its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko sighed relieved it was nothing more than that. Gently removing the man's hand from his lips "You're bleeding though, I'm sorry for making you bleed." He whispered "But if it's okay then I am glad you went through the pain because you want me." He said smiling happy that the other wanted him that much. "Do you want help?" he asked wanting to relieve any pain the other was in even if it was simply by doing something Akise otherwise would have had to do.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise blushed a bit. "I am fine really. Anyway go set the table and wake Hiroyuki. I am almost done here." he said with a gentle smile. He suppose hiding it wasn't worth it. Ryoko didn't get too upset once he explained himself. Akise was wondering just why he was so eager to hide things that would cause sad expressions on Ryoko's face. He really was over thinking things.

Ryoko nodded and picked up some cutlery from the draw and laying the table. When he had finished that he went and kicked his sleeping friend, rolling the male from the bed "Wake up sleeping beauty, breakfast!" He said in an overly loud voice. Hiroyuki groaned as he was violently pushed onto the floor. Rubbing his head he glared up at Ryoko "Basted" He muttered sitting up and wrapping the blankets around himself. "I hope you didn't cook, I don't feel like dying today." He jabbed back at Ryoko who just looked amused at the male. "Shall I make tea?" He asked walking back to the kitchen to put the kettle on, Hiroyuki always needed something to wake him up. "Maybe I shall spike it with something deadly!" He laughed teasing the male for insulting his cooking skills.

Akise set the food upon the table. "You both eat. I'll be going upstairs for a moment." he said before heading up. He was going to take his shower. He was real curious as to how Ryoko realizing he was wounded. Ignoring that now he went into the bathroom and removed his clothes. Then turned on the water and got in. "Ah.... I really do enjoy a relaxing shower." he says to himself.

Ryoko looked over at Akise as the male left to go for a shower. He let the male have his peace knowing that Akise probably wouldn't want him constantly worrying over him. Pouring some tea he set it down on the table to encourage Hiroyuki out if his cacoon and sat down too eat. Looking over Hiroyuki sighed and unravled himself before sulking over to the table and drinking his tea strait away.

The plates were filled with heart shaped omelets and fried hash. He also added little sausages cut like octi. Akise went all cute with breakfast for some reason. While in the shower he was really relaxed. He washed his hair and cleaned every inch of himself. He then turned off the water and climbed out the tub.

Ryoko rolled his eyes at Hiroyuki before he started to eat. He couldn't help but smile at how cute the breakfast Akise had made was. Smiling to himself he started to eat. Hiroyuki looked up after drinking some of his tea "what's got you all happy?" He asked grumpoily still somewhat asleep and annoyed for being woken up. Ryoko smiled "I have a totally adorable boyfriend." He replied and left it at that as he ate. Thus time it was Hiroyukis turn to roll his eyes at the smitten man before he dug into the delicious food as well.

Akise dried off and got dressed. He lays upon the bed enjoying the scent of fresh sheets. It was amazing and relaxing. He curled up into a ball and rests there. He completely forgot he was suppose to go eat. Akise just wanted to ease all his thinking for the moment. He figured he could eat later in the day. It wasn't that much top concern himself with.

When he finished eating Ryoko took thee plates and began washing up as Hiroyuki dried and put things away. it was an unspoken agreement between the two, it had always been like this, when they lived together at uni, then when they became a couple later and now nothing had changed. It calmed them both to have something stable that they knew would always remain exactly as it was. They were silent as they worked both content just to be there. When they finished Ryoko went to his computer noting that over night it had finished installing everything. Sitting down he noticed that Akise had not returned yet but he just figured the male either was having a long bath or just wanted some space so he started working as Hiroyuki turned the tv on flicking through the channels.

Akise fell back to sleep upon the bed. He was only wearing his boxer shorts and nothing else. the bed felt so comforting which caused him to feel at ease. he knew Ryoko was probably working away so he wasn't worried. His lover said he'd be home all day which meant he would be able to find him when he woke. The idea was just lovely.

Ryoko opened the folder with his work in it and began re reading it more carefully than he had the previous day. When he finished reading he placed the folder aside leaving it open on only the two useful pages. Logging onto the internet he downloaded the file and ran the program trying to determine at least a vague idea where the error was before he opened the file in a programming window and stared searching threw it more carefully. After a while Hiroyuki stood and placing his arms around Ryoko's shoulder watched what he was doing. "Okay I am lost." He laughed but Ryoko gave him nothing more than a hum of acknowledgement too immersed to think of a reply.

Akise continued to rest until his phone began ringing. He awoke and looked around for it. Upon finding it he answered the call to see who it was. "Hello?" he said listening to who was on the phone. He was surprised to hear who it was. He sighs softly as he hung up. He rolled off the bed and got dressed. Akise walked down the stairs to see Hiroyuki clinging to Ryoko. "Well good morning you two. I'm heading out today and I'll be back by lunch. Is there anything either of you need?" he asked

Ryoko murmured a response that was completely inaudible and continued working until Hiroyuki slapped him around the back of his head "Oii, Akise is going out you want anything?" The male said loudly. Ryoko was shaken out of his concentration as the pain in the back of his head moved his focus. Turning around he looked at his boyfriend "Where you going?" He asked with a smile "Want some company or do you want to be alone?" He asked, he kind of wanted to get out the house as well. He had been sitting at the computer for a good couple of hours and his neck ached.

