Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi didn't answer the question. What was the point, actually? Instead, thee half-vampire lifted Hiroshi's skirt up so that his ass was reachable easier. He licked his lips slightly before harshly bringing his palm down to one of his butt cheeks. The tall male smirked slightly to himself and glanced over to the slave. “After each hit, you're going to thank me and ask for another.“ He said with an obvious smirk on his face.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"L-Like hell!" Hiroshi spat. "Like I'd ever thank you for bringing me pain!"

Hiroshi was attempting to hold out still. He was still holding onto his pride... or what was left of it. No matter what, he couldn't let the older man break him.

Azanagi clacked his tongue and moved his mouth to Hiroshi's ear. "Fine, then I'll do it a bit differently." He almost purred out before hitting the other's ass with his palm again. Soon the half-vampire picked up a steady pace and lightly let his fangs scrape the surface of Hiroshi's neck, just a few moments before sinking them into the hot, delicious flesh.

Hiroshi nearly lost it when Azanagi bit him. An odd feeling washed over him radiating from the bite area. Was this how he changed Jae into a whore? Was he going to become one next? And why did it feel so... good?! He bit his lip, trying to quiet the moans coming from his mouth.

Azanagi smirked slightly and reached out to grip Hiroshi's jaw with his free hand before pulling away from his neck. "Don't hide your voice from me~" He said with a snicker and trailed his tongue over the bite marks before sinking his fangs in a bit lower, this time closer to the slave's shoulder as his hits slowly picked up in speed and strength.

Hiroshi let out a gasp as his master bit lower. After a while, he couldn't resist anymore. He let out a moan that was barely audible as he felt the shame flooding through him.

I can't believe it... He's making me into a fucking whore... he thought.

Azanagi chuckled and sunk his fangs deeper in, relishing in the amazing taste of Hiroshi's blood. Really, most of his slaves had delicious blood... The half-vampire stopped slapping the other's ass for a while as he focused on the blood... Though with one hand, he lightly squeezed Hiroshi's ass which was now probably tender and sensitive. This was his favorite way of punishing for sure...

Hiroshi let out a slightly louder moan when his tender flesh was being squeezed. It stung a little, but there was a strange tingling in the areas where Azanagi touched.

"S-stop... Please stop..." he pleaded.

Azanagi chuckled and slowly pulled his fangs out, licking his lips from the blood. “Why should I? I don't think you've learned your lesson yet~“ He nearly purred out before harshly slapping the other's ass again. The half-vampire was most certainly enjoying the sound... Each time his palm hit the flesh, it even sounded delicious.

"Fuuuck..." Hiroshi drawled out, more moans escaping. "Stop it..."

He didn't understand why his body was reacting this way. Was there an aphrodisiac in his teeth? Did he drug him?

"Y-You bastard! Did you drug me?!" he asked.

Azanagi snickered and looked at the other in amusement. “Drug you? What for?“ He mocked and chuckled as he brought his palm down for another harsh slap. “There's no need to drug you... I just bring out what's been inside you~“ The half-vampire said with a smirk before moving his mouth to the side of Hiroshi's neck he hadn't bit yet and sunk his fangs back into the other's flesh... The taste was addicting, he couldn't say it any other way.

"Don't give me that shit! You gave me an aphrodisiac!" Hiroshi said. "That's why I'm reacting to you like this, isn't it?!"

Hiroshi let out another moan when Aznagi bit him again. He was starting to feel the effects of blood loss, getting light-headed. He was also still very hard, even through all this torture he was being subjected to.

Azanagi blinked and pulled out his fangs, this time looking a bit annoyed. “I didn't drug you... You're just a masochist, exactly like your friends~“ He said quietly and slapped the other's ass harder than before. “You just don't want to admit that you like this, hn?“ The half-vampire asked with a smirk and brought another harsh slap down to the slave's ass.

"I-I'm not like them! I'm not a whore!" Hiroshi cried desperately. "You drugged me! I know you did!"

As much as he'd like to deny it, he really did like the pain. He also had a bite fetish that he'd never let anyone but Jae know. His face turned red with anger, embarrassment, and shame combined.

Azanagi chuckled as he continued to harshly spank the other, making each hit harsher than the one before. "I didn't drug you.." The half-vampire said almost with irritation in his voice as he trailed his tongue over the bite marks. "Didn't have to." He added with a huge smirk on his face.

"But I'm not some masochist slut! I don't get off to pain!" Hiroshi quickly tried to deny his master the satisfaction of seeing him fall under his spell, but his internal desires were too great. Moan after moan escaped his lips, adding to his shame.

Azanagi snickered and stopped spanking the other for a few moments, just to take a look at his work. "Are you sure about that? You seem to enjoy this pretty much~" The half-vampire said as he looked at the red handprints on Hiroshi's ass. "I don't like it when people lie to me..." He said with a bit of a warning tone before lightly brushing his nails over his slave's ass. "Did you learn your lesson yet?"

"What the fuck is there to learn?!" Hiroshi shot back. "You're not teaching me jack shit! Let me go!"

Secretly, Azanagi was right. Hiroshi was enjoying it, albeit a little too much for his liking. A couple playful slaps was all he imagined himself doing with Jae, but this... This was so much different than what he liked, but he had grown to love it in such a short time. Hiroshi was confused on the inside. Why was his body acting like this if it wasn't an aphrodisiac making him this way? Was Azanagi right all this time? Was he actually a whore before he even realized it?!

Azanagi shook his head and snickered. "That's not the way to talk to someone who could kill you in a moment~" He purred out and brought his palm down once again, this time aiming lower to hit Hiroshi's balls as well. "You're behaving a bit bad... At least acknowledge the fact~" The half-vampire said as he continued to hit the area, where the sound became even sharper... And even more delicious-sounding. "Once you know how you were supposed to behave, I'll let go off you~"

When he felt Azanagi's slaps travel lower, Hiroshi's moans became louder. He wanted to relieve himself so bad. If only his master could feel how hard he was... Finally, he decided that it had been enough. He couldn't take much more abuse.

"M-Master..." He croaked. "Th-Thank... You..."

Azanagi chuckled and stopped, his smirk widening as he looked at the slave. "This was enough~?" He asked as he ran his hand over the abused ass of Hiroshi. "You'll behave now?" The half-vampire asked again as he brushed his fingertips over the other's entrance. Really, he wouldn't mind "punishing" the other for a while longer...

Hiroshi cried out when his master teased his entrance. That was where he wanted the most attention... Though he'd never admit it.

"P-Please, Master... Punish me again..." Hiroshi said defeatedly. He finally gave in to his desires. All he wanted was his problem to be dealt with.

Azanagi snickered and lightly squeezed the other's tender ass. "Hmmm, that's more I like it~ A bad slave has to be punished well, after all..." He purred out and moved his hands away momentarely, just to undo his pants and take out his already-hard cock. Even if he didn't show it, the half-vampire was at least a little bit turned on from punishing his slaves... After all, who wouldn't?

Hiroshi shivered in pleasure when Azanagi squeezed his ass. He was so close to cumming, but the ring was keeping him from relief. He inwardly cursed its existence around his length.

"I told you the truth. You happy now?" Hiroshi asked.

Azanagi chuckled softly as he positioned his cock to his slave's entrance. "I will be when you beg me to let you come~" He purred out before slowly pushing his length in, almost growling at the pleasure he was receiving. The tall male exhaled heavily as he pushed his manhood inside his slave's body up to the base and snickered. "Now come the best part...~"