The HUman and His Angel (Me and Teesie) 18+

Raven's Abyss

"Kiss me."

The lad's eyes got wide and he slowly looked at Lefoung, which wasn't hard since their foreheads touched gently. Cade's heart was skipping beats and pounding hard in his small ribcage.

"I am your guardian angel after all. I deserve a treat or two...plus we are suppose to have a close bond right?"

"I...You said... But...." The little child stuttered, not looking Lefoung in the eyes. He just couldn't. Cade bit his bottom lip and his head tilted, chin inward so his lips shyly pressed against his Angel's. But as soon as his soft, warm lips were there they were gone. Cade ducked away from his angel and hid under the soft blanket, hiding from him in embarrassment.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Teesie

Laughing at the small kid as he quickly pulled away from the kiss the dark haired male reached for the blanket, in which the other had hid under. Lifting the blanket off the petit brunette Lefoung leaned down to force the other to look at him. The silver eyed male didn't know what was wrong with him, but he knew that the younger male attracted him in some way.

Kissing the other again he slightly opened the brunette's legs to wrap around his waist. Nibbling up his neck and to his ear, a long pink flesh came to lap the lobe of Cade's ear. "You are so delicious."

Cade gasped when his blanket was taking away and grabbed to go face to face with his Guardian Angel. Then gifted with another delicious, sweet, soft kiss. The young teen gave a gentle noise, eyes fluttering close. But... he moaned out when the sensitive flesh of his neck up to his ear was feasted on. Cade's legs obeyed Lefoung and stayed around his waist.

"Naa~" He wiggled slightly, moaning, cheeks flushing red.

(you could have pm'ed me, this just makes the story unattractive...though I'm extremely sleepy my bad. Plus, I've been busy lately and wasn't aware of your reply yesterday since I was sleep then also. I usually do not be busy, but it is close to holidays, so if you could be patient with me that would be nice.)

Lefoung pulled away from the kiss before grabbing the other's waist and slowly grinding against the smaller teen. Cade was delicious and beautiful. The angel was no fool, he knew that this one act could cast him to hel,l but the savior was forgiving. Even though this was an abomination, the dark haired teen couldn't resist such a tempting prize. Such a tempting kid.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Shu explained once again leaning to capture the brunette's plump lips. The kid was all sins wrapped in one and he, Lefoung, was taking the bait. Maybe this was a test....a test to see if he could overcome these sins. Therefore, only then will he become an experienced angel.

(Thats alright, I'm used to bumping the rps so its sort of a habit. And of course)

The child moaned out, face red and pink of different hues. Cade's head went back as Lefoung grinded them together, his small hands wrapped around his Guardian Angel's neck while his hips moved on their own, bumping and pushing against Lefoung's.

Cade opened his eyes just to close them again once the black-haired other cursed him with another sinful, desired, delicious kiss on his kiss-bruised lips. Once his angel pulled away, the little child whined and whimpered.

"M-more... more!"

Silver eyes staring at the younger he bit his lip not thinking this was a good idea to continue with, but being an angel for ten years with no sin at all or feeling the excess pleasure that he was now, was driving Lefoung to drastic measures. "Please forgive me." The angel whispered before leaning against the slim body beneath his kissin the plump lips again as his hips continue the action of slamming against the other's. The feeling was nice....no sinfully pleasant.

Hands trailing over the small flushed petit body that he hovered over, Shu moaned lightly. His hands reaching down to undo the pants of the smaller kid's. The angel had met his limit...and there was no way that he could win this battle with pleasure so excruciating. "What do you want?" The dark haired teen asked pulling at the pants that separated both their flesh from meeting. Leaning into an upright position, his long hair covering his face as well as his clothed chest as he looked down to fondle with his own pants. The angel wanted them off...now!

The little lad was screaming with pleasure into Lefoung's lips, not long after there was a small, quarter sized wet spot on his pants. It wasn' long that they were off and his angel asking him what he desired.

What... I want? I... I dont know what I want...

"An-nything~" He panted breathlessly, wiggling in GIRL underwear after his pants were removed. Black with a small silver skull in the back on the left cheek. "Anything please! Just t-touch me~" He whined, begging and pleading. Hips thrusting anyway possibly for friction, a bigger wet spot on the undies on the tent forming erection the boy had. Cade grabbed Leofung's shirt and pulled slightly, fisting it, wanting that off.

