• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• SqueezeBabe

• Belita

I am an awesome cook... nuff said *winks*

Though on thursday I will need to make scones to take with me to choir practice *winks*

oh the irony! Couldn't get Mr babe to ever to the dishes without fighting with him, and now he's lecturing me on how to stack the (new) dishwasher...

le sigh.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm working a lot and because of it I catch a cold. Now I'm better and I'm waiting my next holiday. And you dear naughty?

Ne because of you I didn't send nothing to big big sis. I should punch you.

I am very sorry to hear that. I know that process all too well (poor immune system so become unwell quite easily). Hope you begin feeling better very soon x

I have been good thank you. Been busy with studies but I have a bit more time now so decided to pop in now and then. Say hi, run around, talk about chickens going clubbing... The usual XD

Have missed everyone here on the forum. The funny conversations and general bonding.

hope you are okay ^_^

Assumption time: RL has the tendency to be quite boring and a "fun sucker" out of everything. But there is a silver lining! I guess it is good to know that there is somewhere you can "be" or go that is exciting and brings you joy. Not necessarily directly linked to being here on YO but in general.

Nice to know that there is a place one could escape to, become lost like a really captivating book :)

I'm good sweetie! ;)

I was venting a little, not about real life (cause that one's getting on tracks, finally xD) but actually about... well...

other stuff. :)

And no sweetie, no problem telling you what it is, i just don't wish to say it here... :p

Yay! Have a lovely day back to school :)

Tomorrow is a new day and everything is always better in the morning so I think you'll have a wonderful day. You just don't know it yet ;)

Hugz

Oh my - you miss even this old seme. But you are right. We should speak more often. You are so funny. Always make me smile.

Aww. Course I missed you! I still remember the funny comments we shot at eachother in the "Semme vs Uke" game xo

I am glad I make you smile :)

Pic of the day:

giphy.gif

:p

|| Are you fucking kidding me? ._. A teacher has gone drunk at her work place, and danced gangname style in her lessons... What the... I am just. *rubs temples* Seriously. XD.