"Its fine my darling. You are busy working and I don't wish to disturb. I won't be long, I promise. Just call me if you want to talk or need anything before I come back." he said softly. Hiroyuki, please make sure not to bother my darling while he works." he said with a humble smile. Akise went by the door and began putting on his shoes.

Ryoko got up and walked over to his boyfriend, enclosing the male in his arms he kissed his cheek whispering "Don't be long my sweet." He released the man and smiling said "If I'm not in when you get back I will have gone down to the beach, I feel like some fresh air." Hiroyuki was still stood over the computer trying to decipher what any of the text meant suddenly he shouted triumphantly "GOT IT!!! That line means when the two variables are different it runs to equal them!!" Ryoko raised an eyebrow and walked over inspecting the code. "Your wrong." He said bluntly. "You got the two variables being equal though."

Akise nods as he kissed Ryoko back. He then left and headed away. He walked a little far up the road before seeing Aso. "Good morning. Thank you for calling me. I honestly forgotten such a thing. So...." he said softly. "Don't worry about it. We made the promise to work together no matter where the job so lets go look for one. Though if we don't find anything my parent's cafe is still an option." Aso said. "No way. I remember just spending a day in there. Ryo wouldn't be happy if I started gaining a mob of fangirls."

Ryoko sighed as Akise left. "Right well I can't stare at that screen any longer and not achieve a lot so wanna go for a swim?" He asked Hiroyuki removing his shirt and placing it on the sofa. Hiroyuki looked at the other "Okay then you obsessive stripper!" He laughed rushing to the door "Last one in the water losses!" He laughs rushing out closely followed by Ryoko who yelled "How old are you!" As he ran as fast as he could towards the sea trying to catch up with Hiroyuki. Of course he lost. the other male had had a head start and he always was quicker than Ryoko. Hiroyuki stood in the cool water for a few seconds before Ryoko rushed in and was tackled to the ground amongst the crashing waves laughing.

Akise spent the day out with Aso. They were job hunting but for something simple. "You know Akise, wouldn't it be easier to go for a job that suits your talents?" Aso asked him. Akise narrowed his eyes into almost a glare. "Don't you dare. I hate being so gifted in so much crap. Don't piss me off Aso." he said causing the other to just nod. "Your good at hiding that bad personality of yours. If Ryoko-kun saw it I am sure he'd crap his pants." Aso said chuckling. Akise rolled his eyes. "Lets try a few more and then I'll go home."

Ryoko was happy just spending time with Hiroyuki in the sea, it felt just like when they were university students, nothing much had changed they even started talking about their sex life and taking the piss out of each other. They sat in the sand laughing in the heat of the midday sun, every so often going back into the sea for a swim and nearly drowning each other before dragging themselves back onto the sand breathing heavily and spluttering through their laughter. Ryoko felt more relaxed then he had been in a long time, he enjoyed just being able to relax and not care about a thing.

After checking out a few more places, Aso drove Akise home. Once there the two got out of the car. Aso glanced out at the ocean. "It must be nice living beside your own beach." he said softly before noticing Ryoko out there. "Looks like your boyfriend is out there and not alone." he said. Akise glanced to the side. "Its the person who was there when you and big-brother came over. He's Ryo's ex~. Anyway thank you for today. Maybe we can try again some other day." Akise said softly. Aso frowns a bit. "If it bothers you say something." he said softly. "I could never do that. I am my mother's child after all." Akise said going into the house. Aso sighs knowing all too well what that meant. He got in his car and drove off.

Ryoko turned looking around as he heard a car, so few had been past during the day, it was a little odd, he wasn't used to so little traffic but it was nice. Noticing it was Akise he stood giving Hiroyuki a shove so the make got covered in sand. Laughing he ran back to the house with Hiroyuki close on his heels ready trying to push him over.

When he reached the house they both doubled over panting and laughing. "I hate you!" Hiroyuki gasped as he tried to catch his breath and remove the same from himself, ryoko just laughed "serves you right!" He said before opening the front door. "Hey Aki Chan!" He called smiling.

Akise was upstairs so he hadn't heard his name right away. He was sitting in his private room poking at the piano. He really hated being so talented with so many simple things. It tends to bore him so easily which is way he didn't make a profession out of it. He pressed one key before pressing another. He wasn't planning to play anything but the mood felt right. Before he knew it he was engaged in playing such a melody upon the piano.

Ryoko stopped as he got no reply and listened carefully, he was sure Akise had come home. Cocking his head to the side he strained to hear something. "I'll be right back." He said to Hiroyuki who just nodded and began making lunch for them all. Walking upstairs Ryoko stood outside the door where Akise was listening to the male play the piano. It sounded beautiful and he didn't want to disturb him as he knew Akise never really played. He leaned against the wall shutting his eyes as he listened to the other play a smile tilting his lips into a soft smile.

((tehe Elfen Lied for the win haha..so great!!))

Akise stopped playing when he heard the sound of someone in the kitchen. He figured Hiroyuki and Ryoko had come in from the beach. Getting up he slowly opened the door to see Ryoko against the wall. "Are you asleep?" he asked looking at him. Then he realized what could cause such a relaxed look on the other's face and he turned away. Akise pouts a bit. "Stupid Ryo. I didn't play for you to hear. Get it out your ears now!" he said pinching the other's cheeks but not too hard.

(yup)

Ryoko laughed as the Akise pinched his cheeks. "I know, I know. I just didn't want to disturb you and it was nice...you went a little quick at the end though." He teased smiling and pulling the other into him, his arms wrapped around the males slim waist and poked him. "Play for me next time." he said a playful grin on his face.