Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi snickered to himself as he heard the small conversation between the two boys. 'Lace seems awkward'? Lace was nothing near awkward... The half-vampire smirked slightly as he reached the boy's room and opened the door, before turning back to the slaves... Where his gaze immediately turned to Hiroshi. He licked his lips slightly at the boy in a maid dress - maybe it was just him, but... He probably looked the best out of all three.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Hiroshi could almost feel Azanagi eying him hungrily. His skin began to crawl.

"The fuck are you staring at me for?" he asked, turning his head to face his new master. "I'm not some piece of meat."

Ian looked slightly uncomfortable with Hiroshi's sharp tongue. He knew that if Hiroshi conflicted with Azanagi, nothing good could come out of it for the smaller boy. He remained alert in case he had to separate them.

Azanagi raised his eyebrows and smirked widely. "Why, you seem like a fun one~ To me you are a piece of meat... With delicious blood, too~" The half-vampire said with a smirk as his sharp fangs showed slightly. "You should be careful... I won't hesitate to cut off a piece if you don't listen~" The older male said a bit coldly and smirked widely.

Reluctantly, Hiroshi backed down. Losing a part of his flesh was something he did not want to happen. He gave nothing but an annoyed scoff at his master as acknowledgement of his deference.

Ian let out a sigh of relief. At least Hiroshi knew when disobeying would put his life in danger... He quickly went into the room, lying down on the bed. Inadvertently, he allowed Azanagi a clear view up his dress.

Even Hiroshi's head turned when Ian flopped onto the bed and rolled onto his back. That dress was so... revealing. Even though Hiroshi had completely softened from the first erection, he felt that another hard-on was on its way.

Azanagi snickered as he watched Ian. He licked his lips and shook his head while smirking. "Ian, that still wasn't enough for you? A real slut..." The half-vampire nearly hissed out while walking closer to the mentioned boy. With absolutely no care that Hiroshi was still in the room, he reached out and lifted the dress up enough to reveal the boy's round ass. "You know how to ask for more, I'll give you that..." He said quietly while running a finger over the other's ass.

Ian shivered in pleasure as Azanagi ran his finger over his ass.

"M-Master..." he moaned. "I want it... So bad..."

His cock sprung to life and strained against his thong. A red blush spread across his face as his attention turned to Hiroshi, who was just staring at them with the most incredulous look ever. His cock strained against his underwear.

Azanagi smirked and gave the other's ass a delicate squeeze before slowly pulling off the thong. “And you don't even mind your precious friend will see~?“ The half-vampire asked before glancing at Hiroshi. “Or maybe I should let him experience what you want so bad at first, hn?“ He asked while slowly sliding his hand over Ian's ass, teasingly slipping it between his but cheeks for merely a few moments.

Ian looked to Hiroshi and gave him a devious smirk, words not needing to be said.

"No. You are not doing this to me. You are NOT doing this to me!" Hiroshi said.

Ian didn't care. He considered the first time having sex with their master as a sort of initiation. Was he hazing his friend? He turned to Azanagi, then to Hiroshi before going back to his master and giving him a sexy wink that said, "Go get 'em, tiger~"

Azanagi snickered and lightly brushed his fingers over the other's entrance. Really, he had pure masochists as slaves... The half-vampire grinned before pulling Ian up a bit so he was on his hands and knees. "Whore." He hissed out while undoing his pants. The older male glanced back at Hiroshi with a huge smirk. "You'll get your turn as well~"

Ian moaned again as Azangi teased his entrance. He wanted it so bad, he couldn't contain his moans.

"M-Master! Stop teasing me! I want your cock!" Ian whined.

Hiroshi just stood there, dumbfounded. Though he expected Ian to be masochistic by nature, this was something he had never seen before.

Azanagi felt a small frown forming on his face. He gripped Ian's hair harshly and pulled them back enough for the other to feel pain. “You're a slave... You know what that means? You don't get to say what you want. I decide what I want to give you..“ The half-vampire growled out before freeing his cock from his boxers. “Turn around.“ He said to Ian as his length was still half-limp.

Ian turned around.

"Y-yes? Master?" he looked up, feigning innocence, but knowing exactly what he had to do.

