• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• SqueezeBabe

• Belita

||

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... I just realized it, but... o_O is YO Staff made of solely seme's, dudes!? LMAO! This is awesome, LOL! Seme staff ;D !!

||

, I laughed so hard when realized it. ;D It looks like one of these clans with ass big traditions passed through the ages, LOL! You know, pure blooded blah,blah. XD! Staff is pure blooded seme clan, LOL. Yare, stomach hurts from laughing. ;D

Looooooooooooool!!! xDDDD

Just too funny!! Turned out to be one hell of a weird and funny coincidence!

"You, YO staff... Shall be Seme... to the end of times! Those who dare to break the blood rule, shall be cursed with 100 years of no Yaoi watching rule!!" xDDD

(drama much) xDDDDDD

||

, N'aw... You can't do this to me. XD How can you make a seme wants to go break that rule, for the pure curse, LOL! But pretty much, love the curse - but nope, I will hold on to my position with pride. XD! By the way, how are you? ;D

Looool! xD

We won't break that rule.Period! xDDD

Not a possibility! :p

I'm doing good sweetie, kinda getting used being at home for long, long, long periods of time! xDDD

Weather's been shitty, well shitty is an understatement, since it's raining for over a month here, freezing and windy... To make long story short... a fucking storm every day, and i'm not joking... >_>

Hence i'm stuck at home... -___-

Eating chocolate and cookies has been my main occupation! xDDDD

And looking stuff for YO too, of course! ;)

And you sweetie, how's stuff there?

Well... i know it snowing and freaking freezing too! xDDD

||

, you bet! And I understand; the weather has gone mad, literally. And it's not only here, but all over the world. I've been doing good though for the few past months I've got some odd exhaustion moments that last for weeks. No idea, probably lack of vitamins and rest, I suppose. But as on whole, I am satisfied with the Year of the Snake; hope the Year of the Horse won't leave me breathless due to racing/speed, lol.

So to let all my YO friends know my baby girl was born on the 16th of January. She was 6 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long. Her name is Mayura Anne

1518859_4035993955362_146157407_o.jpg?dl=1

, tell me about it.

The bad things is health doesn't get very well, also because the weather doesn't help there...

As for you, you always work so damn hard, in 100 things at once... watch out for your health please! :/

And yes, i'm expecting good things things this year. :)

The year that passed was... well, didn't left much good things except for my baby. :p

So i'm really expecting this year to be good year! ;) May it be a good one for all of us!! :D

(and loooool at the horse joke! xD)

- - - Updated - - -

. Copngratulations! ^^

She's beautiful, being a parent surely is one of the best things in this world... :)

But be ready... You sleeping habits will never be the same anymore! :D

I'm wishing all the best for you and your princess! ;)

||

I know, I know. XD. And the bad thing is, I've turned into a workaholic and no joke. It's not just an expression. Whenever I have nothing to do, I get annoyed. I just can't sit at one place, I have to do something or will go crazy. XD..

Well, for me it was a good year; as good as it could be, so yeah (compared to the year before........). I don't expect miracles this year either, but at least I hope I will be able to catch on with its speed. Time flies and is no damn friggin' joke. The moment I raise my head off the mess in life, I realize the year is almost gone. Crazy stuff, huh.

I agree! May this year bring us better opportunities! (:

, i know it's hard for you but i'll say it anyways...

Go easy dear... As you mentioned above life's just goes by lightning fast (you can bet i know that... oh so well!!), and it's just not worth it if we don't enjoy it. But most of all in my opinion, what matters it's to just be happy. If the things you're doing makes you happy, then it's fine... Still, take care of yourself!! >_

graphics-hugs-716909.gif

||

Thank you and same back at you, dear! We ain't giving up, eh. (: *hugs* Now, back to editing manga. XD!

B'day party with the kids (thank god the sun decided to make to shine) so yeah, my afetrnoon shall be spent among screaming kids! I'm out!! xD

Cya guys laterzz! ;)

thanks and yes I already know my sleeping habits have already changed to pretty much no sleep at all

thank you

2.35AM

Finally reach home after quite an experience outing. Have some works today early itm. Hmm, might want to persuade her to let me off this time.

Using phone. Hard to read and reply chat... Please do take notice (=