Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi glanced at the boys and shook his head while Strigor smirked. "Blood, O type." He said and scanned Jae with his eyes. "Aza-chan, leave this one for me~" He winked at Jae while Azanagi let out a groan. "Wait until evening." He nearly growled out while lightly scrathing behind the cub's ear. After saying that, the brunette walked off with the cub in his hands.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jae blushed as the older brother eyed him hungrily. He walked off to the fridge to search for a jar of O blood and found some more in the fridge. He took it out and gave it to Strigor.

Strigor snickered and took the blood, licking his lips. "What's your type?" He asked while looking at Jae. The vampire's red eyes seemed to be glowing as he took off the lid and drank a small amount of the blood.

"I... I'm too poor to afford regular doctor's appointments." Jae said. "I don't really know."

"The area around your brother's mansion is very poor." Ian said. "We have a town doctor who freakishly overprices appointments, so hardly any of us can afford his services on a regular basis.

Jae blushed as Strigor's gaze remained on him. This man was just as beautiful as his younger brother. However, something in his crimson eyes made him look scarier than his brother. This made Jae more cautious around his master's older brother.

Strigor licked his lips and let out a chuckle. "Why, that's no good then~ I might as well check it on myself, hn?" The vampire was clearly having fun with the boys as he lifted Jae's chin up with two fingers. "Show me that pretty neck of yours~" He asked, as if he was toying with the brunette. His sharp fangs could be seen when he smirked and the vampire lightly trailed a finger over Jae's neck. "It seems my little brother took quite a liking to you~ I wonder why's that..~"

"I'm actually here because of some dumbass thing I did. My friends were playing soccer, and we accidentally broke something of your brother's. He captured me first, then got Ian a little later. We now work as servants for him." Jae said as Strigor lifted his head. There were visible bite marks on his neck from where Azanagi had bitten him when they had sex. He blushed as he remembered everything that had led up to this point.

Strigor's eyes widened slightly when he saw the bite marks. Still, moments later, his lips curled into a smirk and he let go off Jae. "My, Aza-chan sure likes to mark his belongings, hm?" He snickered and pulled away while looking at Jae. "Though that only means your blood... And only because he's my little brother~" Strigor chuckled and winked while taking a few steps back. "Well, you two, I will be going to have a small talk with my brother~ You should look out for other guests... And you." Strigor said while pointing at Jae. "I call bids on you for tonight."

Jae blushed again. This man was too much! He knew exactly what buttons to press to make him go crazy.

"You might have to wait a little first~ Ian and I have a special act put together in honor of our master." Jae said. "We hope you'll enjoy the show~"

The two boys went back to the door to watch for more guests.

Strigor chuckled to himself and walked off to Azanagi, finding him with his big cats. A never-seen before expression was on the younger's face - he was actually calm for once. The vampire let out a small sigh when he noticed the cub still in his brother's hands. "What do you plan to do with it? Make a kitty?"

Meanwhile, other guests started arriving, yet all of their reactions to Ian's and Jae's clothing were the same - they trailed over the dresses hungrily, some even tried to sneak a grope of their asses.

Antonio slipped in with the other guests, and when he saw how they looked, even he couldn't help but hungrily stare. This was what the man was doing to them? Objectifying them and making them sex toys? He felt bad for joining the other perverted men that walked through the doors in his two friends' sexual exploitation, but he had to to fit in. He reached under Jae's dress with a perverted grin and slapped his ass. The brown haired boy looked up, as usual, but something about this man was different. Almost like he had met this strange black-haired man before. He decided to ignore the odd feelings and just keep welcoming the guests.

Azanagi let out a sigh and set the cub with the other big cats before turning to his brother. "Haven't decided yet." He answered and tilted his head. "Now, my guests have arrived... I should go and greet them." Azanagi informed his brother and calmly walked past him, while Strigor wore a huge smirk on his face. "I thought you hated celebrating birthdays, Aza-chan~" The mentioned man stopped for a few moments, then turned around to shoot a glare at his brother. "I do." After these two words, the half-vampire walked out and greeted his guests with a small smile on his face.