Hiroshi was debating whether to relieve himself in front of them or just continue watching. His cock was fully hard and starting to leave a wet patch at the top of his panties.

Azanagi scowled slightly and gripped Ian's hair tightly, bringing his mouth to his cock. "Suck." Was his simple order as his red eyed became half-lidded. The half-vampire threw a glance at Hiroshi and snickered at the boy. "Come here." He said quietly as he motioned for the other slave to come to him.

Ian obediently wrapped his mouth around his master's cock, trying to bring it to full hardness through his motions. Hiroshi walked over, suspicious. He had no weapons to fend himself off in case his master had any tricks up his sleeves, and that worried him.

When Hiroshi came to him, the half-vampire smirked faintly and reached out to grab the thin waist, bringing the slave closer. One of his hands slowly sneaked down under the skirt and Azanagi snickered. "You're hard already." He said in a mocking manner before letting out a soft groan at Ian's actions...

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." Hiroshi said, rolling his eyes. "What're you going to do about it?"

Ian continued to suck on Azanagi's cock hungrily, moaning wantonly around his master's length. He was relishing every moment of it as he tried to suck it all in, even if it brought him close to choking. Ian's hole twitched in anticipation of what would happen if he did a good job.

Azanagi smirked widely and reached out to his right, taking a cock ring. "I'm not going to let you come." He answered and, before putting on the ring on Hiroshi's length, harshly stopped Ian's head. "That's enough..." The half-vampire said with a small snicker as he sneaked his hand into Hiroshi's panties and put the cock ring on. "Either you'll beg for me to come, or you won't come at all~"

"Y-yes... Master..." Ian moaned as his head was forced off of his master's cock. "I want you so bad, Master..."

Hiroshi didn't think that the ring felt strange when it was on for some reason. However, he had the feeling that if Azanagi was just going to fuck Ian in front of him, he would have a hard time holding himself back.

Azanagi smirked as he looked at Ian, one of his hands still around Hiroshi's waist. Without saying anything else, the half-vampire turned the small boy around and looked down, running over the other's hole with his fingers. "You want me that bad? What would you do to get it, hm?" The taller male mocked as he pressed the tip of his length against the other's entrance, without slipping in any part of it.

"I'll do anything you want, Master. Please fuck me!" Ian whined. Though he appeared not to like teasing, it actually turned him on a fair bit. His hole pulsated under his master's touch.

Hiroshi was then forced to watch as Ian completely submitted himself to this horrible man who took his love away from him. How was it that Azanagi was able to turn any man under his control into a masochist whore? He did that to Jae, and now it seemed that Ian had undergone a similar transformation.

Azanagi snickered and slid his hand down the other's ass. "I'll make sure to tell you what I want later~" He said with a smirk before quickly thrusting in, letting out a soft growl of pure pleasure. On the same time, the half-vampire slid his other hand down Hiroshi's ass and into his panties, pressing one finger against his hole. "You shouln't be completely left out, hmm~?" The tall male said with a smirk before slowly pushing one finger in, on the same time starting to thrust inside of Ian, slowly at first, as if to tease the boy.

Ian let out a moan of wanton pleasure as Azanagi entered him. His hole tightened around his master as he slowly thrusted in.

Hiroshi was not as welcoming. He gasped and tried to move away.

"Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?!" he said. "Stop that!"

Azanagi snickered and started to move the finger, adding the second one rather soon. "I won't stop." He said quietly as his thrusts slowly picked up in speed, while the half-vampire grabbed Ian's ass with one hand. "Don't resist... Or do you want me to hurt you that bad?"

"Fuck! Stop!" Hiroshi shouted, trying to contain his moans. He didn't want to give Azanagi more pleasure of seeing him writhe beneath his touch. How dare his body betray him in his time of need!

"I want Master to fuck me so hard that I can't stand!" Ian moaned. "I'm just a dirty cock whore who exists to serve Master!"

Azanagi snickered and began thrusting harder into Ian's small body while pulling Hiroshi closer. "I won't stop..~" He nearly growled out as he added the third finger and began moving them all at once, though most of his attention was still focused on Ian. "Hiroshi, you'll be like him in no time... Just a dirty cock whore, ha?"