Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"I... I..." Ian tried to begin. "I give Master my body. I let him do whatever he wants to me, even if it hurts."

Antonio looked horrified. His suspicions of sexual slavery were confirmed.

"I-Ian... Please tell me this is a lie." Antonio said.

Ian merely shook his head, a single tear falling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Antonio..." he said.

"You... You bastard!" Antonio took a stab at Azanagi with the broken part of the spear with the tip on it. The tip was pointed directly at the half-vampire as he thrusted it forward.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi scowled at the boy who was trying to attack him. With one quick move, the male dodged and grabbed the spear from Antonio's hand with a sigh. “Stop that, it's annoying.“ He said quietly with his eyes now showing irritation. Then the half-vampire glanced at Ian and smiled coldly. “You can leave for now. If I'm not back to the house in five minutes...“ He then moved his mouth to the other's ear. “Go downstairs, and press a switch that's on the other side of the chamber. Once you've done that, don't look outside.“

"Yes, Master. I'll do so if you're not back in five minutes." Ian said, leaving. He then went into Hiroshi's arms to cry.

"Hiroshi... Antonio's going to die..." he sobbed.

Hiroshi wasn't sure what Ian was talking about, but held the boy in his arms nevertheless.

Antonio was really scared, though it didn't show on the outside. He knew that violence wouldn't get them anywhere. However, the crowd of people was growing more rancorous and raucous as time went on. He didn't want them all to die. He looked around for an escape, but he didn't foresee getting out of this one.

Azanagi covered a yawn and scratched the back of his head while looking at Antonio. "Oh, so you're scared now? Just to let you know, that switch will release my big kitties... I'm sure you know just what can hungry lions do, right?" The half-blood asked with a smirk while leaning back against the wall. "Five minutes. That's all you've got." The tall male let that thought sink in as he looked over the crowd. "I can let all of those people go only if they won't be annoying me again. And as for you... I'll keep you."

"Please, Antonio, don't give yourself to this man! We came for our boys, and we're not leaving without them!" Ian's mother said.

"Don't let him win." Jae's mother said.

"Go with him if you want, but know that you will be plagued with guilt forever." Hiroshi's mother warned, giving Antonio a stern look.

Antonio looked at the three women before him and simply motioned for all of them to leave. The crowd's hateful chants died down, some of it reduced to tears. The three mothers left without so much as a good-bye.

"I've called the attack off." Antonio said. "Do what you want with me."

Azanagi's amusement rose as seconds passed. Once the people had left, he smiled lazily and motioned for Antonio to follow him. "If you try and run, I won't even bother warning you." He said a bit coldly as he walked towards the kitchen and looked at Ian and Hiroshi. "One of you, go and tell Jae about what happened, while the other one will show him around." The half-vampire said as he pointed to Antonio. "Tell Jae to come here... I've got something to finish with him, after all."

"I'll show him around." Hiroshi said, grabbing Antonio's arm and pulling him away. "So here is the main floor. The kitchen and living rooms are here. Upstairs, you'll find bedrooms. I don't know where he'll make you sleep, but I don't expect it to be with any of us. The bathroom's up there too. Downstairs..."

He led Antonio downstairs to the sex chamber. The brown-haired man didn't recognize it.

"This is the sex chamber. I highly doubt that you'd be down here for anything other than when Master wants to play with you." Hiroshi said.

Ian went up to Azanagi's room to report the news to Jae.

"What are you doing up here?" Jae asked.

"He got Antonio..." Ian said. "I'm so sorry, Jae..."

"No, it's not your fault. Antonio probably was broken by Master..." Jae said. "Anyway, does he want me for anything?"

"Yes, actually." Ian said. "Go to him now."

Jae nodded, putting on his underwear and dress before going back down to his master.

Azanagi covered a small yawn before sitting down at the table. Slowly, he began eating the food his slaves had prepared before. The half-vampire had to admit - the food was great... Having slaves paid off in more ways than one. Azanagi let out a delighted sigh as he took a bite of the fluorentine just moments before Jae came into the kitchen. Without even tossing a glance at the boy, Azanagi patted his lap as a sign for him to come and sit down. He wanted to at least finish up with what he started...

Jae sat down in his master's lap and gave him a deceptively innocent look.

"You called, Master?" he said.

Antonio looked around the sex chamber, almost enthralled by how much stuff Azanagi had. He did shudder at the sight of the barbed dildos.

"He's got... So many toys... That's more than I've ever seen." Antonio said. "May I ask why he makes you dress like that?"

