its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise watched Ryoko and puffs out his lips. "You meanie. The bubbles are now on me. They are taking over." he said before thinking about where he'd like to go. "I am not all too sure. I'll think of something. Until then I only wish to enjoy this moment with you. So lets finish this bath and go watch the stars." he said poking Ryoko's nose

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko chuckled grabbing Akise's hand before he withdrew it and lightly nipping the finger he had poked him with before he gently kissed the palm of his hand. "of course your majesty." He joked glancing out the window "But its getting dark now so his majesty needs to hurry up." he teased. Squeezing some soap on a flannel he carefully washed himself making sure not to get any of the soapy water onto his wrists and into the bandages. He looked up at his lover and smiled happily not quite believing how perfect everything was for him at the moment. he could completely forget any of his worries when around Akise, it was the most relaxing feeling he had ever felt.

Akise watched Ryoko as the bath continued. "You sure enjoy teasing me don't you. I'll get out first. Don't you stay in here too long or I'll be known for dating a sexy raisin." he said pouting cutely. Akise climbed out of the bath and went for a towel. He was feeling a bit tired now but didn't want to say anything. He wanted to watch the stars with Ryoko before going to bed.

Ryoko chuckled "I wasn't aware that raisins could be sexy so I believe I just took it to a new level!" He smiled his eyes twinkling slightly with amusement before he stood grabbing a towel and drying himself off, tying the towel around his waist he glomped Akise "come on my sweet the stars are waiting." Pulling the smaller male behind him he wandered into the bedroom grabbing a couple of pillows of the bed and flung open the balcony doors buffeting them with warm, salty air. Releasing the others arm he placed the pillows on the floor and sat down tapping the spot beside him and smiling.

Akise put on a robe as he looked at him. "Ryoko! Your naked!" he said as he was pulled onto the balcony. His cheeks took on a shade of pink. Siting beside his lover his eyes drift upwards. "Wow! The stars are so bright. I wonder what it's like up there." he said softly as he clings to the other. Akise loved staring at the stars. His parents built his a room with a window ceiling. That way he could star gaze once he had first had contacts. This was better since he was watching with his own gaze.

"Its fine I have a towel around me." His gaze shifted from the sky to Akise, making note of the slight blush on the others cheeks he leant in and kissed the rosy skin "sorry couldn't help myself." He said cheerily not the slightest hint of remourse in his voice. Wrapping his arm around Akise he looked up at the starlit sky, it really was beautiful. Not wanting to break the peace his voice was soft when he spoke again "you know this is the first time I have sat and watched the stars." He let the sentence trail of as he just sat looking up with his lover and hearing the waves crash onto the shore nearby.

Akise looked at him. "Really? Well you should count yourself lucky. Your first night looking at the stars and its with me." he said blushing. This was beyond perfect. Though suddenly he heard a ringing sound. He glanced back at the room. "Is that your phone or mine?" he asked curiously. He didn't want to get up if it was his own. He'd ignore it for now.

Ryoko turned looking around the bedroom trying to source the origin of the noise but unsuccessfully. He sighed not knowing his new ringtone was a little f a problem "I dont know? Should i check i guess it could be mine although no one but the company knows my new number, i should probably answer if it is to do with the job." He sighed again he was very comfortable here an didnt really want to move also he got the feeling that when he did manage to eventually find his phone it would be too late. Whoever it was he was sure they would leave a message, he was very loathed to get up. "Let it go to voice mail, i just want to sit here for now." He said quietly, after the days vents thee last thing he could be bothered to do was deal with a advertising call or to be honest even if it was about the job he could just call back. Right now he just wanted to sit with Akise. He smiled pulling the male closer to him.

Akise closed his eyes as he cuddled in closer to the other. "You sure know how to make me happy. Though we should check our phones once we are finished staring at the stars." he said relaxing with his lover. He had nothing else in mind but being with Ryoko. Akise didn't realize it but he was soon asleep in his beloved's arms.

Ryoko smiled as he felt the others weight relax onto him and his breathing even out. He stayed like that for a while gently stroking the others hair and looking up at the darkening sky thinking about anything that cane to his mind. Shivering slightly he realised how cold it was getting and carefully tried to pick Akise up. He swore as his wrist burnt nearly dropping the smaller male before he managed to regain himself as he fell onto the floor beside the smaller. "Akise, Akise, wake up, I can't lift you." He said trying to ignore any pain he felt.

Akise shifted a bit feeling a cool breeze around him. "Ryo...." he mutters opening his eyes. He looked at his lower half asleep. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. Lets go to the bed." he said before noticing Ryoko looking a bit odd. "Did you try to carry me!?" he asked snapping out of his sleepy daze. "You really need to know your limits. Even I know my own. Didn't you promise me you wouldn't hurt yourself anymore?" he asked growing a frown upon his face.

Ryoko looked down slightly ashamed "sorry..." He murdered "I..I completely forgot about my wrists and you looked so peaceful so..." He trailed of again his eyes lowered, he hated making the other worry or make that face, he wanted to make Akise smile not frown. Standing slowly he quietly said "come on my dear, let's go to bed, I'll try and remember in the future, I promise." He smiled encouragingly as he leant against the door frame waiting to shut it when Akise joined him.

