Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi merely increased the speed of his thrusts, now angling his cock in a way it would reach Jae's prostate. The tall male slowly moved his mouth to the other's neck and lightly trailed his tongue to his ear. "Come on, tell me what you want... Beg for it~" He said quietly into Jae's ear as he continued fucking the smaller male. The smell of Ian's blood finally caught his attention and he licked his lips. Now there were going to be two delicious bodies in the house... Wasn't this fun?~

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"Master! Aah! Fuck me harder!" Jae cried out as he kept thrusting the dildo into Ian's prostate. Ian's cries became more pleasured. Jae then leaned over and began to suck his cock, eliciting more delicious cries from Ian's throat.

"Jae...!" he cried out. "So good!"

Azanagi grinned and kissed the smaller's neck. "With pleasure~" He said huskily as he began roughening up even more. His whole cock now was going into Jae's body, his balls slapping against hsi ass with each thrust. The tall male looked over at Ian when the later cried out such words. Too easy to break him... He thought to himself. Unless, he was already broken by someone else.

Ian came first into Jae's mouth. Jae swallowed it all, coming next on the floor beneath him. He tightened around Azanagi's length when he came.

Azanagi let out a groan when he felt the other tightening around him. After a few more thrusts the tall male came inside his slave's body, then slowly rided out his orgazm. The vampiristic male slowly pulled out his dick out of Jae's body and chuckled next to his ear. "Leave that inside of him and add a vibrator." He said quietly as he tucked his length back into his boxers.

Jae nodded and grabbed one of the vibrators Azanagi used on him for his first time. He slowly inserted it into Ian's hole with the barbed dildo. His friend moaned in pleasure as the second item was added.

"If you like this, you should submit too." he said, the dress not covering anything from Ian's view as Jae left.

Ian watched as Jae left, cum dripping out of his hole. Oh, how he wanted that to be him...

Azanagi watched as his slave left and smirked at Ian. "He's right~" The tall man said quietly as he walked over to the new boy. "There are only a few rules..." He started off while trailing his finger over Ian's blood. He licked the blood off when he brought his finger to his mouth and licked his lips. "First, you call me 'Master'~" He said and snickered while turning the vibrator on. "Second, you obey each and every order I give you..."

"Yes... Master..." Ian moaned, his hole still bleeding. The vibrator inside him distracted him from the pain.

Jae was secretly happy on the inside. At least someone else would suffer with him...

Azanagi smirked and ran his fingers across the other's abdomen. "Third, if you even try running away... I'll snap you in half, you hear me?" He said coldly as he increased the level of the vibrations to the highest one. "Now, should I leave you here for a few hours to "be alone" or are you ready to be my precious slave right now~?"

"Yes, Master...!" Ian let out a cry of pleasure at the vibrations being set to the highest level. That toy was buzzing against his prostate and bringing him back to full hardness.

"Hmm? What was that?" Azanagi mocked with a smirk as his eyes trailed off to Ian's erection. "Aww, isn't this cute~?" He snickered as he flicked the head of Ian's dick. "You both are such masochists, I can't even believe it...~"

Jae blushed. He had to admit that he was surprised that Ian shared many of his kinks. The only difference was that Ian had actually acted on his, having had a couple boyfriends (and girlfriends) already, and Jae only just figured them out from being with Azanagi.

"I-I'm ready to be a slave, Master!" Ian cried out in pleasure as Azanagi flicked the head of his length.

Azanagi chuckled and turned over to Jae. "Be a good boy and clean him up, would ya? Wash yourself, too..." He said quietly and slowly uncuffed Ian from the table. He streched slightly and looked lazily at Ian. "Jae, get him to my room once you two are done. I'll give him something to wear..." The tall male said before leaving the sex chamber, leaving his two slaves alone.

"Understood, Master." Jae said, taking the toys out of Ian and carrying him upstairs to the bathroom. The boy was easy to carry due to his childish frame.

"Good choice, Ian." Jae whispered into his friend's ear. Ian smiled faintly.

"I needed to stay alive." he responded. Jae lowered him into the bathtub and turned on the water before getting inside himself.

"You know, I've never bathed with anyone before." Ian said. "Not even with any of my boyfriends."

"You serious? What about your girlfriends?" Jae asked.

"Not them either." Ian said.

"Then how come you feel comfortable bathing with me?" Jae asked, grabbing the soap to start washing himself.

"Dunno." Ian responded. "Could I have that when you're done?"

"Sure." Jae responded, giving him the soap. "Before you do, could you get this spot on my back?"

Ian did what Jae asked and the other male let out a hum of approval. Ian's hands were magical. Not as magical as Azanagi's but a close second.

"Is that good?" Ian asked.

"Yeah..." Jae said. "Let me wash you next."

Jae got the soap from his friend and began washing his body, stopping at his ass.

"Do you want me to... clean there?" he asked.

"I can do it myself." Ian said, reaching under himself with a soapy hand to rub his cut-up hole. He winced in pain as soap got into the wounds, but he felt better that they weren't going to get infected anytime soon. Once the boys finished washing themselves up, Ian let out the bathwater and Jae cleaned the tub of any bloodstains. Ian dried himself off, and Jae led him to Azanagi's room.

"You wanted to see me, Master?" Ian said.

