Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Ian was surprised at how long he was lasting. Normally, he would've already came by now, but he needed more. Azanagi pushing his legs apart beyond their normal flexibility was helping, but not that much. Seeing that Hiroshi was still nearby, he yanked the nipple clamps off of him and put them on his own nipples, turning them to the highest setting immediately. more moans came out of him as he continued to let his master abuse his hole.

Hiroshi didn't even notice the other scene going on until the clamps were pulled from him. His nipples slightly sore from being pulled so harshly, he turned in anger, but his words died on his mouth as he was back to full hardness. He had never seen something so erotic before. He sat on the floor to make it harder for them to hear him. His hand moved unconsciously to his throbbing length and he began to pump it.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi chuckled to himself as he watched Ian putting on the nipple clamps. “You fuckin' whore...“ He hissed out. The half-vampire groaned in pleasure as he kept up the pace and roughness of his thrust. The older male moved his mouth to the other's ear, lightly dragging his fangs over the earlobe. “You're such a bad boy, aren't you? You know what bad boys get...“ Azanagi whispered out huskily and smirked widely. “I won't let you sleep tonight, Ian~“ He promised before dragging his fangs down the slave's neck, still thrusting as hard and fast as he could. He didn't even notice what Hiroshi was doing...

Ian groaned in pleasure when his master ran his fangs down his neck. He couldn't answer the questions since he was in too much pleasure to be able to make complete sentences. He just responded in incoherent moans of pleasure.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was jacking off to the two of them fucking. He felt a great deal of shame deep down, but if Azanagi caught him hard, he'd probably be next. He thought that it would be best to just get the tension over with.

Azanagi growled both from pleasure and his animalistic side. The half-vampire lightly nibbled on the other's shoulder before sinking his fangs there. He wasn't able to stop himself anymore... The brunette craved for blood as he continued thrusting roughly. He sucked the blood, letting the taste flow through his body, filling him up with warmth. The male was nearing his end while slamming his cock deeper into the slave's body.

The second bite nearly brought Ian over the edge. He felt himself slipping in and out of consciousness, but hanging on only due to Azanagi's thrusts. He was so close. All he needed was a few more thrusts...

Hiroshi was getting close too. He had started fingering himself when the second bite happened. He tried hard to contain his noises as he brought himself closer to climax.

Azanagi hissed softly in pleasure as he made a few more thrusts. His pride wouldn't let him come before the slave... The half-vampire growled and gripped Ian's cock and began stroking it in an attempt of making him come faster. The brunette glanced back at Hiroshi, since he was a bit too quiet... And damn, he was surprised. Azanagi's smirk grew and he looked back at Ian. “Plan change...“ He growled out while continuing to thrust.

As Azanagi had planned in starting to touch Ian's cock, the small boy came all over himself, tightening around his master's dick. His scream nearly chorused with Hiroshi's satisfied moan, as the two of them came at the same time. Hiroshi could almost feel Azanagi look at him, and he panicked, looking around for tissues to clean himself up and grab his clothes... If he could find either of them...

Azanagi moaned lowly when he felt the other tightening around him. That was the last straw... He growled dangerously in pleasure before cumming inside the boy, digging his nails into Ian's hips. The half-vampire had his eyes closed as he slowly rode out his orgasm and finally pulled out, looking at his slave with half-lidded eyes. He groaned softly and pulled back, lust in his eyes. "Hiroshi..." He purred out. "You know you can't hide...~"

The black-haired boy panicked more, looking around for his clothes before giving up after a while. He was still covered in his own cum. He looked over at Azanagi and, with a begrudging sigh, walked over.

"You got me." was all he replied with.

Azanagi smirked and grabbed the other by his waist, pulling him close. “Were you arroused from me fucking your friend? My, you're quite naughty yourself...~“ The half-vampire purred while sliding his hand to Hiroshi's ass, giving it a delicate squeeze. “And you're all mine...“

"L-Like hell!" Hiroshi barked. "I'm not giving myself to you! Not even if my life depended on it!"

He tried to fight against the man, but his hold was too strong. Was he even human? Hiroshi now saw that there was no way the man holding him captive could be human.

Azanagi smirked and gripped the other's hair harshly, pulling it slightly. "Who said anything about you giving yourself to me? I don't need something like you agreeing to that..." The half-vampire nearly growled out as he looked at the smaller male. "Just like your "friends", you won't get away from here... You'll be mine until you're dead~"

"I'll figure out a way. Antonio will if I can't!" Hiroshi winced at his hair being pulled. He didn't like to admit it, but his hair was a soft spot with him. One of his favorite fantasies included Jae getting something out of his hair, which turned him on and got the smaller brown-haired boy fucked into the wall. He tried to tame those thoughts when Azanagi held onto his hair.

Azanagi snickered and pulled the boy a little bit above the ground by his hair, not caring if he'd hurt Hiroshi. "No, you won't." He said plainly before putting one hand on the other's ass. "If Antonio comes, he'll become mine as well~ Boys are a bit more interesting to play with than girls... And my 'guests' agreed on that as well~"

The pain shooting through his head was somewhat dulled by the pleasure of having the other man touch his hair. Hiroshi wanted to kill himself right now, but he didn't since he would be able to at least live in the same building as Jae if he remained alive. He tried not to show that having his hair tugged was turning him on.

"You fucking bastard..." he growled. "Like hell I'll serve you for eternity! I'll die before you anyway, so why the fuck do you care?!"

