he loved the human so much.

Cade whined louder, Lefoung not taking heed and leaving his hurting nipples alone. Giving a chorus of whines, whimpers, moans, and groans. Plus little, babbling noises unknown.

"Ahh...your so perfect babe."

The human blushed, wincing every time his Guardian Angel twisted, or pressed to hard on his nipples. The hard nub easily rolled around between those long, slender, chilly fingers. His head went back in a high pitch moan as Lefoung continued to thrust in his wet, old-cum-trickling, squeezing and suckling asshole.

"Stop pinching them.... suck them~" Cade whined out, a bit bold, he closed his eyes and blushed bright.

The angel smiled and pulled the other's upper body toward him and did as the brunette told him to. Lefoung took the pink nipple between his teeth and flicked his tongue against the protruding nubs. Soon letting it go, the dark haired teen wrapped his lips around the swollen flesh, suckling on the small male's nipple. Cade was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Babe...mm~" He moaned at the taste of the other's body. He could continue to fuck the other for all eternity. He didn't really care how long it took to get the other's soul in his body. Dripping cock slamming up into the body above him, the tall guardian angel let out a groan.

The lith human blushed bright, letting his angel draw him in closer to do as he wanted. And Cade was happy Lefoung was willing to do what he wanted, the boy loved his nipples being suckles, licked, anything that included an oral assault on them. Cade whined a bit, feeling Lefoung's teeth but eased up and moaned loudly when a wet, hot spear of flesh touched his hard, red nub. Lips touched around and started to suckle on his swollen tit, forcing a shuddering shouting cry from the human lover.

"O-oh~ More~ P`please more~" He begged, holding Lefoung's hair near the roots, fingers tight and holding hard. "C-cum.... gunna... cum~" The lad whined, tugging his angel's hair. cock twitching over and over, swelling up, dribbling a puddle of pre-cum on Lefoung's adomin.

The angel smiled to the other and nodded while steadily suckling the swallow, pink nubs. He wanted to have his lover to cum for him. The other had just announced that he would and Lefoung saw it as a beautiful thing. Also a skill to have the other cum without touching him. That was absolutely sexy to tell the truth..

"Baby, yes. Cum for me loverly." Suckling on the nipples harder as he wrapped an arm around the younger male's waist.. That was something that the smaller could do that would highly attract him. Twisting the other's nipple with his thumb and index finger, the smaller of the two moans were absolutely perfect. The dark haired teen loved it.

"Baby, yes. Cum for me loverly."

Cade gasped, the lips tightened around his hard nub and felt the arms that held his waist tighten as well. Gasping another time as his nipple's abused nub was twisted in between two of his angelic lover's, chilly fingers. Making his body quiver and throat stretch in tight, loud moans and gentle cries. Lefoung made the little lad's life perfect, gave him what he desired, gave him the love he's wanted, made him feel... well, wanted. Cade couldn't have a better lover.

The human whined, body jolting one after another, almost ready to shoot sweet milk. He turned his head to the side, moaning into the back of his hand while panting in between. Until one last tremor spiked through his body, nerves spasming, anal hole clenching tight. Cum splating up his small body.

At the other's anal opening clenching so tightly it forced a moan from the guardian angel's throat as he thrusted into the tight channel over and over until he couldn't take it any longer. After a while, the small, petit male moaned and came into the small passage, the seeds shooting past the ring of muscles and into the other's puckered entrance. Lefoung could fuck the brunette for as long as it took, it was perfectly ok.

The human blushed, moaning out repeatedly from his lover's constants thrusts. Murky green eyes crossed, body jolting as hot milky cream shot right into his tight channel, gushing and gushing. Cade cried out high pitch, hands fisting the sheet as his cock jumped in cumming motions but there wasn't enough cream brewed inside his small balls. During his cry his voice cracked from the constant moans, scratched like the way his nails dug into the white, silky yet oddly steady sheets.

The guardian angel glanced up to the smaller of the two and smiled to the brunette human. Cade was seriously his world now and Lefoung would not give up the other for nothing. "What should we do? I think that we have to stay here for a while. Apparently your body doesn't want to accept your soul...well no, I mean...Arcticono is scared to try it until your perfectly ready." Smiling to the smaller male, and rubbing through the brown locks.

"What should we do? I think that we have to stay here for a while. Apparently your body doesn't want to accept your soul...well no, I mean...Arcticono is scared to try it until your perfectly ready."

It took a few minutes, but soon those murky yet so beautiful eyes opened up, "Well... what's here? There's a closet... dressers... nightstands..." Cade pointed weakly, still wallowing in his orgasms, at each as he said them. Wo knows what was in there... whatever, sexual or not, the people in there wanted... Maybe Lefoung wanted, secretly, to see Cade in a dress? Or some other outfit? Possibly there was some items in the nightstand beside the bed both would LOVE.

Lefoung stared to the murky green eyes above him and let off a small smile. The other was surely a beautiful being and the statement that the thin boy stated had engrossed the guardian angel. There was dresser and closets around, but why would there be? It definitely made the older male curious so he stood, after placing the younger teen onto the bed, and trailed to a dresser.

Inside was dresses ranging from short and tight to long summer dresses. Shu let out a wide grin and reached inside and too a hold of a pink and orange colored one. It would fit tight onto the other's chest area, but the frills were puffy and went to the knees. Really, really beautiful.

"I want you to wear this." He said, holding up the thin material for his lover to see.

"I want you to wear this."

Cade wasn't paying any attention, digging through the tons and tons of many different sex toys inside the nightstand drawers, but never showed a single one to his lover. However, his pinked painted face said it all in capital neon or flashing letters. The human lad lifted a huge, purple, bumpy and rigid dildo up, staring at it. The item was thick, thicker than his angel's, a fat head at the top. Near the bottom, there was a thing sticking out like a cylinder shaped tongue that vibrated. Cade just couldn't help himself, he slid it under the pillow without Lefoung noticing and looked when he called.

The boy's jaw dropped open slightly as he stared at the beautiful, frilly dress. "H-how... How did y-you know I c-cross-dress....?"

The dark haired teen smiled and shrugged lightly. The guardian angel really had no idea that the other cross-dressed, but whether the younger boy did or not he would do so if the angel asked it of him....or at least Lefoung wished he would. Slowly, the eldest walked to the bed and plopped onto it. Silver orbs glanced up to his lover and placed the dress on top of the brunette's lap and looked up to the murky green eyes to check for any emotions.

"Well I wasn't really sure if you were a cross dresser, but I do know that you'd look really good in a dress. Especially with your nipples so swollen as well as your belly." Rubbing his pale fingers across the tanned stomach as the other hand trailed to the nipples of the smaller male.