its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko moaned as he felt the other deep throat him, it was totally incredible. He moaned letting his voice out as he tried not to thrust up into his lovers mouth. "Akise..I'm..I'm gonna...ahhh" he moaned as he came hard into Akise mouth.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise continued until he heard Ryoko. He didn't react fast enough when suddenly the other came. His eyes widen as he then sat up. Some getting on his cheek. Akise let some drip from his mouth unable to swallow it all. "Ryo......." he mutters softly as he looked to the side.

Ryoko opened his eyes propping himself up on his elbows and looking at his cute lover, he looked utterly sexy with the come dripping from his lips. Stroking the back of the males head he smiled affectionately "What is it my love?" his voice was soft and loving "That was amazing Aki, you should do that more often!" He laughed softly before re thinking "Actually don't do it too often or I'll never get to have proper sex with you again." He smiled sitting up and gently kissing the man's lips tasting his own seed on them was odd but intoxicating mixed with Akise's taste.

Akise glanced to the side. "I was going to ask did you enjoy it but you cleared that up." he said blushing a bit. Kissing Ryoko was a bit too embarrassing but he enjoyed it. "Uh, well I should change before I arouse you all over again. That would defeat the purpose of all of this after all." he said slowly inching off the bed. He was worried about his own arousal at this point. He wasn't sure if it was wise to have Ryoko help him with it.

Ryoko smiled "Maybe not but are you sure you don't want some help with that?" He nodded towards the prominent bulge in the others crotch "I could just do the same for you, if you want." He smiled encouragingly wanting to taste Akise as well although a part of him thought he should just let the male change in case he lost himself in the moment.

"Uh, I'd love you to help me but then you might get aroused again." he said blushing. Akise couldn't fully deny the fact that he wanted Ryoko's touch. "You can touch me there. I can't think of saying no anymore." he said He really wanted this so long as things didn't get too far. Akise was sure he was good at self control so he had nothing to worry about.

Ryoko smiled getting up and pushing Akise down so he was on top now. "It would be my pleasure." He whispered seductively in the others ear before travelling down, licking the man's nipples as he went. Reaching his crotch he carefully shifted the fabric of the kimono up and lightly blew on the exposed organ teasingly.

Akise stares at Ryoko as the other began to move lower upon his body. He was really wanting more but he planned to be patient. His eyes holding a slightly lustful gaze. "Ryo... don't tease me any more." he says with such an alluring yet innocent voice. He was beyond not playing fair right now. Though Akise would just call it playing cute for his precious lover.

Ryoko chuckled "sorry my love." He loved the male being so cute but he understood the need so he quickly took Akise's cock in his mouth whole immediately deep throating it, his tongue tasting the deliciousness of his boyfriend, he loved this taste and it was his alone. He hummed softly sending vibrations the whole way down the males length.

Akise gasps feeling the sudden warmth of his beloved's mouth. The was something he really enjoyed all too much. He closed his eyes moaning to the sensation. "Ryo... so good...." he pants unable to hold his voice in like he had planned to. Akise never expected to feel this good. It had really been too long.

Ryoko lifted his head briefly "let it out, let me hear you're beautiful voice." He whispered before licking up the others length and letting his tongue lap up the pre-come on the tip letting the taste stay in his mouth a moment as he savoured it before he teased the tip with his tongue and took the whole length in again humming around the length to sensitise the nerves further.

Akise gripped the sheets a little tighter trying not to cum just yet but finding that hard to do. His voice so cute as he moans out Ryoko's name while cumming. He blushed glancing to the side. "I'm sorry Ryo. I tried to hold back a little more." he said sitting up a bit. He really didn't know what to say now.

Ryoko swallowed the liquid as Akise came into his mouth. Sitting up he wiped away the excess around his lips with his arm and crawled up to lay next to his lover. Embracing him he kissed his neck smiling "Don't worry, I think we both wanted to hold out a little longer." His voice was quiet not wanting t break the peace between them.

