Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Jae moaned as his master bit into him. He felt himself getting lightheaded from the pleasure he was getting just from that bite. He was hardening fast, despite having just had an intense orgasm.

"M-Master... Your teeth feel so good~" he whined.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi growled softly in response as he sunk his fangs in deeper, sucking out a bit more blood before pulling out completely. “Your blood is still the best...“ He muttered out as he licked the bite marks so that they would heal easily. After all, he didn't want his favorite slave to suffer from blood loss. “My, how naughty of you... I just made you cum and now you want more?“ The half-blood mocked when he saw his slave's hardening cock.

"Yes... I want more. I'm such a bad boy~ I need to be punished more, Master~" Jae moaned. His cock twitched when he realized that his master knew of his arousal. He got on his back and spread his legs invitingly.

Azanagi chuckled and shook his head as he grabbed his slave's legs roughly, put them together and raised them up slightly so Jae's skin on his ass was stretched up and at least a bit tensed up. "Sure you do..." He purred out as he took off his belt and snickered. "Hold your legs like this."

Jae held his legs up as his master instructed. He softly whined in anticipation for what was coming next. His hole twitched as it was exposed to air.

Hiroshi... I'm sorry... he thought.

Azanagi snickered as he slid one hand over his slave's thigh. "Good boy~" He almost purred out as he brought the first hit down. The belt smashing against the boy's skin created a very pleasant sound...

Jae yelped in surprise at the force of the belt hitting his ass. His cock twitched when the belt hit. Though his ass stung like hell, he managed to keep his legs up.

"Aah! So good~!" he whined. "Hit me again!"

Azanagi chuckled quietly as he brought the belt down once more, watching how the skin rippled deliciously. “Are you going to be a good boy? Are you going to be my little slut now?“ Azanagi questioned as he continued spanking the young male. His red eyes shone in excitement as he listened to the sound of his belt hitting the other's ass over and over again...

"Master~" Jae whined. "Hit me harder~"

The sound of the belt hitting his ass added to the sensation of feeling it come down on his rump ruthlessly. Jae was full mast now, his erection leaking precum onto his stomach, though his master wouldn't be able to see without actively looking around him.

Azanagi only smirked widely as he began hitting the young boy harder, smirking as he started aiming higher, so that the belt would hit Jae's balls as well as his ass. “Hnn, do you think I will be able to make you cum from this~? You're a slut anyway.. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to you~“ The half-blood purred out as he smirked, continuing to spank his slave.

Jae let out another yelp of pain. His face was as pink as his hole. The skin of his ass was a bright red tone as his master slapped it constantly.

"Master! Please! Harder!" he cried out. Tears poked at the sides of his eyes, sliding down his face.

Azanagi groaned softly as he continued to spank his slave harshly, aiming at his hole and balls each time. “Heh, aren't you enjoying this a bit more than you should be~?“ He smirked as he stopped the swats for a while and stepped back to take a vibrating dildo into his hands. “How will you behave when this is inside you, slut?“

Jae looked around his legs and saw the object his master was holding. He moaned almost excitedly, like an animal seeing a treat. He didn't stop holding his legs up, even as his master was now hitting his hole as well as his balls and ass. His face was deep red from embarrassment.

Azanagi only smirked and positioned the dildo against the other's hole to let Jae feel the vibrations. "I asked you a question, slut." He purred out as he circled his slave's hole with the tip. "Will you scream for me? Will you beg for more~?" He asked coldly as he grabbed the red flesh of the boy's ass and snickered. This was fun...

Feeling the vibrations against his hole made Jae do just that: scream. The begging for more was going to follow soon.

"Y-Yes, Master! I'll scream and beg as much as you want!" Jae shouted.

Azanagi smiled coldly and gave the other's ass one more light slap before harshly ramming the dildo inside the small body with a smirk on his face. “Does it feel good~?“ He purred out and chuckled as he began moving the dildo while not stopping to spank his slave. The half-blood chuckled as he pushed the vibrating dildo deep inside the tight body.

Jae let out another scream as the dildo penetrated him. He arched his back as Azanagi slid over his prostate with the vibrating device in his rough thrusts.

"So good! More! Slap my ass harder!" Jae whined.

Azanagi smirked and merely obeyed - it wasn't that hard to please his slave with something like this... And the half-blood himself felt amused from the sight. His swats became harsher, each one leaving a bright red mark on Jae's pale skin - the belt was a great tool to use for spanking after all... Azanagi snickered as he moved the dildo in as deep as possible, turned it on the highest vibrations setting possible and for now just continued to spank his slave harshly.

Jae screamed out in pleasure some more. This scream was more drawn out. His voice was starting to sound strained as he writhed in pleasure under his master.

"M-Master! So good!" he cried.

Azanagi merely groaned in response as he continued spanking his slave. "If it's so good - cum for me, slave." He hissed out as he hit Jae harshly over his balls,watching how they bounced from the hit. The sight was quite delicious to the half-blood, to be honest. Soon he began spanking harder harder and harsher, with more force... This slut was his and his only.

All the sensations brought Jae to his climax. He covered his stomach with cum as he screamed out something that sounded like "Master!" He panted heavily, his ass sore, but he didn't care for the pain. His exhaustion finally caught up with him as he passed out.

Azanagi smirked widely at the sight of his slave cumming. The half-blood chuckled to himself as he stopped the swats and breathed out softly. “Mine.“ He merely growled out these words as he slid out the dildo and hummed, tossing it away for the moment. Then he took Jae into his hands and smirked as he began walking towards the bathroom. After all, his favorite slave should be clean no matter what..

Jae awoke in his master's arms, pain radiated from his ass and cum slowly leaked from his hole.

"M-Master..." Jae said. "W-where are we going?"

Azanagi glanced down at his slave and let out a small smile. "Bath." He answered simply as he entered the bathroom. "I don't want you staying dirty..."

"Oh. Thank you, Master." Jae said, hanging limply within his master's arms. They passed Hiroshi, who was red with rage.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you. he thought. He simply gave the pair of them a steely glare. Jae looked saddened.