Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi was already asleep when Jae came into the bed with him. Still, the half-vampire shifted slightly and moved one hand around the other's waist, pulling him close as he pressed his chin against his slave's shoulder. Other than this, there weren't any more movements coming from Azanagi. He slept through the whole night, without even shifting in the bed. He slept like some log... Well, not like there was any reason for him to move around anyway.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jae didn't sleep as soundly as his master, though. In his dreams, he relived memories of being punished by Azanagi. He wasn't very loud in the night, but towards the morning, he was at the part when Azanagi was slapping his ass while fucking him into the bed in the sex chamber.

"M-Master..." A dazed moan came from his mouth. "H-harder..."

Azanagi let out a soft groan as he lazily opened his eyes, looking at Jae for a while. "...Dammit..." He muttered out and sighed. "Wake up, would ya? At least let me eat something first..." The half-vampire growled softly as he trailed one hand down and harshly squeezed the boy's ass. This was bound to wake him up...

Jae let out a yelp when his ass was squeezed and almost came, taking the blanket off of himself as his orgasm almost happened underneath it.

"M-Master?!" he looked shocked.

"B-But you were..." he couldn't finish his sentences due to the shock.

Azanagi raised an eyebrow before covering a yawn. "I was what?" He asked lazily as he looked at the other. The half-vampire was only wearing his boxers, so when he slowly sat up, his rather muscular chest was revealed. The older male rubbed the back of his neck as another yawn left his mouth. Really, what in the world was Jae thinking about in this early morning?

"S-Sorry, Master... I..." Jae stopped before realizing that lying would do him no good. "I had an erotic dream last night..."

His face was red with embarrassment, not expecting to be heard.

Hiroshi began to stir. He and Ian were sleeping together, but on top of one each other. Ian's legs were tangled in his own. Working them apart, Hiroshi managed to get himself out of bed.

"Oi, Ian. Wake up." he said. The childlike blond stirred, getting up after about five minutes and yawning almost cutely.

"Hiroshi? What happened?" he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Master fucked you, and you passed out." Hiroshi said. "He fucked me next."

"Did you pass out too?" Ian asked.

Hiroshi's face turned bright red in response.

"N-no... I was just so tired that I couldn't stay up longer after he finished with me." Hiroshi tried to cover himself up. Thankfully, Ian's naïveté would keep him out of suspicion.

"I see." Ian said. "Let's wash up. It'll be quicker if we shower together."

The two boys took their uniforms and walked to the bathroom, surprised that their master hadn't taken his shower yet. Not caring that much for it, they went in, washed the dried cum from their bodies, and got changed into their dresses.

"Oh, in the morning, Master wants us to make him breakfast, so let's get crackin' on that." Ian said, going to the kitchen. The two boys then began to make a meal of eggs florentine with waffles, pancakes, and sausages as well as fried potatoes.

Azanagi let out a chuckle before tilting his head. "Eh, I don't mind having a show in the morning... Tell me more about that dream of yours~" The half-vampire said as he leaned back against the pillows. "And while you're at it, feel free to finger yourself... But no touching your cock." Azanagi said with a smirk as he ran a hand through his brown eyes and his red eyes showed a dim light of amusement. Well, who wasn't up for a bit of fun in the morning?

"Actually... It was of that time you were punishing me." Jae said. "I remember you slapping my ass and calling me a whore, all while you were fucking me."

His cock hardened as he began to recount his dream. He sucked on his fingers and adjusted his position a little so that his back was to the wall behind their bed. He slowly spread his legs, his pink entrance in clear view for his master, and slowly inserted a thin finger into himself. He let out a slight whine at the stimulation it brought him and the frustration of being unable to touch his length.

Azanagi raised his eyebrows and chuckled softly. “That so? Well, you are a whore...“ He said with a chuckle while his eyes trailed down to Jae's entrance which seemed to be swallowing the finger greedily. “Now, don't stop talking~ Tell me the details...“ The half-vampire purred out and smirked while brushing a hand over his hair. Azanagi hungrily watched the other fingering himself... Though his cock didn't seemed to agree with the fact that it was sexy. Was he overdoing it lately?

"I remember that I was bent over something while you were slapping my ass... You didn't stop for a moment to let me adjust. It hurt like hell. I thought I was bleeding, but I felt so good..." Jae continued, adding two more fingers. "I was too caught up in the feeling of your cock ramming into me to feel any pain. Even if I did feel pain, it felt so good..."

Azanagi chuckled as he listened to the boy talk before slowly reaching out and shoving two more fingers inside of the boy, scissoring them as if to stretch him... Though he wasn't planning on fucking him today at all. "So, you enjoyed the pain that I made you feel?" He asked with a grin as he moved the two fingers along with his slave's.

Jae let out a gasp as Azanagi started to finger him along with him.

"Y-yes, Master... I loved being in so much pain, Master." he said, his breaths shortening as his own fingers brushed against his prostate.

Azanagi smirked and nodded, chuckling softly. “What would you do to feel it again?“ He asked with a smirk. He was merely teasing the slave... The half-vampire was growing just a bit tired from only these boys. They all proved to be sluts... And they weren't his most favorite thing. Hiroshi tried to fight back, but he also gave up... Aren't there people who actually don't like being fucked until they pass out?

"I... I'll find the last of my friends. I'll bring him to you." Jae said. "Antonio is the only holdout left. Knowing him, he's probably relocated his operations and gathered some forces. He's a dominant type, unlike me and Ian. He's not versatile like Hiroshi either."

