Say whatever you want XVIII

Saga

...Yaoi, means boys love right. includes two men kissing... more than kissing. People shouldn't expect different things from that. I guess.

And if you're at work, and you go on a site that includes yaoi 99% i think you should expect that those things are there, so the person who's at work is a bit... 'stupid' not to expect boys kissing and doing frick frack xxx r18+. And especially when it's set under 'spoiled'.

and i might get banned after this or whatsoever for being rude or i guess so, have a nice day bye.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• SqueezeBabe

• Belita

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and i hope so as well dear,maybe someday i can take you to a culinary street and some culture festival,, i promise it'll be so much fun :D

Congratulation (again) my dear^^

P.S: read my PM please :)

First, I wouldn't call curious people 'stupid'. But still, they are curious. And that you think this way - sure, I can't change it. And they do log from work, university and whenever they have free time. You can't decide for themselves when and where to log on a site.

Second, no one will ban you for expressing your opinion. If you think you were rude - sure, I can't change it.

Third, a rule is a rule; with or without spoilers.

I have nothing else to say.

I've started downloading it... but i haven't actually watched any of the episodes yet...

*yawns and stretches*

Will have to swap computers.. .brb...

my wedding was.... *drum rolls*

NOT A DISASTER!!!!

i was at first panicked but then my bf ( now pronon as 'husband' :3 ) came to me and trying to keep me calm~! ahh it was like an anime world... //punched

when the wedding starts, i started to panicked again >3

and the wedding is pretty succesful because my handsome muscular-- i mean my calm husband *angel face*

but...

I'M STILL SCARED!!!!!!! i'm scared because..,you know...my husband is a perv =3= noooo >3