Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi smirked to himself as he watched the slave dressing up. He licked his lips a few times unconsciously, almost drinkin in the delicious view... Once it was done, the tall male snickered and nodded. "Perfect. I think I'll keep this as your uniform for now... Say, maybe I should get the others wear bunny tails and ears as well~?" The half-blood asked as he looked at Antonio. "I think I have some bunny costumes... Hmm, you'd all look great~ But how about I add some collars and leashes too?~"

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"I-I think you should give them different costumes. We can be your menagerie, Master." Antonio said, a little afraid. The shorts were so tight that his sizable dick made a noticeable bulge in them even when he wasn't hard.

Azanagi smiled coldly at the other and chuckled. "Hm, maybe you're right... What do you have to offer?" He asked while leaning back against the pillow. The half-blood's eyes trailed over Antonio's body again and he almost frowned - no matter what, seeing someone like Jae in this outfit would be nicer...

"I-If you have other animal cosplay sets, we could be different animals. I could be a dog, Ian could be a cat, Hiroshi could be a fox, and Jae could be the rabbit." Antonio suggested. "Again, I don't know if you have those kinds of costumes, but if you do, we can make it happen."

Azanagi blinked and smirked. "Heh, maybe that isn't quite a bad idea... But I like this one on you~" He purred out and chuckled before standing up. "Call the other three here and then go and clean the dungeon." The half-vampire ordered and smirked. "And don't even think about taking the ring off."

"Y-Yes, Master." Antonio said, getting up to retrieve the other boys. He looked in one of the rooms and saw Hiroshi and Ian napping in the same bed, holding onto each other like brothers.

"Guys, the master wants to see us all. Go to his room." he said, gently rousing them both. Hiroshi awoke groggily, muttering some curses under his breath. Ian's golden eyes fluttered open gently, and he yawned cutely, almost making Antonio blush at the sight.

"We'll go over there right after we're done showering. We'll meet you there." Ian said, dragging Hiroshi into the bathroom. From outside, Antonio could hear the water turn on, so he turned to look for Jae. After he couldn't find the other brunette anywhere, Antonio went down to the dungeon to clean it up of his own blood. He then saw Jae, sitting in the corner. Was he crying? Antonio walked over.

"Jae. It's been a while since I've last seen you." Antonio said. "I can't believe you've lasted this long under him."

"Me neither." Jae said. "To be honest, I like it, but... I don't understand something."

"What is it?" Antonio asked.

"Why is he treating me so well in comparison to you guys?" Jae asked. "I feel like he's much nicer to me than you three combined."

"Does he like... No, he wouldn't." Antonio said. "He's probably too hardhearted to like anyone beyond that."

"Never mind then. Does he need me for something?" Jae asked.

"Yes, actually. He wants to talk to all of us later. Go up to his room now." Antonio said.

"Okay. Thanks." Jae said. "And Antonio, thanks for helping me."

He planted a soft kiss on the taller man's lips before walking up. Antonio looked a little embarrassed. At least Hiroshi wasn't going to be able to see it. He took the bloodied sheets out and washed them out in the bathroom with the bloodstain solution. After hanging them up to dry, washing all the various toys Azanagi used on him and putting them away, Antonio went back up to Azanagi's room himself.

Azanagi let out a small hum as he once again looked through his wardrobe, smirking to himself as he pulled out some outfits for the boys. He seemed to think really carefully about the last one - kept on switching, searching for some details or taking some off... He really seemed to be careful about what he picked. And, judging by the size, the costume was meant for Jae - it was too big for Ian and too small for Hiroshi.

Once the three boys were in his room, the half-blood smiled coldy and turned to face them. "I think it's time to change up the outfits a bit." He said with a smirk as he looked over Hiroshi and almost scowled before passing him a leopard costume similar to Antonio's - shorts, vest, ears and a butt plug with the leopard tail on it. After that, he looked and Ian and let out a somewhat satisfied smile as he passed the boy a white "sheep" outfit - it consisted of mini-shorts which barely covered the boy's ass, long socks, a cute, fluffy vest and a pair of small ears.

Then finally, Azanagi turned to Jae and pulled him a bit closer before giving him the costume he so carefully worked on - black socks that reached his knees, a tight, black shirt and a mini leather vest, black cat ears and a collar with something that seemed like rubies. Clearly it wasn's cheap. "Put this on, now." He said - even though this was meant for all of his slaves, the man was only looking at Jae.

Hiroshi scowled at the outfit before taking his dress off and putting it on.

At least it looks more masculine than that fucking dress. he thought. He then came to the tail and began looking around for something.

"Lube. I need some to help put this thing in." Hiroshi said.

Ian looked at the outfit he was given and smiled. He put on the shorts, which had barely enough room for his cock, and the socks before putting on the vest and ears.

Jae looked at his outfit and noticed that no bottoms were included in the outfit.

"M-Master... Is there any reason why you don't want me to wear any pants?" he looked up after putting the items of clothing his master gave him.