Azanagi could feel his smirk widening as he heard just what Jae said. “Alright, but if you don't... I think my kitties are hungry by now~“ The older male said with a smirk as he pushed in another finger into the slave's body, curling them a bit to massage his prostate. “You're really desperate for the pain, aren't you?“

"Y-Yesss... Master... I'm extremely desperate for pain~" Jae moaned. He was starting to like acting like a whore, even if it bored his master. It gave him something to do other than waste away.

Meanwhile, Antonio had gathered the support of several families in the village, including the families of the missing boys. They were planning to storm the mansion to get the missing boys back. They were gathered in Antonio's house, where they were all armed and ready to attack.

"If you've ever wondered what's in that mansion down there, it's not a man. It's not a woman. It's not even human. A half-blood vampire lives there. He takes boys in as slaves and forces them into a routine of whoring themselves to his heart's content. As seen with the deaths of Ren and Ping, he doesn't like all boys. But Jae and Ian have been kept away from us for too long! It's time to rise against the menace and take back the boys!" Antonio said, holding a fishing spear in one hand. The villagers were armed with various tools as weapons like pitchforks and rakes. They brought whatever they could to help take the two missing boys back. The families were also armed.

"Yeah! Let's shove him back into his coffin!" someone shouted.

"Cut his innards out and sacrifice them!" another person shouted.

"We will save our boys and kill this 'thing' that took them!" the mothers of Ian and Jae said.

As the crowd's volume was growing louder, they all went out and started to charge at the gate, opening it with ease. They then crowded around the house, threatening to break down the doors if no response came.

Ian and Hiroshi were done with breakfast and eating some of it themselves when the mob's voices rang loudly in their ears. They looked out of a window and were shocked. All the villagers had come to attempt to rescue them. Unfortuantely, if they were caught trying to escape, they would be punished severely, so they stayed put, hoping their master would hear the voices soon enough.

Upstairs, Jae was taken out of his sexual reverie by the angered yells of the people.

"M-Master... He's here..." he said.

Azanagi snickered as he continued to move the three fingers inside of Jae a bit faster. "Well, get me the boy and we'll see~" He mocked the other slightly and chuckled before slowly pulling his fingers out. Just as the half-vampire was about to say that this was enough, and yet... He could hear other people gathering around his house.

The tall male bared his fangs as he stood up and wiped off the fingers, a soft growl escaping his mouth. "Stay here." He only said to the slave as he started to walk downstairs, pursing his lips the slightest bit. So, the time when people actually tried to take the boys back finally came, hah?

Without any worries, the half-blood walked to the door and opened them, his bright red eyes shining in the dull sunlight. He tilted his head and smirked as his gaze fell onto Antonio. "Oh, I'm assuming you're here to join?" He asked with a snicker as he looked at the crowd. Pathetic...

"No, I'm not. I'm going to liberate my friends!" Antonio said, pointing his fishing spear at Azanagi. The other citizens readied their weapons. "I should've known you were making them work off their debt, but I never would've thought that someone as posh and stuck-up as you would ever have forced them into sexual slavery!"

"Satanic freak!" One citizen shouted.

"Pedophile!" Another one cried.

"Classless rapist!" Another cry from the crowd sounded as numerous insults flew the half-vampire's way.

Azanagi blinked and raised his eyebrows. "Oh? But they're enjoying it so much~" He said with a smirk and scratched the back of his head while yawning. "Look, if you don't have anything actually intersting to say, I'd like to go and eat my breakfast.." He said loudly enough for the others to hear. The half-vampire had a slave that was left in his bed, after all... And two more, though they were merely making breakfast. "They all like being slaves here, y'know." He said a bit lazily as he smirked and shook his head with a chuckle. He wasn't lying, after all.

Antonio wouldn't accept the response he received. He got up very close to Azanagi, who was almost equal to him in height.

"Listen, you smug bastard, I came here to return with three boys. I won't leave until I get them back. This spear will go down your throat if you keep fighting me. We can do this nice and easy. You can give me the boys, and we'll replace the bust. Or... We can have bloodshed. Your choice." Antonio said.

Azanagi blinked and raised his eyebrows, tilting his head the slightest bit. "Oh, you think you can kill me?" He mocked as he reached out and easily snapped the spear in two pieces. "With what?" The half-vampire asked with a grin as he leaned back against the wall. "The boys, as you call them, they really enjoy it here... Mm, you should hear just what Jae says to me~" Azanagi licked his lips as he thought back about it. "He's a real masochist, and a whore as well~"

"You lie! I know they're in there, and they want to be freed!" Antonio said, retrieving the piece with the spearhead on it. "How can anyone enjoy being enslaved by you?! What the fuck do you do to them anyway?!"

The civilians spat more insults Azanagi's way, their cries becoming more raucous as time went on.

Azanagi tilted his head and let out a chuckle. "Do you want to see for yourself?" He asked and turned just enoug to peek into the house. "Ian, come here, would ya?" He called out before turning back to Antonio. "What I do with them?... Isn't it obvious? They're like my slaves~ They get the food they need, comfortable beds and all, and they just... Repay me for them."

Upon hearing his name, Ian came over to Azanagi in full uniform.

"Yes, master?" he said, looking up at the tall man and their equally tall guest. "A-Antonio?! What are you doing here?!"

Antonio was shocked. This boy looked exactly like one of the dancers Azanagi had at the party he slipped into.

"I-Ian?! I can't believe you let him do this to you!" Antonio said. "And how do you repay him?"

Ian blushed a deep red tone. His mouth stopped functioning.

Azanagi smirked and wrapped one hand around Ian's waist, chuckling softly. "Go on, tell him~ Oh, and also, do you enjoy it?" The half-vampire asked while lightly squeezing the other's waist, as if a sign that if Ian dared to say that he didn't, things wouldn't end up well for him. The older male glanced at Antonio with a smirk as he waited for the slave to talk.