Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi let out a deep growl as he tossed Ian aside, next to the table. “Bend over and get rid of your clothes. “ He said quietly as he looked at Jae with a frown. The tall male grabbed the rope and nearly tore off the smaller's clothes before tying him up, also putting on a cock ring. “You're such a whore...“

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jae obeyed without question, stripping all of his clothes off and bending over. His erection was in clear view for the man to play with. He didn't move as Azanagi tied him up. He knew that a slave's greatest gift was punishment, so much so for him that it turned him on. Ian just watched in horror, starting to undo his own buttons in case Azanagi wanted to do something to him next.

Azanagi scowled and looked at Ian. “You too.“ He growled out as he pulled Jae up and put the cock ring on. “On other thought... It was way too enjoyable for you the last time.“ He said quietly and tossed him over his shoulder before going up to the wall. The tall male tied Jae up in a way his toes were barely reaching the floor and hung his legs by the knees so they were spread. “Now wait a little bit...“

"Yes, Master." Jae said. This position was awfully uncomfortable. Maybe he actually would feel pain this time.

Ian went straight to taking his clothes off.

"Th-they're all off, sir..." he said meekly, looking like a beaten puppy.

Azanagi looked at Ian and scowled. “Bend over the table, idiot.“ He growled out as he roughly pushed him to the table. The tall male tilted his head as he stared at the smaller boy. His eyes were glowing pure red - the crimson blood red. The half-vampire was clearly pissed and he was going to take it all out on his slaves...

Ian did as he was told. He didn't fight. He knew he couldn't. Seeing Jae suspended helplessly in the air made him even more scared for himself since he was the one who accepted the blame.

Azanagi picked up the small whip from the table and put a cock ring on Ian's length. Once that matter was taken care of, the tall male harshly hit his slave's ass with the whip. Even the very first hit cut through the other's skin and a little bit of blood rolled down. The eldest male didn't stop, of course, and continued on delivering one hit after another with a scowl on his face.

Ian screamed in pain with each hit. Tears rolled down his face as he tried to accept this as his fate. Jae could only watch as his friend got mercilessly flogged. His cock twitched every time Ian screamed.

Azanagi growled and grabbed the other's hair with one hand. “Stop crying.“ He hissed out as he continued whipping the smaller man. The tall male started hitting him with more force, watching as the blood rolled down with slightly lusted eyes. After some time, the master of Ian stopped and looked at the later. “Have you learned your lesson yet?“

Ian stopped crying. He looked to Jae, who was obviously turned on. Seeing his friend like that made him come to a similar realization that Jae had a while ago. The slave's greatest gift was, indeed, punishment. Feeling blood drip down his legs made him go crazy.

"M-more, Master..." Ian moaned.

Azanagi didn't smirk nor laugh at his slave this time. He simply continued on whipping Ian with brute force, keeping the scowl on his face. The half-vampire didn't got tired nor bored - not after twenty hits, not after fifty, not even after a hundred. Yet, he stopped when his slave's ass was completely covered in blood. "One hundred whips." He said coldly and put the ship away. Small drops of blood were rolling down from it to the floor as Azanagi looked at Ian with an emotionless face.

Ian's cock strained against the ring. The blood rolling off of his ass was turning him on so much. He felt tempted to reach behind himself and finger himself. After thinking for a while, he slowly went to reach behind himself, feeling the blood on his ass and using that as lube. He then began to finger himself slowly, moaning as he curled his fingers to hit his prostate.

Azanagi scowled and grabbed Ian's arm, holding it tightly. "You don't do anything that I don't tell you to do. Now either you stop even trying or I break both of your wrists." He growled out darkly as he looked at his slave. "If you need more pain, I'll give you enough for your fuckin' lifetime..." The tall male hissed out as he roughly slapped Ian's ass with his palm, probably sending jolts of pain because of all those cuts... Or at least, that was what he was aiming for.

Ian stopped and screamed again as Azanagi began to use his hand. Ian was definitely in pain. He was also very much pleasured by being spanked. Jae continued to look on in slight horror.

Azanagi growled lowly, seeming more like an animal than a human right now. He harshly spanked the other, watching as the blood continued to flow out from Ian's ass. He wasn't stopping any time soon, that was for sure. Disobeying slaves have to be punished, after all.

Ian let out more cries of mixed pain and pleasure, the pleasure more pronounced in his noises. He was starting to have the same realization as his friend Jae. A slave's greatest gift was punishment. If this was the life he was to live, he decided to stop fighting it.

Azanagi watched his slave with an emotionless expression on his face. The tall male sontinued on spanking the smaller with as much strength as he could, his palm dyeing red from the blood. Once fifty slaps were done, the half-vampire stopped and looked at the other with a frown. "You'll get twice as much the next time you fail." He growled out. "And I'll make sure to add something even more painful then."

"Y-yes, Master..." Ian said. "I won't let you down again."

Ian felt mildly disappointed that his problem was still not cared for. Jae just looked on, sexual frustration evident on his face, wondering what his master would subject him to next.

"You can go for now. I expect you to be ready for service once I'm finished here... Make sure you don't dirty your clothes with the blood." Azanagi said coldly before turning over to Jae. Slowly, the tall male walked over and trailed his eyes over the dildo collection until his gaze stopped at one of them. A special dildo that he'd requested to be made especially for him. It was pretty long and thick, but the main part were the sharp spikes that were going in every direction. The half-vampire took it into his arms and looked at Jae with a small smirk appearing on his face.

"Yes, sir." Ian said, limping back to the bathroom. He turned the water on and got in, washing himself. He then got to his still-hard cock. The ring still kept him from cumming. With some effort, he removed it and began to stroke himself.

Jae saw the dildo and was both scared and turned on. That thing was so big, but the spikes on it scared him. It seemed similar to the one he was forced to fuck Ian with. He was a little nervous, but excited too.

Azanagi wasted no time for lube and simply pushed the dildo inside Jae. The spikes were sharp enough to tear his slave's skin inside, the tall male was sure of that. “Next time you disobey, I'll be sure to get another one of these... Though I'm sure a whore like you would love having two of these inside you, ha?“ The half-vampire mocked as he began moving the dildo, watching as the blood flowed out of the other's insides. The view didn't stop Azanagi from increasing the speed a bit more..

Jae screamed loudly in pleasure. The thought of having two inside him scared him, but the rush of hormones through his body converted the fear into excitement.

"Yes, Master! I'm such a dirty whore who needs to be punished!" Jae cried out.

Ian came all over his stomach, letting out a sigh of relief as the pent-up orgasm was finally released. He washed the cum off of himself and got out, drying himself and cleaning the tub of whatever bodily fluids of his contaminated it. He dried off and went back to his room to change into his skimpy dress and black lacy thong. He walked back down to the sex chamber in time to see some of Jae's punishment. Ian was absolutely astounded at how Jae was enjoying it.

Azanagi watched as his slave screamed out in pleasure from the dildo. "Whore! You worthless slut!" He spat out as he moved the dildo deeper and faster, enjoying the smell of Jae's blood. "I will make sure to get something that would actually punish you next time..." He hissed out as he put his free hand on the other's thigh, digging his nails into the flesh. "I will tell everyone not to hesitate when they fuck your brains out... How does the thought of having three guys inside here sound to you, hah?"

Jae continued to moan in pleasure. The thought of three people inside him at once just got him more excited.

"M-more!" he cried out.

Ian just watched in fear.

Azanagi scowled and only increased the speed of the dildo movements. "You don't have the right to ask more of me!" He growled out and abrubtly stopped. "You don't even have the right to breath as long as I don't tell you to..."