"Well... I dunno. Maybe it makes sex easier." Hiroshi said. "I don't really care, though. Ian made me look damn sexy in this dress, if I must say so myself."

"Will I have to wear one?" Antonio asked. "I don't think any of the ones you guys are wearing will fit me. I'm just about as tall as he is."

"I'm sure he'll figure something out." Hiroshi said. "He figured out how to break me..."

Hiroshi blushed in shame from having to divulge that to Antonio. The older man gulped in response.

"I hope it's nothing too embarrassing..." he said before going back up.

Azanagi chuckled and put one hand on Jae's ass, giving it a light squeeze. "Now then... I have Antonio, even though it wasn't exactly thanks to you, hm? Do you think I should still give you a small reward?" The half-blood teased the other as his hand slid under the skirt to lightly run his fingers over the pale skin. "I'm in a much better mood, too~"

"Yes, Master. I would love to have a reward~" Jae said, giggling when his ass was squeezed. "I can't wait to see what you have for me~"

Antonio and Hiroshi walked up in time to catch them in their moment, and Antonio's face turned bright red, while Hiroshi looked away, trying to hide his jealousy. Ian returned from upstairs, having gone to the bathroom to wash his face of tear stains and joined Antonio and Hiroshi.

Azanagi let out a chuckle as he slipped his hand into the boy's panties just when he spotted the others. His gaze fell onto Antonio and he frowned slightly. "I thought it was pretty obvious that when I said 'show him around' I also meant telling him the rules. Wearing a uniform is one of them." He almost growled out before letting out a sigh. "And you... If you can make me hard without touching me, you'll get your reward." The half-blood said with a smirk as he looked at Jae.

"Yeah, I told him about uniforms, but... He's kinda tall. There's probably not a lot that will fit him." Hiroshi said. "I'll take him back downstairs and see what's going to work for him."

With that, Hiroshi brought Antonio back down to the sex chamber and opened the wardrobe.

"You're required to wear a uniform too, in case you aren't aware. Take your pick." Hiroshi said.

Antonio went in. Almost everything in the wardrobe was too small for his broad, masculine figure. Even the largest dress Azanagi had was too small. Then, his attention fell on a uniform from one of those nearly-nude butler service websites. Of all the options he had, Antonio felt like this was the best one for him.

"I'll try that one..." Antonio said, nervously taking off his shirt and undoing his pants. He stepped out of them and his boxers before putting on the cufflinks. He then called Hiroshi over to tie the miniature smock around his waist. When Hiroshi had to bend his knees to get to the level of his waist, he couldn't help but give Antonio's round, voluptuous ass a squeeze. The older man had fairly obvious thong tanlines from many summers of sunbathing and just being outside.

"Oh, I think Master will really like this on you~" Hiroshi said, playfully slapping Antonio's ass, watching the flesh jiggle in response to being hit. The older man blushed a little, but ruffled up Hiroshi's hair as he rose up to give him the bow tie and collar. After putting them on, Antonio looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He smiled at the fact that he was able to preserve at least some of his masculinity.

Jae looked up at his master and got on top of the table, spreading his legs invitingly for his master to see up into the dress. He then slowly pushed his panties down, uncovering his small, pink entrance. He then went back to fingering himself, this time starting with four fingers. He winced in pain a little from not having had anything inside him since the party, but got used to it quickly enough to shove his whole hand in there. His hole undulated around his fist, sending sparks of pleasure all throughout Jae's body.

"I-I' don't r-remember if Master ever put his hands inside me~" he said. "Do you want to try?"

The two of them returned upstairs.

"Master, I tried everything, and nothing would fit except what you see right now—WHAT THE FUCK." Hiroshi stopped when he saw Jae fisting himself. This was too much for him to handle; he turned away in disgust. Truly, this man had warped his friend into a slut. Ian just looked at Hiroshi before going up to Antonio.

"I... I think you look kinda sexy in that..." Ian said, blushing. "Also, call him Master, okay?"

Antonio nodded, trying to withstand the sight before him.

Azanagi tilted his head as amusement showed in his eyes. The way Jae spread his legs was actually kind of arousing... But not really enough. He smirked when his slave pulled down his panties and the pink, twitching entrance was revealed. The half-vampire licked his lips slightly as his red eyes followed the boy's fingers as they went inside the body with a bit of resistance... But it seemed that Jae wanted the pain more than Azanagi thought.

