Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi merely sighed and turned to his side. He never thought there would be a day he didn't want his slaves to be here. His red eyes slowly closed as he stayed silent - the question that came from Jae's lips sounded... Sounded like the boy was concerned. For him, a man who just used him for sex - just how messed up were these boys?..

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

"Master..." Jae said, unable to tell what was going through his head. He then did the only thing he thought to do at this moment. He slowly approached his master and hugged him. It was much longer than the hugs he gave his friends, relatives, and even his parents. He hoped that his care would show through the gesture.

Azanagi slowly opened his eyes, staring at the slave with slight confusion before letting out a sigh and lightly wrapping a hand around Jae's waist. "The hell are you doing?" He mumbled out before closing his eyes once more, pulling the other a bit closer, his thoughts wandering off who knows where.

"I'm trying to comfort you, silly." Jae said. "I don't really know what's up, but I don't like seeing you unhappy."

He nuzzled into Azanagi's broad chest like a small kitten, the ears of his costume gently rubbing his master's body.

Azanagi raised a brow before sliding his hand lower and squeezing the other's ass while bringing his mouth to his ear. "How did you call me?" He asked quietly, letting out a quiet, cold breath against his slave's ear. The half-blood was slowly drifting away - and he had no idea how to stop that.

"S-sorry, Master..." Jae said a little sheepishly as he felt his ass get squeezed. "I don't know what went on to make me call you silly..."

Jae looked ashamed. He almost wished the ears he wore were real so they could droop whenever he was sad.

Azanagi sighed softly as he slid the hand over the other's ass almost unconsciously. "I'm gonna give you a punishment a bit later..." He promised with a smirk as he slid the hand up to his slave's back. "What would the people in your village think if they saw you fucked by me, hn?" He asked with a small chuckle... Though that wasn't the worst idea.

Jae's face turned a nice shade of red when the thought of the village seeing him like this was brought up. He was certainly happy to admit that he was owned by someone else, but he didn't want to show it that way.

"I... I'm not sure they'd like it, Master... They'll just be even more driven to kill you." His thoughts shifted to those men at the party and wondered if they would be there if Azanagi were to fuck him in public.

Azanagi chuckled and smirked slightly, sliding his hand over the bare skin on his slave's lower back. "But they never will." He said quietly, a small smirk on his face as he looked at Jae - to be more exact, his red cheeks. They looked quite cute... The half-blood sighed softly to himself as he closed his eyes and pulled the younger boy against himself, tightening the arm around him.

"Master..." Jae sighed, relishing his master's warm body. "I don't want to leave. I've been here for so long that it's almost like I'm growing accustomed to you. I think I might even..."

He stopped mid-sentence and realized that what he was about to say could never be. His face just turned redder instead.

"Never mind. But I don't want to go back. Ever." he said.

Azanagi let out a small chuckle and opened his eyes to look at his slave once again. "You might even what?" He asked quietly, somewhat softly, even. "Don't hide your thoughts from me..." He almost whispered out while sliding his hand over the other's ass, then up to his back and down again. The half-blood was enjoying the silky feeling of the smooth skin as he let out a small smile. Maybe... Maybe there really was a warm feeling towards Jae that he felt.

"Master... I think I love you." Jae said. "I-I just didn't say anything since I thought you only liked me for my body, my obedience, and for just being your slave. And slaves aren't supposed to have feelings towards their masters, are they?"

Jae shivered at the slightly chilly hand of his master rubbing his back gently. From this gesture, he didn't sense any malice. Perhaps the man was warming up to him?

Azanagi felt something catching up in his throat when he heard the boy's words. Love? The half-blood let out a soft sigh at the realization that it must've been the feeling towards Jae he himself had. Without saying anything for a while, the taller male slowly took Jae's chin and kissed him - simple as that. His red eyes soon closed and he deepened the kiss... Which seemed so soft and surprisingly nice.

Jae's eyes slowly closed as his master kissed him. This kiss was surprisingly gentle in comparison to the others he had given him before. It almost seemed like the world around them stopped to let the younger boy relish in this moment. To think that his master, once a cruel man, was holding him and kissing him so lovingly was definitely a welcome change. Softly moaning into the kiss, Jae wrapped his arms around his master's neck, pulling him closer.

Azanagi let out a small chuckle as he turned to lay on his back and pulled the slave on top. His hands stayed on Jae's waist as he nipped on the other's bottom lip before slowly slipping his tongue in. The half-blood let out a small groan as he began deepening the kiss, craving for more of the amazing taste... He barely stopped himself from biting into his slave's lips harshly, to draw blood... This wasn't the time. He didn't really know why he thought that way... But it wasn't the time.

Jae let his master's tongue slide into his own mouth. He moaned a little more loudly as his master assaulted his tongue. His ass unconsciously ground against his master's groin in desire. He felt his master try to pierce his skin, but restrain himself, but didn't think much of it.

Azanagi let out a low groan as he slowly slid off Jae's shorts, his cock slowly beginning to harden even though with Hiroshi it was as soft as ever. The half-blood broke the kiss after a bit and started trailing open-mouth kisses down his slave's neck while pulling out the butt plug to replace it with three fingers that immediately began moving inside the boy.

Jae let out some more moans as his master continued to attack his neck. He bit his lip as his master removed the buttplug and slid his own fingers into his hole.

"M-Master..." Jae moaned as he started to get hard. "So good..."

Azanagi couldn't help the smirk that appeared on his face when he heard his young slave beginning to moan. “Slut.“ He purred out huskily, moving the three fingers faster and deeper. “I'm sure you can't wait for my cock inside you, hn?“ He mock-asked as he squeezed the other's ass with his free hand. Maybe he really was in love with Jae - but, well, he didn't do too well in showing that.

"Y-Yes Master... I want your cock so bad..." Jae whined. He didn't care that much that his master was being rough and almost slipping back to his old ways. Frankly, it excited him greatly. He loved the way his master took him roughly, and now that he was becoming more sure that there was love behind that steely gaze he always gave, he was starting to want it more.

Azanagi let out a cold chuckle as he began kissing at the slave's neck. "Then go on and ride me~" He purred out against Jae's ear, lightly trailing his tongue over the earlobe. A soft grunt left his mouth as the half-blood began grinding his cock against the boy's ass - the soft, soft flesh there was just so amazing... His eyes were beginning to cloud with lust as he put both hands on Jae's waist, just waiting...

Jae felt the head of his master's cock pressing against his hole and moaned loudly. He slowly lowered himself onto it, feeling the head slipping in. He stopped when his master was all the way in.

"S-so big..." he panted, letting himself adjust for a little.

Azanagi let out a low groan at the feeling of Jae slowly getting on top of him. His grip on the boy's waist tightened slightly as he let out a small grunt, impatiently thrusting his hips upwards. "Maybe you're just not loose enough." He mocked with a smirk as he moved his hands to the other's ass. "Gotta fix that, hn?"

"That tail was so small compared to your huge cock, Master..." Jae said, feeling his master's hands slide towards his ass. "Are you going to stretch me out, Master?"

Even though there was some slight pain, it felt really good. Jolts of electricity fired through his body, clouding his eyes with lust.

Azanagi chuckled and nodded at the question. “Is there any other way?“ He almost purred out while lifting his hips up along with the boy. While holding his ass tightly, the half-blood began pulling his cock out only to thrust back inside to the boy, a low growl leaving his mouth. It would definitely be better if Jae would do this by himself...