Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Hiroshi winced at the initial pain shooting through his ass. Even four fingers weren't enough to fully prepare him for Azanagi's cock. He let out a moan as he took his master up to the hilt, the pain increasing due to his lack of a proper lube.

"Shit..." He panted. "You're so big..."

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi chuckled softly and tilted his head with a smirk on his face. “Didn't think I'd hear that from you~“ He said with a snicker before putting both of his hands on the other's ass so he could pull out and thrust back in with more force. He really was starting to like thiss boy more and more...

"I mean you're so big that it hurts, you pervert!" Hiroshi said before letting out more moans when Azanagi slammed into him again. His ass was sore from being slapped, and Azanagi gripping it roughly and fucking him wasn't helping make it any less painful.

Azanagi grinned and started on a steady pace before bringing his palm down, continuing to spank the other while fucking him. “Doesn't change the fact you said that~“ He purred out and smirked as his speed slowly increased, thrusting into his slave with more and more force each time.

"Fucking perv!" Hiroshi growled, but his rough edge gave way to a particularly loud moan. Azanagi had scraped a part of him that made him go crazy. Knowing that begging him would damage his pride more than he already had damaged it, he decided to carry on as he was before.

Azanagi snickered when he heard the loud moan and leaned down against the boy's back so his mouth was a bit closer to his ear. "Did I hit something~?" He asked with a smirk before angling his cock for only one more thrust straight into the slave's prostate. "I did say I'd be happy if you begged... Besides, I won't let you come otherwise~"

Hiroshi moaned when his prostate was struck. Forcing himself to swallow his pride, he began to speak.

"P-Please, Master... Hit my prostate again... I love it when you fuck me so hard that it hurts..." he said.

Azanagi chuckled and harshly thrusted forwards, making sur to hit the other's prostate this time. "I can work with this..." He purred out and slid his hands a little bit upwards to Hiroshi's waist before starting a rough and fast pace, with each thrust hitting his slave's prostate dead-on.

Hiroshi let out a shriek of pleasure when his prostate was being rammed constantly. The pain was starting to dull into a nice tingling sensation around his hole. As much as he hated to acknowledge it, this was how he was. A sadomasochist with a cross-dressing fetish. He hoped that Jae wouldn't hear about what happened to him.

"M-Master... Please, fuck me harder! I want it to hurt so much that I won't be able to walk for weeks!" Hiroshi moaned.

Azanagi smirked widely and roughened up more, after a while once again beginning to spank his slave with full force. "See, you're a real slut after all..." He almost growled out as he made a particulary rough thrust right into Hiroshi's prostate before continuing to fuck the other. Deciding to make the boy suffer a bit more, the half-vampire reached out and began stroking Hiroshi's length, knowing that he couldn't come with the cock ring on...

Hiroshi let out some more enraptured screams as Azanagi ruthlessly pounded into his prostate. The stimulation of his cock and prostate were quickly adding up to be too much. His ass hurt terribly, but he loved it for some reason. He couldn't form coherent responses to Azanagi's comments anymore.

Azanagi grinned madly as he continued ramming his cock deep into the other's body, on the same time both spanking and stroking Hiroshi's cock. It's been a while since he's had this much fun with a slave... He was really starting to enjoy having Hiroshi here. Not only it was fun to observe him and Jae - until they didn't get too close - but it also was great to fuck him... He was a bit different from his other boys. It was interesting, at the least...

The pressure was building up from being denied his orgasm for so long. It was almost painful to go any longer without sweet orgasm.

"M-Master... The ring... Please, take it off... I want to cum so badly..." Hiroshi moaned. His moans were starting to sound more like screams again as the ecstasy was slowly taking him over.

Azanagi snickered and pressed his rather muscular body against Hiroshi's back, a devilish smirk on his face. "Didn't convince me... How about you try harder~?" He asked with a chuckle as he continued to ram his cock deep into the slave's body, his fangs once again nibbling on the other's skin.

"Shit..." Hiroshi hissed as his master continued to slam into him. "Master! I want to cum! I'm such a whore! Feeling your hard cock slamming into me is driving me crazy!"

Hiroshi had to give the greatest effort to swallow his pride at this point. He didn't like begging, but if it gave him orgasm, he'd do it.

Azanagi smirked widely and, before taking the cock ring off, sunk his fangs back into the slave's body. The half-vampire didn't take long to come himself. Just after a little while, he buried his shaft deep into Hiroshi's body and released his cum there with a low growl coming from his mouth before pulling his fangs out.

Hiroshi screamed loudly as he was bitten. He came when Azangi came, tightening around his master. It seemed that the blood loss was finally getting to him, since Hiroshi passed out when he came.

Azanagi let out a soft growl as he slowly rode out his orgasm, his breathing rather heavy. The half-vampire let out a small snicker when he noticed his slave passing out... Well, they were humans, after all. Once the tall male pulled his cock out, he simply tossed Hiroshi away and walked out, leaving the two alone... For now.

Hiroshi just flopped onto Ian, draped over the smaller boy. The two of them fell asleep on top of each other. Hiroshi didn't know what Azanagi did to him after he passed out. He didn't care that Azanagi was treating him like a subhuman. As long as he could at least see Jae, he was happy.

Jae slowly stirred, waking up in Azanagi's room alone. He wondered where his master was.

Azanagi sighed to himself as he entered his room where his red eyes immediately fell onto Jae. A lazy smirk appeared on his face as he walked towards the bed, already tossing all of his clothes away - well, except for his boxers. The half-vampire got into the bed with Ian and dropped one of his strong hands around the thin waist. “Did you miss me so much?“ He asked somewhat mockingly before pulling Jae closer.

"M-Master..." Jae said, almost immediately going into his master's arms. "Yes, Master, I missed you so much~ I missed your cock filling me after you were helping Hiroshi and Ian get situated~"

Jae had a slightly seductive look in his eyes.

Azanagi sighed softly and opened his eyes, looking at the other with a somewhat bored expression. "Too bad..." He mumbled out with a small smirk as he closed his eyes again, clearly ready to fall asleep. Really, his cock was, well, asleep by now.

Jae looked a little disappointed, but sleeping next to his master was okay as well.

"Oh, okay." Jae said. "I'll go wash myself and go to bed next."

Jae got out of bed to go to the bathroom, closing and locking the door. He decided to wait a little before stripping.

Azanagi chuckled softly and nodded slightly, his eyes opening the slightest bit. "The walls are thick... No one would hear you anyway." He said with a snicker before shifting slightly on the bed, trying to get into a more comfortable position.

His master's comment went unheard. Soon enough, Jae was naked in the bathroom, showering until he looked down and realized that he was hard, having expected sex from his master after he returned. Not wanting to lower the shower temperature, he decided to stroke his cock. He started to imagine that it was Azanagi's hand around his length instead of his own. Then, he reached under himself and slid two fingers into his asshole, curling them to touch his prostate. He let out a moan as he continued to finger himself and jack off. He came on the shower floor, the falling water washing his fluids away. He then resumed washing himself and returned to his master, naked. His dress was folded up nicely with the panties and stockings folded neatly on top of them. He laid his clothes out on his side of the bed and got in with Azanagi.