"Please.... a-anything~ I beg you~" His eyes were watery, body trembling in lust and pain and pleasure beyond heaven and its glories.

Lefoung was going to cumbright then and there without even touching himself. Firstly, the petit brunette was wearing girl underwear and the angel would be lying if he said it didn't attract him. Secondly, a wet spot was most surely forming around the area the tent was in the panties, and the scent of the kid was driving his senses insane. Thirdly, the begging....the continuous begging that the other was pleading had Lefoung gritting his teeth to contain his release.

Pushing Cade onto the bed the angel's fingers meet the bottom of his shirt to pull it over his pale skin. The black hair slipping through the opening of the collar and falling to his chest before the angel could fully remove it. After the shirt was removed Lefoung shook his head the dark colored hair too long to actually flow with it, the strands surrounding the smaller teen like a curtain as the angel leaned to kiss the plump lips of the other's once again.

A finger trailing down the flushed skin of his worries, the finger soon meet the panties as he slightly rubbed his finger through the bigger forming wet spot. Pulling away to observe the other the dark haired male pulled his finger away also looking to the wet substance that rested there. Licking his lips be placed it against the plump lips of the teen's and smiled. "Open your mouth." A lustful glint in his silver eyes.

Cade's body was rocking and pulsing with unknown pleasure and burning fire. He kept begging and whining for something, anything. He wore girl underwear because they were much more comfortable than boxers and didn't irritate his skin. The boys scent was sweet and very potent, like a whole herd of female cats in heat and one male right in the middle of all of them. Cade's "in heat" scent was surrounding every centimeter of the lad's body, pulsing off him in waves. He whined, feeling like he was going to have his first orgasm.

He watched his beautiful, pale, lustful angel stripe off his shirt and make a curtain of black hair before kissing him. Cade moaned and wrapped his arms around Lefoung's neck while they kissed. He moaned sharply when a finger touched the wetspot above his twitching and hard cock. Cade's eyes rolled back as he trembled. His angel left his lips to look, watching as he collected some of the wet substance... and brought it to Cade's puffy, kiss-bruised lips.

"Open your mouth."

In his erotic and horny state, without question, Cade opened his pink lips. Looking at his Angel's lusty grin.

Licking his pale pink lips be watched intentionally as he delved his finger into the other's mouth moaning himself when he watched the small pink flesh of Cade's lick and lap at the sticky substance. Biting his lip the angel pulled the fingers free to gather more, this time with his left hand pulling the panties down in order for the swollen member of the brunette's to pop out before once again letting go of the underwear. Now only the tip of the kid's length was peeking from the cloth and Lefoung smiled.

Licking the same fingers that Cade had he swirled his fingers around the slit of the kid's cock before gathering more of the gooey white substance. Rolling it around in his fingers the dark haired angel liked how it stretched when he pulled his fingers apart, it continuing to connect them.

Looking into the green eyes Shu once again placed the fingers inside the younger's mouth moaning and hissing as he saw the human lick it with ease. The dark haired teen's cock was also throbbing gradually now due to the erotic act that the other was performing. "Your so dirty~" Lefoung teased licking his lips once again.

He gasped when his underwear was pulled to show the head. He whined loudly, thrusting his hips a few times in the air, moaning. Cock hard as a steel pole. It twitched sharply when lefoung's saliva covered fingers touched his slit and a bead of pre-cum dribbled out, cock flushed a pinkish red color. Cade watched Lefoung do everything, moaning and thrusting his hips very so- all teh time.

"More! Gimmie more! Please!" He moaned out, whining and begging. Once his Guardian Angel's fingers were near his lips he devoured every drop of wet, sticky substance upon them.

"You're so dirty~"

Cade whined and stopped, the substance all clean off of Lefoung's fingers, "More! Please!" His widish hips didn't stop thrusting up, he whined sharply while gripping the sheet under him, fisting it hard. His eyes were glazed over, completely numbed of consequence and just wanted his beautiful, pale, lustful angel.

The angel laughed softly at the brunette, the kid was so turned on by this point. The silver eyes roamed over the flushed body as he reached for the brunette's shirt to removed it. The older male lowered his head before taking a pink nipple into his mouth placing it between his teeth to flick at it with his tongue, his pale fingers teasingly rubbing up and down the vein underneath Cade's cock.

