• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• SqueezeBabe

• Belita

Overload excitement! xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hey, I found Sherlock season 3 ^^

I fixed my computer and listened to the song! I've heard of this song before but I can't seem to remember where. But yes, it's nice :) Thank you!

To you. To the three of you. Thank you. For the small cheerful moment. For distracting me from my worries. For spending time with me. I find the bond the three of you share wonderful. And I'm glad I got to see it and that I was able to part of it even for a little while.

Thank you.

Memory tip:

So I use the memory palace technique to remember stuff...and I found out picturing your favourite yaoi couples doing fun things next to the stuff you want to remember...that works really well.

Yay I am glad you liked the song :)

I heard it on the radio... Unsure if you younguns still listen to that anymore ;) jk

Another song for you?

:p

My Chrome went funny again. *flips table* But I listened to it from my phone. haha do you like Britney?

.*sighs , it is really inevitable to see a helpless Aomine. Tsk dun wanna watch Kuroko no Basuke just to see him struggle by the likes of that redhead. what a bummer.

Can my prof be a little more interesting? Like dude =____________= I don't care what you're talking about. I don't need to know this stuff...

GAHHHHHHHH~~~ shut up!