Azanagi snickered and shook his head. "It doesn't matter that you'll die before me... What matters is that I have fun with you~" The half-vampire said and let go off the boy's hair. "I'll leave you... Well, you and Ian here. He'll tell you how everything works here~" The man said while walking toward Jae. He picked up the boy and glanced back at the other two. "One hour. Then I'll come back here... And you should be wearing a costume by then."

Hiroshi rubbed his scalp, the pain still there while the pleasure vanished. He and Ian only watched as he carried Jae off. Ian then looked to his friend and began to speak.

"So, this is what you need to know. Don't use his real name. In fact, I have no idea what it is. Always call him Master. He'll let you call him Sir if that's too demeaning for you." Ian said, walking over to the dresser to pull out a black maid's dress with a lacy thong of the same color. "You have to wear something like this all the time unless he tells you to dress normally."

Hiroshi looked at the dress in disgust. He already gave up much of his dignity in letting himself become a slave, and he didn't like the idea of giving away the rest of it in wearing a dress. But then he'd get to see Jae in one too... After a while, he stripped out of his clothes and put the dress on. It fit him well, though the underwear left his lower regions very cold. Ian then passed him some shoes and thigh high stockings to keep his legs warm. Hiroshi was instantly grateful.

"Now that you're in uniform, basically, all you have to do is serve him." Ian said.

"Ya don't say..." Hiroshi rolled his eyes. "I suppose if I disobey him I get punished, don't I?"

"Yeah... But you don't want to experience one of his punishments. It will change you like it changed Jae." Ian's mention of Jae's name made Hiroshi perk up a little.

"Jae? You know what he did to Jae?" Hiroshi asked.

"I don't remember his story, but he told me that before the punishment he would fight against Master whenever he had the chance. After that, he became absolutely obedient and extremely masochistic." Ian said. "He still doesn't know what Azanagi did to him that made him into what he is, but he thinks the punishment had a part in it."

Hiroshi looked horrified. This was what Azanagi was doing to his slaves?! And now he was one of them! He was never going to escape alive now...

Jae started to wake up in Azanagi's arms.

"What happened? How long was I out?" he yawned.

Azanagi let out a small sigh as he walked upstairs to his bedroom. Once he noticed that Jae had woken up, he looked down and only tightened his grip on the boy. "You passed out." Was his simple reply to the question. "Long enough..." The half-vampire muttered out before entering the room. He looked at the brunette in his hands and let a small smirk appear on his face. "From now on you'll be sleeping here, with me." The man said, though it was more of an order than a statement. "If I ever find you sneaking out... You'll have a meet-up with my cats, you got that?" He asked quietly while setting Jae down on a bed.

"Y-Yes, Master." Jae said as he settled into the new bed. It was much softer and more comfortable on his own. The sheets were made of silk, a material that felt heavenly against his naked body. He felt his eyelids getting heavy again, and he fell asleep.

Azanagi watched how the boy fell asleep with a quiet sigh. He was growing way too close to Jae... The half-vampire had never felt the desire to keep a slave only to himself. He looked at the younger boy with a small frown and reached out to brush away a few strands of hair. Jae was his and nobody else's... Azanagi spent the hour just sitting next to Jae until he finally left to his other two slaves.

Ian put on some finishing touches to Hiroshi's outfit, changing his stockings and adding stockings held up by a lacy garterbelt that hovered just above where his thong began. Hiroshi looked in the mirror, surprisingly amused with how he looked.

"Gotta hand it to you, Ian, you sure know how to make a dress work on a guy. If my reflection were alive, I'd fuck it 24 hours a day." he said. Though he never would admit it to anyone, he had a bit of a crossdressing fetish. Another fantasy he frequently had was that he was posing as a dominatrix to seduce Jae and holding the brunette down in chains while fucking him into the mattress. He got hard as his crossdressing fetish was being fulfilled. He didn't care. Not even if Azanagi were to walk in.

Azanagi sighed to himself as he walked into the sex chamber and raised his eyebrows at the sight in front of him. "Come on, stop staring at yourself." He said to Hiroshi with a slight mockery in his voice. The half-vampire then turned to Ian and walked over to him. He let out a small smile and glanced back at the other slave. "Good work on him. I suppose he knows everything he needs by now?" The man asked quietly as he placed one hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Yes, sir. He does." Ian said. "Though... I don't think it was ever worked out where he would sleep. I'd be willing to room with him if you want him away from Jae."

Hiroshi's mood dampened. Of course by submitting to this life, he had to deal with Jae being there but out of his reach. He burned with jealous rage inside as the older man was basically waving Jae in front of him like a cat toy but never letting him have it.

Azanagi let out a smirk and nodded. "That's the plan." He said with a snicker before slowly withdrawing his hand. The half-vampire looked at Hiroshi and chuckled at his expression. It would be fun to see just how he tried to get closer to Jae... Azanagi turned around and tilted his head. "Let's go." The eldest male said before exiting the room, slowly walking towards the room Ian and Hiroshi would be sharing.

The other two boys followed their master to their room. The lacy material of his underwear rubbed Hiroshi as he walked, giving him a hard-on as he walked.

"You'll get used to it," Ian said. "Lace seems awkward at first, but it'll grow on you."

"Thanks..." Hiroshi said, though Ian's reassurance wasn't helping tame his erection.