Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi snickered as he continued spanking the other male, putting more and more force into each slap. "You really are a dirty slut!" He hissed out as he harshly slapped Jae's ass, making it red from the punishment. "Such a whore..." Azanagi groaned out and paused for a while to squeeze one of his slave's butt cheeks in his hand. "How does this feel, mm? Sensitive enough or do you need even more?"

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Finally, Jae gave in. He no longer thought about trying to escape. He was focused on Azanagi slapping his ass and how turned on he was at that action. The pain from Azanagi's hands hitting sensitive flesh. The demeaning statements coming from his master's mouth. It was all turning him on so much. It made him want his master even more than before. When asked whether he needed more "punishment", Jae was snapped from his reverie.

"I've been such a naughty boy, Master~ I still haven't learned my lesson yet~" Jae finally responded. "Don't hold back. Let me have it. I want it. I want it so badly, Master! I misbehave so I can be punished like this! I want you to own me, Master!"

Azanagi smirked widely and continued on delivering a slap after slap. “How many more will you take, mm~? Twenty? Fifty? A hundred?“ He asked as he put more and more force into the punishment. Each hit became harder and rougher and the half-vampire could only smirk at how red Jae's ass seemed right now. The tall male reached out to tease his slave's erect cock with one finger, just to hear him beg for it again.

Jae couldn't make a single sentence as Azanagi repeatedly slapped his ass with increasing strength. His pleasured screams got louder and louder as he went on. Feeling the other man's finger on his length made him see stars.

"AAH! Please, Master! Touch that spot again!" he begged.

Azanagi snickered and grabbed Jae's ass in his hand while slowly, teasingly running his finger over the other's length. "Touch where?" He asked as he squeezed the smaller's ass in his hand, trailing the hand to his entrance. "Here?.." He asked as he ran one finger over the slit of the other's cock. "Or here?" Azanagi questioned as he slowly circled the smaller's entrance before delivering another harsh slap to his ass. "Or were you talking about how I should punish you more?"

"Yes! There!" Jae screamed when he felt Azanagi touch his asshole. "I want you to touch me there, Master! Please!"

Jae was so horny right now that he didn't know which was better between having his entrance teased or being spanked more. His cock twitched when Azanagi's finger ran over the slit.

Azanagi snickered and pulled his hands away from his slave's body. "Then how 'bout you prepare yourself for me, mm?" He teased and slapped Jae's ass one last time. "If you're desperate, there's lube in the drawer to your left...~" He said as he slowly unbuttoned his own pants. "And if you don't do anything, I'll take you dry... You don't wanna die from blood loss like that pretty friend of yours now, do ya~?"

Jae slowly walked over to the drawer to retrieve the lube. He soaked his hand in the substance and shoved three fingers inside himself, bending over the table so his master could see his fingers disappear into his greedy entrance. He quickly added the other two fingers and went straight to fisting himself. By now, he was more used to having a hand up his ass, so he wasn't bleeding like before. In fact, the pain that was there felt great, thanks to Azanagi constantly slapping his ass and releasing the masochist within him.

Azanagi smirked widely as he watched how his slave began fisting himself in such way. "Is one hand enough for you~?" He asked mockingly and unzipped his pants, doing it slowly, watching Jae's movements. "How 'bout you go and add another one, mm?" The half-vampire was obviously enjoying himself as he watched the other with his eyes burning red. The tall male freed his length from his boxers and began stroking himself to hardness. "I won't wait for much longer~"

Jae wasn't sure if what his master was asking was humanly possible, but he soaked some of his other fingers with lube. He slowly inserted a sixth finger, then a seventh and an eighth. By the ninth, he wasn't sure if he could take having his whole hand up there. However, he took the risk and added the tenth finger, shoving both hands inside himself. He let out a cry of pained pleasure, as his wounds opened up again and he began to bleed, complementing the bright red of his abused ass cheeks.

"I deserve this, Master! I deserve this for being such a bad boy!" he moaned as he convulsed around his own hands. Blood dripped down his arms as he messily double-fisted himself.