Azanagi walked into his room and headed straight to the wardrobe in its corner. After a bit of thinking, he decided to just go with another maid dress - it would be easier that way. Still, he picked out three variants - one identical to Jae's, the other one covered up just slightly more than the first one, but had some leather details, while the third one, and it was probably Azanagi's favorite, consisted of a short skirt, a white apron and a top without sleeves. The main accent was a spiked collar and a black, thin necktie.

When Ian came inside, Azanagi smirked and turned to him. "You have to be dressed in a fitting way~ Three choices - pick the wrong one and you get a punishment... If you want to have an idea what's it like, ask your friend there." The tall male informed the other while leaning back against the wall. He ran a hand through his hair as his red eyes trailed over Ian's features. "And what's your name?"

"Ian, sir." Ian responded. He looked at the three options, and between them all, the third one got him the most excited. He was starting to get hard thinking of how Azanagi punished his slaves. That, he could leave for later. For now, he had a dress to pick.

"I like that one." he pointed to the third one. It was arguably the most revealing of them all, but at least he'd never be allowed to leave, and nobody could see him wearing it.

Azanagi's lips curled into a smirk and he nodded. "Good choice." He said and passed the other the dress. "Now tell me... What exactly were you planning to do if you managed to get Jae out?" The tall male asked out of curiosity. "Did you really think that you could run away from me? Do others still think that way?" Azanagi questioned while watching the new slave with bright red eyes.

"The four of us were going to run away to the city to try to get jobs, sir." Ian responded honestly. "And no, sir... I didn't think I could escape. I thought I'd give Jae enough time, but I suppose he likes living here too much to leave. Honestly, I think Hiroshi still thinks he can evade you. Antonio, I'm not so sure of."

He put on the dress with relative ease. It was almost like the dress was fitted for him. Within the folds, a black, lacy thong came out. Blushing profusely, he put it on after putting on the collar and necktie.

Azanagi blinked a few times while looking at the other. "Hiroshi? Which one of them were you trying to pretend to be?" Azanagi asked with a small frown on his face. The tall male sat down on the bed while watching Ian. His body seemed to be a bit weak, but it was so delicate... This boy would probably be left as a dessert.

"Hiroshi, sir. We're nearly the same height. I'd have to use stilts and get extensive plastic surgery to be Antonio." Ian said. "Why did you ask, sir?"

Azanagi shook his head and let out a small sigh. "That doesn't concern you. Now go get changed and then you can get Jae to show you around... Once again, I'm warning you. If you try to escape - you're basically dead. And I make sure to kill slowly and painfully..."

"Yes, Master." Ian said, bowing before leaving. The dress was most likely shorter than Jae's, but it looked the same on Ian as Jae's dress did on him, with his lacy underwear (or Ian's near-complete lack thereof) in clear view when the smaller boy bent over. He left, finding it hard to walk in women's shoes, even if they were made for men's feet. He tripped once before climbing up to get the door and close it behind him. Jae was outside waiting, and when he saw Ian, he was almost instantly turned on. Ian's cute, boyish face combined with his petite frame and the dress that seemed to hug it perfectly proved to be a combination that Jae found hard to resist. His dick strained against his panties as he walked over, speechless.

"Is there something wrong?" Ian asked.

"N-never mind." Jae said, trying to think horrible thoughts to tame his erection. "Want me to show you around?"

"Sure. Lead the way." Ian said.

Jae then led Ian through the house, showing him the kitchen, the sex chamber, and all other rooms he knew of, ending at his own room.

"This is my bedroom currently. I'm not sure if he's going to separate you from me, but I wouldn't count on us sharing a room." Jae said.

"I see. I'll ask Master later." Ian said.

Azanagi let a small sigh escape his lips as he glanced over to the callendar on his wall. A frown appeared on his face and he scratched the back of his head once realizing what was to come in a few days. The tall male could hear both slaves walking around, and once they both entered Jae's room, the half-vampire walked outside of his bedroom and walked into his slave's.

"You two, do you know how to cook? And I'm not talking about eggs or some rice, I'm talking about difficult meals, ones that require a lot of preparation. Either of you have experience with such things?" He asked as he looked at the two of them. His red eyes trailed from Jae to Ian, then back at Jae. Yes, Ian was definitely a dessert and not a main dish...

"Also, the weekend will be a bit... busy. I have a certain someone coming over here. Don't expect to go through those days without getting fucked by some drunk man. Don't resist it." He warned and leaned back against the wall while waiting for the answer to his first question.

"I've roasted a chicken before, Master." Jae said. "Well, my family and Ian's family. Our parents were too clumsy, so they asked us to do it for them. We can roast a bird for you on that day if you desire, Master."

"And please don't worry about us too much, sir. We'll make sure you and your visitor have a wonderful time together." Ian said.

Azanagi tilted his head and sighed. "That won't be nearly enough. I'm going to need both well-cooked meals and fresh meat that hasn't been cooked nor fried. Also, the desserts, drinks... I'll just hire some cooks." The tall male made a decision and let out a soft groan. "You two then will have to entertain the guests. Costumes are in my room, the wardrobe in the corner, while the sex tools and toys you know." The half-vampire continued talking as he looked at the two. "Don't screw this up."