Akise grit his teeth a bit. He really couldn't contain the urge but it was noticeable that Ryoko had no problem. That made him upset. "I hate this! I want to feel all of your Ryo. How can you be so relaxed?" he said tearing up. "I don't care if it's going to hurt. I want my Ryoko inside me!!" he cries out. Akise really was glad there was no mirrors around. He wouldn't be able to recognize himself right now. He was completely out of his normal character.

Ryokos eyes widened as the other spoke, he had never heard anything like that come from his lovers mouth before but it comforted him in a way. Wrapping his arms around Akise he passionately kissed his lips. "Akise chan, don't cry, do I look relaxed? I don't feel it, my mind is in teemoil that someone else has touched you and I can't earse that feeling, I want you so badly but...it might hurt you." His voice was urgent although he spoke the last part quietly worried for Akise.

Akise stares into Ryoko's eyes. "I don't care about the pain. I really want you. I hate knowing the last person to touch me so was my big brother. The feeling makes me sick to my stomach but I also can't hate him for it. I just don't have it in me to ever hate anyone. So being conflicted like this drives me insane." he says. He really was letting his feelings and emotions flow. Which was something he often held inside especially around Ryoko.

Ryoko smiled softly "I'll be gently." He murmured happy that Akise had finally decided to share his true feelings with him, he couldn't help but feel relieved. "I'll erase him from your body my sweet." He purred as he gently pushed Akise's legs up and licking the male's length before going lower and spreading his cheeks licked the red puckered hole in between, his tongue soothing the area.

Akise nods as he closed his eyes. He held onto a pillow as he gazes down at Ryoko. He couldn't help feeling this way. it was like having a cup slowly filling up and it finally spilled over. He really wonders if expressing all his emotions like that made the other uncomfortable. The thought stuck in his mind for a moment. Though it faded as the other started touching him. He didn't matter if it hurt. Akise would bare it for Ryoko.

Carefully licking his fingers to moisten them Ryoko gently pushed a single digit in moving it slowly so he wouldn't hurt Akise too much. At the same time he took the others engorged length in his mouth to distract him from the pain as he slipped a second finger in and slowly began to scissor so his own length could slip in easier.

Akise's body shivers as he felt Ryoko's finger enter. So far so good he didn't feel any pain. Though he knew something as such wouldn't cause it. What he really wanted to feel would be the cause of it and he didn't mind. "Ryoko... I can't wait much longer. Please..." he said with such seductive eyes. This was probably the only time he's let his emotions overflow as such. Akise didn't like how he was begging the other. He felt he wasn't being fair to Ryoko.

Ryoko withdrew his fingers "Sorry am I going too slow?" he asked as he aligned his cock with the others entrance and gently pushed in very slowly letting the male adjust as he went. He wanted to erase everything of Akise's brother, everywhere the other male had been, he waned to reclaim it all. As he pushed all the way in he sighed in relief loving finally being inside his lover, it was the best feeling in the world.

Akise nods looked down. He watched as Ryoko slowly began to enter. The nerves around sending waves a pain and pleasure through him. Suddenly he felt a sudden pinch of pain. 'Damn it...' he thinks as he sits up a bit to kiss Ryoko. "Start moving silly." he said trying to keep him from looking down. Akise had a feeling he made the tear from that incident reopen. Thus he wanted to avoid Ryoko noticing. Though it wasn't something that could go easily unnoticed if it started to bleed. he didn't care about such things but Akise knew Ryoko would stop if he saw. That's something he didn't want.

Ryoko kissed the other back gently wiping the tear from his eye "If you want me to." He smiled comfortingly wanting to make Akise feel good. He moved slowly at first until he found the males prostate which he pushed against with his thrusts, allowing them to speed up a little.

Akise smiled as he clung to Ryoko. He felt the other slowly start to thrust. Ignoring everything else but the feeling of being connected to his beloved, he moans softly. He opened his eyes a bit looking at the other. "I love you so much Ryo." he said staring at him with such an adoring gaze.

He thrust into Akise a little faster as he angled towards the good spot in the male. As he heard the other proclaim his love for him he leant down enclosing Akise's lips inn a soft, passionate kiss. Drawing away he smiled, unable to keep it of his face. "I love you so much Akise."