Azanagi raised a brow and snickered. "No you don't. Just put it in, why'd you need lube?" He mocked and smirked before looking at Jae... The way his slave looked sent pleasurable shivers already. Smiling coldly at the question, the half-blood chuckled and nodded. "What's the point of giving you pants right now? You should stay, while you three.. You're free to go for now." Azanagi said as he pulled Jae closer by his waist.

Hiroshi grunted in response. He and the other boys left. A pain filled groan could be heard from outside.

Jae blushed when he realized what his master wanted. His cock was starting to harden in anticipation.

"M-Master?" he looked up when he put the socks on and feigned naïveté. "What do you want with me? Am I not pleasing you enough?"

Azanagi let out a small smile - not even a smirk as he pulled Jae on his lap and ran a hand over the boy's hair. "You're pleasing me just fine... I just can't get enough~" Tha half-vampire purred out as he pushed the slave downwards a bit on his cock, his red eyes filled with a bit of hunger. "Maybe this time I'll let you choose the pose, hn? What do you want, Jae?" The tall male asked quietly as he lightly pinched the boy's ass, watching his reaction.

Jae yelped as his master pinched his ass. His cock twitched as he tried to think of a response. After a while, he climbed onto the bed on all fours and spread his legs, showing his puckered hole to his master and wiggling his ass seductively.

"Fuck me like this, Master..." he moaned.

Azanagi snickered at the sight and leaned down to kiss the puckered hole which was showing so well. “Alright~“ He purred out before lining up his cock to the showing hole and quickly slamming it in, groaning out at the pleasurable feeling - no matter how many times he'd fucked the other, he still seemed a bit tight... Obviously not as much as from the start, at the very least.

Jae moaned loudly when Azanagi shoved his dick into him. He missed feeling full with his master's thick length. He responded to his master's thrusting with rolls of his hips to push him deeper into the tight heat of his hole.

"M-Master... So good~!" Jae moaned.

Azanagi smirked and chuckled as he harshly squeezed Jae's ass, starting to thrust harshly into the small body. “Are you my slut?“ He asked huskily as he slapped the other's ass roughly. “Are you?!?“ The tall male almost hissed out the question - he was desperate to hear Jae saying it.

"Yes! I'm only yours!" Jae whined. "I am, and forever will be, your slut! Please, slap my ass again, Master!"

The sharp sting of his master's hand rippling from his ass turned Jae on even more than before. His moans only got louder as Azanagi continued to fuck him mercilessly.

Azanagi snickered and harshly slapped the other's ass again, on the same time as he thrust in. “Be careful with the word forever...“ He growled out as he angled his cock slightly to hit his prostate now. The half-blood groaned softly as he continued both fucking and spanking the younger boy.

Jae screamed as his prostate was being hit. Jolts of pleasure coursed through him, juices from his hole dripping down onto the sheets. He didn't care if anyone could hear him. He didn't care how jealous this would make Hiroshi. He was too caught up in his master fucking his brains out.

"M-Master!" he cried out. "Aah! So good! Harder!"

Azanagi growled softly as he roughened up more, ramming his cock straight into the other's prostate. "You really are a slut..." He groaned out as he harshly spanked the young boy. "Is this enough for a whore like you?!?" The half-blood growled out his question as he slammed his cock forwards, hitting Jae's prostate again. It felt good... No, it felt amazing. Hearing his favorite slave's moans also was very satisfying...

"Master!" Jae cried out, throwing his head back and arching his back. The coil in his stomach was slowly tightening as he began to near his release. "So close! Fuck me harder~!"

He was very quickly losing his ability to answer his master coherently with all the pleasure that was going through his system.

Azanagi chuckled coldly as he thrusted harder, slamming his cock deep inside with each move. He didn't stop spanking his slave either - the feeling and the sound were just too good for him to stop... Jae's skin rippling under his hand after each slap - it was something he could feel forever and continue to enjoy it.

"MASTER!" Jae screamed as he came, tightening around his master's cock. He sprayed his cum all over his stomach and onto the sheets beneath him. He continued to writhe under his master, trying to catch his breath before collapsing on the sticky mess he left on the bed.

Azanagi groaned out as he made a few last thrusts into the boy and came, releasing three hot loads of cum deem inside Jae's body. The half-blood breathed out heavily and slowly pulled his cock out, with one hand around his slave to keep him up as he leaned down and placed a kiss on the younger man's neck. "Good boy..." He muttered out and snickered.

"Master..." Jae panted. "That was... amazing..."

He shivered at his master's lips touching him.

Outside, Hiroshi was fuming with rage. How dare this man take his lover away from him!

"One day... One day we'll get out of here..." he muttered.

Azanagi chuckled softly and gave a light slap to Jae's ass. "Good." He only replied and smiled coldly as he let his fangs brush over the skin on his slave's shoulder. "I'm hungry..." He purred out just before sinking his fangs there - he hadn't had blood for a long while.