Jae and Ian noticed that the guests were mostly there. They quickly ran upstairs to go change into their angel and devil costumes. While Jae initially decided against wearing horns for his sneak preview to his master, he decided to wear them this time around. Once they got to Jae's tail, Ian carefully lubed it and pushed it into him, eliciting a moan from the younger, but older looking, boy. Jae then put the powerful remote control vibrator inside his older, smaller friend's entrance, hiding the remote away in his robes. They donned their wings, and Jae helped Ian fix his halo before they sat out, waiting for the right moment to make their presences known.

Azanagi smiled slightly as he greeted all the guests, his behaviour really different from how it always is - the half-vampire seemed calm and collected, yet definitely not bored. He seemed perfectly fine with everyone being here even if truthfully he wanted them all dead.

Once all of the guests had arrived, Azanagi told a small speech, and offered for everyone to enjoy the food and drinks as well as special entertainment. A smirk was on his face as he waited for Ian and Jae to come out. He was sure everyone would be rather... Suprised.

As if on cue, Ian and Jae slid down the banisters of the staircase and leaped into the center of the crowd, as if the wings strapped to their backs actually were wings. Jae went to turn on the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For the introduction (0:00 - 0:34), they danced around in a circle, occasionally coming together to grind against each other with lustful gazes. Once the first verse began (0:34 - 0:47), Jae began his slow striptease, getting only his top off by the beginning of the second verse (0:47 - 1:01), when Ian did the same, only rolling the top of his tunic off of his body.

For the third verse (1:01 - 1:14), they got in very close to each other in what looked like a kiss, rolling their hips seductively against each other. For the first chorus (1:14 - 1:29), they began their circular dance from the introduction, this time going off to the sides to grab chairs towards the end. They then plucked two members of the audience, Ian grabbing Strigor and Jae Azanagi, sitting the brothers down in the chairs to give them the best view of them stripping the rest of their outer clothes off.

For the fourth verse (1:29 - 1:43), they danced around the chairs almost teasingly, Jae's short skirt and Ian's tunic flapping up as they moved their hips to allow both brothers to see what they were wearing underneath. On the fifth verse (1:43 - 1:56), they slowly and sensually stripped the rest of their outer clothes off right in front of the two men, not taking any moment to be embarrassed. Both boys were hard. Underneath, Jae's thong already had a wet patch in the front, but it didn't obscure any of the sexual phrases on it. Ian's also had a wet patch, but his was more obvious because his underwear was white.

On the second chorus, (1:56 - 2:09), they gave the two brothers lap dances, switching off for the third chorus (2:09 - 2:23) before reluctantly getting off of them for the final lines of song (2:23 - 2:40), during which Ian dropped down to his knees and began reaching up Jae, nearly clawing at the other boy's crotch as he rotated in place and gyrated his hips while pretending to ignore Ian until the final moments of that verse, when Jae pulled Ian up, lifting his chin with only one finger before pulling the smaller boy into a lustful, messy kiss, as if he were sucking the life out of the smaller boy.

The closing of the song (2:40 - end) was just Jae ravaging Ian without penetrating him. He made sure to leave several marks on the smaller boy. Ian let out a flurry of moans and curses as Jae attacked his lips, neck, and ears relentlessly. He wasn't nearly as ruthless as Azanagi was, but he came pretty damn close. At the end of the song, Ian dropped back to the floor, and Jae guided his head to his crotch, stopping moments before Ian could suck on it and just giving a hungry glance to the audience as if to ask "Whose innocence shall I claim next?"

((Long post is long. =w=)

Both Azanagi and Strigor were rather surprised when the boys pulled them on the chairs. Still, both of them were enjoying the show even more than every spectator. Strigor smirked widely and joined into the act, letting his nails slide through Ian's skin while the later was sitting on him, making sure to grind on him to let the smaller boy feel the buldge in his pants. The other, however, wasn't so obvious. Instead, he just sat there, watching as Jae dance with glowing eyes. The man put his hands on the other's hips and leaned in to nip at his neck, making sure to leave marks just before his slave got off.

Once the dance was done, Strigor grinned and grabbed Ian by his waist. "Changed my mind... You look more delicious~" He whispered out into the small boy's ear and nearly dragged him over to the middle of the scene. "But, I'm feeling generous today~ I'll let you all watch...~" The vampire smirked widely and snickered while sliding his hands to Ian's ass. "Feel free to come and help out if anybody wants~" Strigor grinned while Azanagi kept a bit away. Maybe today he'd let everyone else enjoy... Or maybe he'd just join in later.