Azanagi licked his lips at the sight of blood beginning to flow out of Jae's ass again. When his slave managed to get both hands into his body, the half-vampire leaned back against the wall to enjoy the view for a bit. "Hey, carefully with the dress... Don't dirty it." He said coldly as he pushed himself off the wall and walked over to Jae. The tall male harshly pulled his slave's hands out of his ass before positioning his cock to the red entrance. "Now, what would you say if I continued the punishment like this, ha?" Azanagi asked as he slammed his dick into his slave's body, on the same time harshly slapping his ass once more.

Jae let out a pleasured cry and rocked onto Azanagi's cock, desperate for friction. His body language alone was enough to communicate his desire for his punishment to continue like this. Sweat coated his body, letting the blood slowly drip off of his hands.

Azanagi snickered and started fucking the other hard and rough while continuing to slap Jae's ass with each thrust. The tall male could feel how his cock was being made moist by his slave's blood, and he couldn't deny that it was an incredible feeling. It didn't take long for Azanagi to start fucking the other faster, with more strength, his slaps also doing the same.

Jae's cries of pleasure only got louder as he was being fucked and spanked at the same time. Blood dripped down his legs as his master slammed into him. His ass was bright red from all the slapping it endured, Azanagi's handprints marked deeply on them.

"M-Master!" he cried out in pleasure. "AH! More!"

Aznagi could only smirk at how greedy his slave sounded. The half-vampire increased both the speed and roughness of his thrusts, making sure to slap Jae's ass with each one. "It sounds to me like you're enjoying this~" He purred out into the other's ear as he angled his cock to reach the other's prostate. "But doesn't it feel better when I hit here~?" Azanagi questioned as he hit Jae's prostate with increasing force.

Je let out another pleasured scream, this one louder than before.

"AAH! There! Right there!" he screamed. He convulsed around Azanagi's length, crying out like a whore.

Azanagi groaned when he felt the other convulsing around his length. The feeling made him increase the strength even more, if that was even possible at this point. The tall male continued pounding into his slave with brute force, still spanking him harshly with one hand.

"AAH! S-So... Close!" Jae cried out as his orgasm grew near. The blood continued to flow, dying his inner thighs red. Some of it dripped onto the sheets. He didn't want this to stop. He didn't want any of it to stop.

Azanagi snickered as he increased the speed of his thrusts a little bit more, still making sure to slap the other's ass each time his cock was buried into his slave's body to the hilt. He moved his mouth to the delicious looking neck and sunk his fangs into it like all those times before. The half-vampire started drinking the smaller's blood while his thrusts remained just as fast and rough as before.

When Azanagi bit into him, Jae came with a sharp cry of pleasure. He released all over the sheets below him, mixing with the blood to make a pinkish, viscous mixture. He tightened around his master's dick tighter than all of the previous times he fucked him, if that were possible.

The feeling of Jae tightening around him made Azanagi sink his fangs deeper into the delicious neck. It only took him a few more thrusts to come inside his slave's body, groaning out at the feeling. Once his balls were sucked dry, he pulled out his cock and fangs. The tall male licked his lips before licking off the wound on Jae's neck. “Clean everything up, would ya?“ He asked in a cold tone and smirked.

"Y-yes... Master..." Jae said weakly. He got up, nearly collapsing back down to the floor in the process. He gathered the sheets up and put them in the wash basin to wash. He then poured more of the blood stain solution on it and scrubbed as hard as he could before getting more sheets, putting them on, and passing out on the bed.

Azanagi carefully cleaned off his cock and tucked it back into his pants while Jae cleanesd up the room. He rubbed the back of his neck and yawned before his slave passed out on the bed. The tall male groaned softly and took the other into his arms, carrying him to his room. His expression coldened when he felt the blood on his arms. His slave had to take a bath...

Jae came to when Azanagi was carrying him.

"M-Master?" he wiped an eye. He was still wearing the dress, but he was wasn't wearing underwear this time. "Where are we going?"

Azanagi glanced down at his slave. “You need a bath.“ Were his only words before he entered the bathroom. The tall male set Jae down on the floor and let out a small sigh before rubbing his forehead. “After you're done, make sure there's no blood left anywhere.“