Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi sighed as he put Jae onto the ground and let out a smile. “Keep these on and find some black, lacy panties... Don't forget the tail.“ He said with a chuckle before leaning down and lightly nipping at the other's neck. “I need to go and talk with Hiroshi. I'm sure you can do whatever you need yourself~“

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"Y-Yes, Master." Jae said, getting up off of the bathroom floor a little shakily. His ass hurt so much from being fucked and spanked that he couldn't walk straight. He took the black vest off before lowering himself into the bathtub, where he washed himself, being careful about washing under the collar. He also took care to wash his hole, which was sticky from cum. He moaned softly as he carefully stuck a finger inside himself to clean himself of his master's cum. After washing himself, he dried off and put his new uniform, looking for some lacy black panties. He checked his new room for a pair and found one in the huge wardrobe where he found his costumes from the party. There was a hole in the back and a tail laying on the floor next to it. He slipped the panties over himself and slid the tail into his hole. After that, he returned to his bed, waiting for his master.

Azanagi let out a small sigh as he looked around for Hiroshi, a small, cold scowl on his face. The half-blood walked slowly through the mansion as with every step his shoes clacked against the cold floor - he liked it when it was so silent... His eyes were close to a dirty, dark red color - he hadn't had enough blood. The male felt slightly weakened, too... He had to get some of that fresh, delicious blood as soon as possible.

Once he spotter Hiroshi, Azanagi narrowed his eyes and walked to him, grabbing his chin with two fingers. "Are you still dissatisfied with my order for Jae?" He asked almost mockingly as he chuckled and let go off the other's chin only to grip his arm. "I'll have you know, he screamed loud and nice when I screwed him just now~"

"Fuck off." Hiroshi said, not wanting to hear the voice of the man who stole his lover from him. "I don't need your sympathy."

The last part of his master's comment made his blood boil in anger, but he knew he couldn't do much about it.

Azanagi raised a brow as he chuckled. "Sympathy? Where did you get that from?" He asked with a smirk as he pulled the younger male closer to himself. "I was just going to say that you can either forget that Jae even exists, or you can die. Either is fine with me... Don't even look at him, okay? He's mine now~"

"Get off, motherfucker!" Hiroshi tried to pull himself away. His strength paled in comparison to his master's, so he couldn't do much. "If you think I can just forget him like that, you're out of your fucking mind."

Azanagi raised a brow as he chuckled and shook his head before harshly yanking on his hair. "Don't forget that you're mine too, wether you like it or not. Hiroshi... If I asked Jae to choose between you and me, who do you think he'd choose?"

"Depends on what the conditions are. If you were going to kill him if he picked me, he'd pick you." Hiroshi retorted. "I'm sure he likes me more. You just know where to touch to make him horny."

He knew full well that this could be his death wish, but as long as he could one-up his master, he was fine with it.

Azanagi raised a brow as he chuckled. “Why don't we try that, hm? I'd never kill my Jae...“ The half-blood said with a small smirk as he pulled back a few steps, chuckling to himself. “As for you, I don't care if you're alive or dead.“ The male said somewhat coldly as he smirked and lightly ran his fingers over the other's neck. “You can die, I probably wouldn't even notice.“

Hiroshi shivered against his master's touch. He tried to restrain himself from displaying any pleasure.

"F-Fuck you..." he growled out.

Azanagi chuckled as he slowly moved his mouth to the other's neck. “No, Hiroshi. Fuck you.“ He muttered out quietly before sinking his fangs into the delicious, pale neck in front of him. He couldn't even stop himself by now...

Hiroshi bit his lip to suppress a moan. He started to harden against his will. Those bites really felt good.

"F-Fuck..." Hiroshi growled.

Azanagi let out a muffled groan as he sunk his fangs deeper in, greedily sucking the blood from his slave. His hands slowly found their strength as he pushed Hiroshi to the wall behind him and let a sma smirk appear on his face as he closed his eyes and held him there tightly, not allowing him to move a muscle.

Hiroshi continued to bite his lip until his lip started to bleed. The coppery taste of blood was not very good on his tongue. Finally, after the taste became too much, Hiroshi let out a moan.

Azanagi smirked widely at the small moan he heard coming from the young slave. The half-blood let out a chuckle and pulled his fangs out only to sink them back in on another part. Hiroshi proved to be not as boring and annoying as the older male thought afterwards.

Hiroshi let out a louder moan as his master bit another part of him.

"S-Stop..." he tried to push his master away. "Fuck..."

He could only hope that none of his other friends would walk in on them.

Azanagi tsk'ed as he finally pulled away, his red eyes back to their previous bright shine. "Delicious~" He purred out as he licked his lips and brushed his thumb over the bite marks to lick up all the blood that was left. "Now, don't ever think about getting Jae, alright~?"

"Shit..." Hiroshi said, exhausted from losing blood. "L-Like hell I'll stop trying to show him that I love him..."

He tried to get up, but he was a little shaky. Also, he didn't want to show his arousal, so he just fell back down.

Azanagi snickered as he pressed up his foot against the other's groin, humming in delight when he felt the erection. "My, would you rather get killed then? I don't want my pretty little Jae belonging to someone else than me~"

Hiroshi let out another moan.

"Stop it, dammit..." Hiroshi moaned. "Fuck... You're making me..."

He couldn't finish the sentence when another moan came out of his mouth.

Azanagi chuckled softly as he nudged his foot against the other's groin, smirking slightly at the moans he was getting. "Mm, music to my ears~" He chuckled as he shook his head and tilted it. "Stand up."

Hiroshi weakly pulled himself to his feet, still exhausted from blood loss. He didn't try to fight it this time since he was already weak.

"Fuck!" his legs nearly gave out beneath him, but he managed to get himself up again.

Azanagi chuckled softly and shook his head as he reached out and harshly squeezed the other's ass in his hand. "How about I make you say you'll never touch Jae again~?" He suggested as he slapped the boy's ass roughly.

"Fuck you!" Hiroshi growled. He tried to struggle against him. "He's my friend! It only matters if he likes it!"

Hiroshi didn't want to admit it, but being spanked was turning him on.

Azanagi raised a brow and chuckled. “How about we find that out~? Let him choose...“ He said with a smirk as he began dragging Hiroshi towards his bedroom where Jae was waiting. “If he chooses me, you'll forget about him forever. If he chooses you, I'll let you be together... Maybe.“