• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• SqueezeBabe

• Belita

ghahaha.. onion0 since i repair my scanner.. i can continue scanning books! :hamtaro-005 (8): but sadly.. it would be a hard work for a lazy girl..:8onion74: and also i'm busy with everything that peeps wouldn't think i would do. and also i will probably post the finished scanned yaoi manga here. if i can work my lazy butt. :cuteonion55: go, go Pie!:cuteonion52:

Having one of those moments... "I'm an old fart..." since i have school meeting with my oldest kid teacher.

Apparently he likes to sing and dance in the middle of class and then tell the teacher she's boring teaching stuff...

I swear... Kids these days! -___-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*waves* Long time ne? ;)

Cold mornings are the story of my life... Indeed they are terribly unfortunate but the day does get warmer so *makes peace sign with right hand* Silver lining!

Aw I love your green tea sticker!!! So cute :D

Hope you are well my lovely, we must catch up soon!

Story of the evening:

Fashion is pain... True of false? I think for some people fashion is not just a matter of putting on comfy clothes or clothing in your favourite colour but a way of representing yourself in a certain way.

Some may take this opportunity to great lengths in order to look as good as they possibly can. Do you agree with this?

Pain is never worth it in my opinion. No amount of pain is worth looking "good" and if you happen to own a pair of cute brogues that are a half size too small *cough* chuck them away and buy a new pair because pain is a no go zone!

Thats all from me... Toodlez ^_^

cold mornings are really a pain in the ass. tsk*

I agree I'm not looking forward to tomorrow its gonna be really cold and harsh where I live and I having to go into college tomorrow for some lame course quality meeting because I'm the student course rep. I hope they don't expect me to have done anything for this meeting I only said I'd do it because nobody else would and I felt bad because the rest of my class are just 17yr old kids - no offense young people.

I wish I had a good excuse not to go, like a warm body in my bed ;)

Cheers Dev now I'm gonna have to think about what to wear and do something with my hair. :(

yeah right. Agree with that. You like it? Hoshi gave it to me--yeah it's cool.

Nah i think it'll be false for me. I'm a fashion less person. Yeah the first clothes in my wardrobe are usually the one i wear.

agree. It's really cold and when there's a cold weather, people like to laze around. Yeah I just wanna stay in bed the whole day. A dream that was never fulfilled.

nope, dude. welcome to the club lol

-------

i want to skip school so much that i ate too much sweets just so that my asthma would keep on going.

damn i'm so low

Is it bad that I want to be a boy so that I can have hot yaoi smex just like in the mangas?
LOL

I'm a guy and it doesn't mean I'm getting any hot yaoi loving. rabbit0

Wish that was an option, I might be able to get to sleep after that ;)

Well, I was saying it reference to the fact that all the yaoi couples seem to be -enjoying- it so much.

Hetero hentai doesn't look that good... >.>

i finished scanned

now, i need to scan another book >,>

sorry to

@クローバー (Clover)
Specially
's Abbys or
's Abyys Or
( ?! ) and
. Forgive me~! *goes to the corner*

where are you going to?!

-----

whew, finished scanning

now all i need is to relax and keep myself calm. and also sleep for a while *lazy girl* but i might scanning more tomorrow.. ( i say 'might' ) maybe i'll reply RPs tonight. i hope.