The HUman and His Angel (Me and Teesie) 18+

Raven's Abyss

The angel smiled at his lover and kissed the small, plump lips. "Yeah, it's true. Now that you know that try getting some rest. We may have a long day ahead of us depending on what Arcticono thinks. Unless, of course, you dint want to go to sleep." Taking a comfortable position on the bed to be more relaxed with the small, petit brunette in his arms. The other was beautiful indeed, but beauty would help the human with his soul going into his body. That was what Lefoung was scared about, but maybe it wouldn't happen. Maybe none of it would happen..

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Teesie

"Yeah, it's true. Now that you know that try getting some rest. We may have a long day ahead of us depending on what Arcticono thinks. Unless, of course, you dint want to go to sleep."

The smaller other giggled and smooched his lover's lips, pursing his own up. He waited then snuggled next to Lefoung, wrapped protectively inside the angel's arms. "I don't min what we do, as long as I'm with you~" Cade nearly purred out, nudging his head in the nape between Lefoung's neck and shoulder. The human lad was usually never thought about the bad things, or when things go wrong. Unless is considered him loosing his beautiful Guardian Angel.

Lefoung smiled to the other and gave a nod to the teen. "Well, whatever you wish to do my love." Rubbing a hand over the other's stomach at this point. The smaller male was surely a beauty and was quite considerate of his actions as well. The guardian angel didn't want for the other to think that he'd ever leave him, maybe that was the reason Shu tightened his arms around the petit frame.

"Well, whatever you wish to do my love."

The human lad gigled gently, resting his small, soft hand overtop his lover's. Watching their joined hands rub across teh tiny bulge on his stomach. "I hope its a girl... though i don't mind if its a boy..." Cade whispered ever so gently, eyes heaving down on him, though he felt Lefoung's arm lock tighter around his thin waist, pulling a small giggle from him.

Lefoung thought about what the other was saying and smiled lightly. So the brunette hoped the two of them would have a girl. The guardian angel wasn't really sure as to what he wanted, that was why he would think on that. Neither of the two really mattered as long as he had a baby by his lover. The long, dark-haired teen smiled to the smaller boy and sighed. "Sounds reasonable. I just really don't mind which one it is, although if you want a girl....then I hope you have one."

"Sounds reasonable. I just really don't mind which one it is, although if you want a girl....then I hope you have one."

THe boy smiled, "Only because I want to be able to hear her sing in chorus, do her hair in the morning, tell her she doesn't need makeup to be beautiful, tell her about boys..... Can't do most of that with a boy.... but I'd be happy with a boy too." He giggled to himself, nuzzling right up into his lover's cool, pale chest. "I'd be so happy with either, possibly want a boy over a girl... but who cares. As long as its alive and well." Cade smiled happily, rubbing Lefoung's hands and his stomach at teh same time.

The guardian angel smiled at the others statement of possibly wanting a boy over a girl. The brunette needed to make up his mind, but it did seem like the girl would be more of a problem, but they could be so much fun. Cade was like the motherly type to fix the girl's hair and make her wear cute clothing an all. Lefoung would be most happy with a girl as well. "Whatever you say babe. I hope you get whatever you wish for."

"Whatever you say babe. I hope you get whatever you wish for."

"I've found someone who wants me... I've been granted my with generously." The human lad wrapped his hand with one of Lefoung's, closing those murky colored eyes and snuggled. Staying like that for a while, it just felt... right, comfortable. Though a yawn stretched the teenager's jaws, making a shiver force throughout his whole, tiny body.

• 1 month later...

Lefoung held the small body close, pulling the cute kid into his chest at feeling the shiver. He thought that maybe the boy was cold. "Are you cold?" Kissing the smaller's lips softly, reaching below Cade to pull the cover over them both. It could be a bit chilly in this part of space. One unknown to all except for certain humans and angels of course. It was sweet of the brunette to say what he did. The dark haired angel, Shu, felt exactly the same.

"Are you cold?"

"A little bit...." Cade smiled, cuddling into his angelic lover, lifting a hand from under the blanket to run it through Lefoung's soft, silky, black hair. "You're hair is so... beautiful... I love it..." The tiny human hybrid whispered, snuggling his petite body to his chilly Guardian Angel.

(g2g)