He shook his head at the question and grinned. "No, you have to do it on yourself." He said simply before hearing the other slaves. His red eyes glanced over at Antonio and he licked his lips, chuckling slightly. "Come here." He said simply before turning his gaze back on Jae. "I'm pretty sure you aren't reaching something... How about you actually try and find your prostate?"

Jae tried to unravel his hand and search for his prostate. Soon enough, he curled his fingers into the bundle of nerves that made him see stars. He threw back his head and screamed in pleasure, tightening around his hand greatly.

Antonio walked over to his new master, trying as hard as he could not to run away from disgust.

"You called, Master?" he said, trying to behave decorously with this dangerous man that was his master.

Azanagi let out a soft groan at the pleasure-filled scream that he heard from Jae. His cock was slowly coming to life as the half-vampire let out a soft growl and turned to Antonio, his red eyes slowly becoming clouded. "Yeah, I called. I'm feeling especially nice today, so I'll let you go ahead and prepare yourself. If you need lube, you'll find it downstairs... I'll get there once I give Jae his reward."

"P-Prepare myself? Y-Yes, Master..." Antonio said, going downstairs to retrieve some lube. His tone was slightly crestfallen. He had never bottomed before, but he knew what to do because of his experience as a top. He went over to the bed downstairs with the lube and wetted his fingers with it. Just as he was going to reach under himself to prepare himself, he stopped. He couldn't do it. Though he wasn't a virgin anymore, he didn't feel comfortable with this change. All his life, he had known nothing but topping. He didn't want to be topped. Instead, he wiped it off on his inner legs and waited for his master.

Jae perked up when his name and "reward" were used in the same sentence. He started to slowly withdraw his hand from inside him, predicting what was coming next.

"Don't hold back, Master. You know I like it when you rough me up~" Jae said.

Azanagi chuckled and tilted his head. "I never told you to take your hand away, did I? Now you'll just have to ride me~" He said with a snicker as he undid his pants and quickly freed his erect cock. The half-vampire let out a small hum as he looked at Jae with a smirk. "Come on, you know what to do~ Maybe if you behave well and nothing ruins my mood, I'll give you a bigger reward at night~"

Jae obediently got on Azanagi's lap, lining his master's cock up at his entrance and impaling himself on it almost immediately. He let out a gasp of pleasure at the sudden intrusion and got to moving right away, going up to the point where Azanagi's cock was almost all the way out before dropping back down on him. He tried to angle his movements in such a way that would let Azanagi's dick hit his prostate.

Azanagi growled out in pleasure as warmth suddenly engulfed his cock. The half-blood hissed as he put his hands on the slave's hips, pushing him down more when he was dropping, to make sure his cock would go in as deep as possible. The brunet's eyes were filled with lust as he lightly thrusted upwards, his cock just a few milimeters from the other's prostate.

"Master..." Jae panted as he continued to move on Azanagi's cock. He whined each time he missed his prostate. "Please hit that spot! I want it to be just like my dream! Please hit that spot!"

After a while, the reality of the situation sunk in, and to make getting it over with as easy as possible, Antonio lubed up a finger and rubbed the slippery substance on his entrance, trying to even get some lube inside him too. He didn't finger himself. The feeling was just too unfamiliar to him, and the prospect of being topped scared him. Usually, he was the one loosening up his partner, and he never expected that the tables would turn.

Azanagi let out a dark chuckle and tilted his head with a smirk on his face. "Well, since you're asking so nicely~" He purred out before changing the angle he thrusted in just a bit so that he would actually hit Jae's prostate now. "Oh, and... You're not allowed to come until I say you can~" The half-blood said with amusement in his eyes as he let out a small snicker and continued to thrust lightly, letting Jae do most of the job.

Jae screamed even louder. He kept moving against his master's thrusts.

"Master~!" Jae cried out, "So good!"

He didn't bother to restrain his moans. It felt too good for him to quiet them down. His hole undulated around the cock invading it.

Azanagi smirked widely and continued thrusting lightly, his hands staying on the slave's hips. “A whore like you would definitely enjoy this, hah?!?“ The half-blood hissed out as he dug his nails into the hips and forcd the boy down on his cock all the way, growling softly at the feeling. The tall male groaned out in pleasure and grinned, watching the boy with clouded eyes.

Azanagi's movements were bringing Jae dangerously close to release. Remembering his master's order not to cum until he said so, he tried his hardest not to cum all over them. He looked behind them, and he could see Ian and Hiroshi still staring. An obviously envious glare was on Hiroshi's face, whereas an cutely embarrassed look graced Ian's features.