Akise got to his feet and followed Ryoko inside. He crawled over to the bed and looked at him. "You must remember in the future. I'll never forgive myself knowing you got hurt because of me. Keep that in mind alright." he said laying down and curling up in the sheets. He clearly felt guilty about Ryoko getting his wrists hurt. It was made clear of that just now. Akise didn't like relying on others and because he had Ryoko around it made things worse. He glanced over at his lover and stares at him silently.

Shutting the door he slowly made his way to the bed removing the towel and pulling on some pants he climbed to bed behind Akise gently stroking the others hair "its not your fault, we should both have been more aware, but I will try." He kissed the males head affectionately. "You know I love you and as long as I have you its ok." He kept his body close to the other breathing softly as he continued to stroke his hair, his eyes shutting as he relaxed.

Akise closed his eyes as he listened to Ryoko. "Lets rest now. Its all I want to do at this point." he said yawning softly. He kisses Ryoko sweetly upon the lips before falling asleep. He stayed close in the other's arms all throughout the night. Upon morning arising, Akise awoke early. He sat up and rubs his eyes. He hadn't gotten use to the fact that he didn't have to wear contacts anymore. He stayed in bed not really wanting to get up right now. He just wanted to sit there. He could see it was lightly raining outside. "Figures... it always rains on this day..." he grumbles

Ryoko shifted slightly in his sleep as Akise spoke. Opening his eyes he smiled at his lover "morning beautiful, do I get a good morning kiss?" He teased smiling innocently. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he looked out the window noting the rain outside the window but ignoring the fact, they could just but am umbrella layer on anyway.

Akise glanced over at Ryoko. "It seems I am not good at waking up without waking you." he said slowly leaning close to the other. He placed a gentle kiss upon Ryoko's lips. "Good morning. So what will you do today? I have no wish to go out anymore." he said laying back down. He curled up in the sheets like a burrito. His eyes staring up at Ryoko.

He sleepily looked at Akise "don't worry I am a light sleeper but I was ready to wake up anyway." He pondered for a moment what to do before saying "well I reckon I should check that voicemail first but we need to do some food shopping and I am desperate for some new clothes, but if you don't want to come its ok." He smiled at Akise he wanted to spend his whole day with his lover but he was aware that they were short of food and he really did need some clothes, his current ones being very limited.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "I am sure you'll be fine going shopping without me. If not then I'll come with you. Though I do prefer staying home today. I'm not a fan of being out on rainy days." he said looking away. This wasn't just a dislike of rain but more so to the fact that it was his birthday today. Akise looked at Ryoko as he wonders what the other had in his voicemail. He was hoping it was good news.

Ryoko gently pushed a stand of hair from the others face saying softly "are you sure you are ok being alone?" He felt bad going out on Akise's birthday boy he knew he has to and he kind of got the idea his birthday was the idea behind wanting to stay at home although he didn't want to press the subject, after all he didn't know the reasoning and if Akise wasn't willing to relinquish the information then he would be fine with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ryoko gently pushed a stand of hair from the others face saying softly "are you sure you are ok being alone?" He felt bad going out on Akise's birthday boy he knew he has to and he kind of got the idea his birthday was the idea behind wanting to stay at home although he didn't want to press the subject, after all he didn't know the reasoning and if Akise wasn't willing to relinquish the information then he would be fine with it.

Akise looked at him and smiled. "I'll be fine here by myself. It'll give me a chance to think and stuff. So run along and go shopping. I promise I'll be right here when you return. You can even call me and check in if you worry." he said with a wink. He wasn't about to leave now. He had the okay to stay home alone. Thus he was going to. Akise stares at Ryoko wondering what the other would say.

Ryoko nodded not convinced but he let it slide none the less. Sighing lightly he looked at the time. "Well then I better get up." He pushed the duvet off from him and shifted through his clothes looking for something remotely sensible to wear. Pulling the clothes on his shifted through his stuff looking for his phone. Finally finding it he unlocked it groaning when he saw the battery symbol flashing...probably just enough to listen to a message he thought dialling the voicemail. He pressed the phone to his ear and listened.

Akise looked at the other as he got dressed. He smiled a bit just watching silently. There were two messages on his phone. One from each of the jobs he interviewed at. Both wanting him to start on Monday. Beyond good news indeed. Laying in the bed Akise wonders what the message said. He couldn't tell what by Ryoko's expression.

Ryoko hung up his face ablank. He was somewhat on shock not quite believing what had been said to him in the messages. Turning to Akise, his voice astounded and quiet he said "I for accepted, at both jobs...." The reality hitting him he smiled before bursting out laughing "my gosh Akise! I got two job offers and I don't know which to take! This is a first!" He laughed merrily as he rushed to Akise pulling the male into a tight hug "thank you, thank you so much! I love you so much my gorgeous!" He couldn't contain his happiness as he almost ran out the bedroom to go make a breakfast of bacon and eggs humming the tune he created last night to himself.

Akise was a bit caught off guard by the hug. He looked at Ryoko confused. He was about to say something but the other just left the room. He sighs trying to piece together what little he heard from him. "So both jobs accepted him....? Is it that amazing for him...?" he mutters not sure what to say. He had not long ago quit his job. He hadn't been looking for another one. If Ryoko was going to be working, Akise now ponders what will he do. he dislikes being bored.