Two more guys came up to Ian and snickered. "We'd like to join~" The two said in unison. They were twins - both had ice blue eyes and blond hair... And not-so-small lengths. The tents in their pants were rather big, and clearly begging for attention.

((Just... Wow.))

Ian looked at both twins hungrily and yanked their pants down to start jacking them both off. He used his hands on one and his mouth on the other, switching every so often to make sure both of them got equal attention. He moaned as Strigor's hands slid to his ass.

Meanwhile, Antonio was in the back, his hand down his pants, jacking off. He had never seen something so erotic in his life. Not with his friends involved in it. He walked up to Jae, trying to control himself.

"Nice performance there," he said, trying to alter his voice a little. "You need another victim?"

Jae smirked at the black haired stranger and kissed him, taking him down to the sex chamber. He pushed Antonio onto the bed.

"Don't move~" he said with wink. He ran off and changed into his leather outfit, taking out the tail and grabbing a riding crop. He returned to Antonio, who was in bed, anxiously waiting for his friend to come back. Jae did not recognize him, which was a relief on the older man's part.

Strigor let out a snicker and spread the smaller man's legs apart so he could see his entrance clearly. The vampire then quickly removed his pants only to reveal his cock, which was already throbbing in anticipation. The dark-haired man positioned himself and slowly pushed himself in, watching how his whole length was nearly sucked inside the brunette's body.

Meanwhile, the twins didn't feel like they were receiving everything at the fullest. One of them let out an annoyed groan and pulled his cock away from Ian's hands. "Not enough..." He growled and walked beside Strigor who glanced at the blonde and chuckled. "There's enough space for us both~" He grinned widely as one of the twins started pushing his cock next to Strigors. On the same time, the twin that was left gripped Ian's hair and forefully made him take in all of his length into his mouth. Much better...

Ian moaned loudly in pleasure. Being fucked on both ends was something he hadn't experienced before, and he was loving it so far. His hole felt extremely tight around both Strigor and the first twin. He swirled his tongue around the other twin's cock, lapping up any precum that came out of it.

"So you liked watching me ravage Ian like that? You fucking pervert." Jae got on top of Antonio and tore his clothes off. "You need to be punished~"

He brought the riding crop down on his friend's strong chest, making the other yelp in pain. Jae looked behind him to see that his cock was still hard.

"Tell me, do you like being hit? Does it turn you on? Are you too much of a pervert to care about how you get pleasure?" He brought the riding crop down repeatedly, striking one of Antonio's nipples. His cock twitched in response.

"Answer me. Do you like being hit? If so, where?" he hit Antonio's length directly, making the man cry out. Antonio's hands guided the tip of the riding crop to his cock, but closer to the base.

"Th-there..." he answered.

"Well, I think I might have more fun with you before I give you what you want~" Jae said, leaving the other man's cock alone. Going to the drawer, he found nipple clamps and put them on Antonio, flicking them and making the older man cry out in ecstasy. Using the end of his riding crop, he continued to flick the clips, eliciting more cries from his friend.

Strigor snickered and glanced at the blond besides him before starting to move in sync with the other. Their speed increased quickly and the two began ramming into Ian's body with full force. Strigor closed his eyes for a while and let the feeling overtake him completely while the other kept his gaze on the boy's face. They both slammed into Ian's prostate repeatedly, both of their cocks stretching out the slave's hole like never before.

The spectators, however, were in awe already. Some of them decided that it would be fine to just jack off right there, so they shamelessly took out their cocks and started stroking them. There were ones that ran off to find a bathroom or some quiet place, and there were some who tried their best to deny the erections. All of that was making Azanagi feel rather amused...

Ian's screams only got louder when his prostate was being hit by the two men inside his hole. He moaned around the second twin's cock, producing several vibrations around it.

"I think that's enough of that now." he took off the clamps and went back to retrieve something else. A feather duster? Catnip? Antonio couldn't tell, but he already felt his skin starting to crawl in anticipation of what Jae was doing next. Jae returned with a sprig of catnip and gently stroked Antonio's cock with it. Mixed laughter and sexual moans came out of the older man's mouth as Jae tortured his length.