"You want more yeah? Mm~ your so naughty..." Pulling away from the hard nun, licking up the soft skin of the smaller's chest...up his neck...and to the plump pink lips. Claiming the soft flesh, Lefoung trailed his finger to the side of the underwear before slowly pulling the black panties down. This was an amazing scenery for Shu. A beautiful flushed teen boy with the most brightly out green eyes...it was sinful.

The boy wiggled so the shirt came off and his nipple was instantly feasted upon by Lefoung's teeth and flickering tongue. The other screamed out softly, nipples are and pulsing. His back arched up closer to his gorgeous guardian angel. Just Lefoung's finger alone was going to make Cade cum, his very first orgasm taken by non other than his own angel.

"You want more yeah? Mm~ your so naughty..."

He blushed and whined, body jerking, very close. Mumbling something like "You're fault" and then more nonsense-able babble. Lefoung's hot tongue trailed up his frail chest and to his bitten bruised neck, the lad certainly bruised easily. His lip hurt from biting and kissing so much, but Cade ignored it, it was blinding. He lost himself a long time ago and was a complete different person. He looked down, watching Lefoung's hand slowly take away the black lace undies, his cock flicked up and smacked hard against the lad's adomin, a string of pre-cum attached his cock-head to his adomin.

Cade's body was shaking, trembling with buzzing ecstasy. "More~" He babbled over and over, head lolling side to side, panting and squirming, feeling crawly like. Whole body flushed a gentle pink. Screaming out for his angel.

"Shh...you can't be too loud or Arcticono will hear you." The dark haired angel teased leaning forward to kiss the bruised lips of the small brunette's. Backing away Lefoung looked down at his own boxer breifs before slowly rubbing himself through them. Moaning lightly Shu decided to once again give his attention to the human. Slightly biting around the small pelvis of the mortal, the not so holy teen licked around the now love bit flesh. The color of Cade's skin ranging from purple to blue. The dark haired teen thought that it was erotic.

Sighing softly the angel lifted the other's legs before licking down the small petit thighs closer to the brunette's ass. Gripping the two globes in his finger he glanced up to the kid and smiled slightly, now licking on the flesh of Cade's ass.

Cade whined, thrusting his hips hard, most likely not careing at this point if anything heard. His head went back and he moaned in pain and desperation. His noises were silented by more kisses from the other male. It only took a few seconds for the areas to bruise where Lefoung's teeth sank in, soft or not. Cade gasped and whined loudly, gasping with an open mouth. He looked down when his smooth thin legs were lifted and his thigh muscles tightened from the soft licks. Cade's eyes met Lefoung's, watery and begging, lost in a new daze he's never felt before.

His hips thrusted slightly, jutting up, impatient. "Touch me! It burns!" He whined out, fisting the sheets harder. His beautiful pink tight ring of muscle clamped tightly, flexing slightly.

Loving how the kid begged for a pleasurable outlet the angel leaned his head forward watching the tight pink entrance clench and constrict. This was more than just an erotic sight for the darker haired angel...what he desired to do to the other was seriously sinful and would make all the angels look down upon him. Pink flesh sticking out Lefoung trailed his tongue against the puckered hole actually liking the taste.

Wetting the other more the angel delved his tongue slightly into the lithe petit body of the one beneath him. Gripping the smaller's waist the dark haired teen continued to twirl his tongue against the small entrance. The kid was defiantly delcious.

The child screamed out, hole was hot and waited for entrance from his angel. Cade whined and begged for more, grinding his hips into Lefoung's tongue.

"More... more! It hurts!" He wouldn't hold still. Thrusting his ass into his Guardian Angel's mouth/face.

(I'd put more but something goiong on with computer, to type this it took 4 mintues plus got to go)

Pulling away from the smaller teen the angel licked up the small body back to the lustful lips that draw him in so strongly. Claiming the soft pink flesh as his own he began to thrust his hardened clothed cock into the other bare skin. Taking a hold of the small swollen cock of Cade, the angel began to softly stroke him. Not firmly holding it, sloppily jerking the other off as his thrusts against the petit body continue.