"You get off to being tickled? Fucking perv." Jae said, moving it to other parts of his body. He admired how large Antonio was. "But you're so nice and big when you're aroused that I guess I'll let it slide~ Oh, how I want you inside me already~"

Antonio looked confused. Jae liked to bottom? He was being so dominant at the moment that it never crossed the older man's mind that Jae could even be a bottom. He accepted it, however, since he liked to top.

Jae removed his leather top and sat down on Antonio's length, grinding his clothed hole against his friend's erection. Both of them moaned loudly, and they were approaching the point where neither of them could take much more leather-on-skin contact anymore.

The second twin let out a groan and thrusted roughly inside Ian's mouth, making sure that the tip of his cock bumped against the boy's throat each time. He gripped the brown hair with one hand and tilted Ian's head slightly so that his cock could slide down the other's throat completely. The blond didn't even care that he'd make the boy gag... He was just a slave, after all.

Strigor, on the other hand, simply kept on thrusting in and out Ian's body. While still holding the boy's waist with one hand, the vampire started slapping Ian's ass with the other. The one beside him grinned devileshly and reached out to Ian's chest, starting to abuse his nipples with one hand. The crowd now couldn't keep their eyes off the view in front of them...

Ian continued to moan as the second twin rammed into the back of his throat. He had taken pretty big guys before now. His previous boyfriend was near 10" long and very thick as well, so he was used to having something at the back of his throat during sex. His cries became louder with every slap Strigor gave to his ass. That, combined with the first twin abusing his nipples, drove him crazy. He could only moan with more desperation as he got close.

After no move from Antonio to pull his leather briefs off of him, Jae smiled.

"You haven't reached for my last clothing item yet? Good boy." he ground down particularly hard on Antonio's throbbing dick. "I suppose I can let you have your reward now."

Jae slowly pushed the briefs off of his body, leaving him naked. Without even thinking about lube, he impaled himself on Antonio's length, waiting a long time to adjust. Antonio gasped at Jae's sudden move, letting out a throaty moan as Jae's hot entrance engulfed him. When he felt like he had adjusted to the other man's size, Jae lifted himself up and dropped back down on the man's cock. This slow pace continued for a while, and Antonio didn't dare reach out to force the boy to go faster.

It didn't take much longer for the second twin to come. He let out a low moan and pulled his cock out seconds before cumming. The blond smirked widely and continued to stroke himself until he finally reached his release and came all over Ian's face. The second twin watched how his cum dripped down from the smaller's face, some getting into his mouth.

Strigor and the first twin were also quite close, yet the blond came before the vampire. The blue-eyed man came deep inside the boy's body and let out a throaty moan while Strigor didn't stop just yet. His stamina was definitely higher than one of a human, so he could possibly be going for a long time after this... The dark-haired man grinned as the blond pulled his cock out. This gave Strigor the opportunity to thrust even faster and rougher, without any mercy at all.

Feeling the second twin cum on his face brought Ian dangerously close, and the first twin cumming inside him even closer if that were at all possible. He tried to hold himself back as Strigor continued to slam into him. His cries resounded throughout the house.

Jae decided to pick up the pace after he felt no movement from Antonio to try to get him to go faster.

"Listen bitch, I'll be the one to determine when we cum. I want no movement out of you, not even thrusting your hips up into me. If I catch you trying to move, I'll stop and make you finish yourself. Understood?" Jae said through his panting.

"Y-yes, master..." Antonio droned as Jae started to move. Since when did his friend become so sadistic? Did the man who captured him do this to him?

"You're such a slut," Jae panted. "And here I was thinking I was a blatant masochist. Well... I guess tops can also be masochists and bottoms can be sadists."

He thought of himself as a masochist? Antonio looked even more confused. What exactly was the man who took him away doing to him?

Strigor let out a throaty moan and roughly slapped Ian's ass while ramming straight into the boy's prostate. The vampire was nearing his release slowly, yet he knew he could still hold on a bit longer. The two twins had pulled away already as Strigor continuesly thrusted in and out of the slave's body, his nails lightly digging into the other's waist.

The dark-haired man kept on slapping Ian's ass with one hand while the other was tightly holding the thin waist, probably leaving bruises from the strong grip. The red eyes were glowing as Strigor brought down his palm to Ian's ass hard enough for it whole to turn red. Just a bit more and the man would come...