Moans left his mouth to trail over the kid's ear. Lefoung pulling away to once again kiss the bruised lips of the human. The mortal was absolutely delicious, this was one sin that the angel wouldn't mind committing once again.

The little brown-headed boy trembled slightly, moaning lowly. However, it was silented with a sweet kiss from his source of pleasure. He grunted and moaned high pitch every time Lefoung thrusted his clothed cock on Cade's soft, silky, bruised skin.

"Ah~" Cade's body curled together slightly, his angel's cold fingers wrapped aroud his small cock as he stroked sloppy like. The lad's lush lips spread in a silent, open-mouthed moan, eyes rolling up.

"M-more~" He whined, babbling continuing softly. Cade whimpered as his Guardian lathered his one ear in kisses, then to plant their lips together in a frantic kiss to Cade.

"More!" He whined loudly when their lips finally parted from each other.

Just from the touches he was giving to the small brunette he could tell that the smaller was a virgin,. But he didn't care. All he wanted at this moment was the small kid whimpering and moaning underneath him. Slowing the stroked he was delivering to the hard member in his hand the angel gather all of the precum he could from the small lithe body. Rubbing the sticky substance together he trailed his fingers to the saliva covered entrance silver eyes glancing to Cade.

"I apologize if this hurts in any way." Lefoung warned before pushing one finger pass the tight pink ring of muscles, watching for the younger's expression with a bite to his lip. The dark haired angel didn't want to hurt the other, but couldn't help if it did.

It was true, the young teen was a virgin and knew nothing about sex at all. The best thing he's ever gotten was a kiss from a boyfriend he had in Eighth Grade, Junior High. It wasn't as good as he thought it would be however, it missed something that Cade didn't yet understand. The pure bliss and affection and... beauty. That kiss was lacking everything the lad wanted to feel. But for some reason, every time his Guardian Angel kissed him, he felt drugged up on everything he had wanted from that kiss in Junior High years ago.

Cade's cock twitched furiously, feeling every amount of contact and was just about to blow, balls heavy with brewed cum. He watched Lefoung's chilly fingers lather itself with his pre-cum, rubbing the head at the same time. Those slick fnegrs touched his twitching entrance and he gasped softly. Staring into his angel's beautiful eyes.

"I apologize if this hurts in any way."

"H-ur- Ahhh!" He gasped as a chilly wet finger pushed past his tight muscle clenched. His mouth flew open in a loud moan/scream, eyes rolled back and his whole face wrapped in exquisite ecstasy.

The male smiled once the smaller kid gave a loud moan instead of a hurtful scream. The angel pale fingers rubbed through the brown locks of hair leaning down to kiss the plump lips that the human harvested. Thrusting his finger around in the tight entrance of muscles Lefoung stared into the green eyes, loving the lustful look.

"You actually like this, huh? Cade your dirty~" whispering the statement into his ear running his tongue along the lobe as he added another finger into the other's puckered pink cavern. The dark haired male could tell that the other's body was so hot...hot and tight. Shu couldn't wait to fuck him.

The little horny human moaned and trembled with excitement. Body in a drunken/high buzz of bliss and slight pain and enormous pleasure. His plump bruised lips taken into another sweet kiss that made him moan inside Lefoung's mouth. Cade's wet, hot, starving ass sucked on his beautiful angel's finger, milking it.

"M-more!" The petit, whimpering, writhing other begged his angel, legs spread open, painfully lifted off the bed. Cade's nipple nubs twitched lightly, waiting to be touched, bitten, licked, anything they could get. His whole body was screaming "More" and glowed with lust and desire.

"Please touch me!" H screamed out, whining.

The angel couldn't say he could be in a better place. The human beneath him was begging and whimpering for him to touch him, begging for more...for Lefoung to touch his petit flushed body. Shu leaned to licked up the flesh beside the pink nubs, not taking neither in his mouth, loving to tease the body beneath him. There was no way that the guardian angel could take this anymore, he needed the lithe figure underneath him.

Taking his two fingers from Cade's tight, pink, clenching cavern. The angel looked at the face ... more like the lustful begging face of the human's. Slowly rubbing his member though his boxers the long haired male lowered them before gripping into Cade's opened legs and pushing closer to him. Grinding his cock against the smaller teen.