its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

"No! I hate the piano. Its only there because it was a gift. Besides, I don't like playing it. Piano music makes me depressed." he said closing his eyes. He was glad Ryoko was holding him. "So you were on the beach, huh? Don't think I didn't notice because I did." he said pouting. Akise inched back from Ryoko a bit. "Anyway I had a long day out so Ill be in the room." he yawns softly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko rolled his eyes but let the man deny that he liked the piano. He didn't quite believe him after all if he really didn't like it then he wouldn't play it at all. "sorry did you want to come down as well?" He asked assuming that was what the male meant. He looked concerned at Akise "Is something wrong? Your awfully tired at the moment you fell asleep earlier too didn't you?"

- - - Updated - - -

Ryoko rolled his eyes but let the man deny that he liked the piano. He didn't quite believe him after all if he really didn't like it then he wouldn't play it at all. "sorry did you want to come down as well?" He asked assuming that was what the male meant. He looked concerned at Akise "Is something wrong? Your awfully tired at the moment you fell asleep earlier too didn't you?"

Akise frowns a bit. "I don't know but I haven't felt this tired in a long time. Aso said the same thing earlier while I was out with him. I wonder what's wrong. Anyway I think I'll go lay down for a while." he said going to the bedroom. He just wasn't feeling himself. He really hoped all was alright.

Ryoko nodded a little concerned for his beloved. He let the other gok too the bedroom alone, if he got some good solid sleep he might feel better so ryoko left him and wandered back down too where Hiroyuki was still cooking. He stpat back at his computer and continued scanning through the code. He thought he had worked out the main point of the error the main problem now was to fix it.

Akise got into the bed and laid down. He laid there just staring out the window out to their balcony. He realized he had only gone out there once with Ryoko. It was a really relaxing area too top it off. As he stared, his mind slowly began to ease and he drifted to sleep. He remembers a moment like this. He kept feeling so sleepy that he couldn't do anything much. It was while he was younger. He was catching a cold at the time. He wonders if it could be the same reason.

After ryoko and Hiroyuki ate he got back to work and looked at typed solidly for a good few hours before stretching his arms up and saving his progress so far. He looked at the time a little shocked at how much had passed. Getting up he sighed as his cramped muscles stretched, he had forgotten about this, the many hours of pain as he sat in the same!e position by a desk. He wandered upstairs into the bedroom, knocking lightly on the door "Akise, you awake?" He asked softly pushing the door open, not wanting to disturb the male to much if he was asleep but he was a little worried for the others health.

Akise was asleep but not all that well. His breathing was slow and slightly hitched. He had caught a cold. Though he couldn't tell how exactly. Trying to recall the things he had done nothing added up. Giving up trying to figure it out he had fallen asleep. His body hot to the touch as he had a fever. Being as frail as he was fevers were one thing he hated the most. It made him so weak. Upon hearing his lover's voice he opened his eyes. "Ryo....."

Ryoko walked into the room as he heard his boyfriends weak voice. Gently sitting on the bed he touched Akise's forehead. "Your burning up. Do you want some medicine?" He asked as he shifted the male carefully onto his lap.

Akise leaned into Ryoko. He didn't know what he wanted right now. Though being close to the other felt really nice. He stayed silent just slowly breathing. It was a good thing that he had doctors in his family. He clings to his lover still not answering his question. It should be obvious that he needed something.

Ryoko gently held Akise. He could feel the heat eminating from him. Gently ryoko disengaged himself from the male "I am just going to get some water and medicine, I'll be right back." He spoke softly as he stood and opened a window letting some fresh air in before he quickly ran to get some medicine.

Akise opened his eyes a bit as he looked at Ryoko. "Please don't tell anyone I am not well. They will only worry about me." he said closing his eyes. This didn't look good. He wasn't looking good at all and then asking such a thing of the other. Akise began falling back to sleep as Ryoko left the room for water and medicine.

Ryoko returned a few minutes later holding a glass and a couple of tablets. Gently shaking thee male awake he sat him up and proffered him the tablets. "They will take your fever down." He said as he sat down on the bed again.

Akise continued to sleep despite Ryoko trying to wake him. He opened his eyes a bit as the other sat him up. "No... I don't want to..." he mumbled as he pulled away and laid back down. He wasn't focused so he didn't realize the other was giving him medicine.

Ryoko gently kissed the others forehead. "Come on my love, it'll help cool your fever." He took a sip of the water and held it in his mouth before carefully kissing the other allowing the liquid to slowly trickle through, he at least wanted to get Akise to drink something.

Akise opened his eyes a bit as he felt the water in his mouth. Slowly letting himself drink it he looked at Ryoko. He stayed silent as he laid there. He wasn't well enough to argue this out. He found it sweet the other did that thought. Closing his eyes again, Akise laid close to Ryoko.

Ryoko smiled slightly as he felt the other take the water from him. Gently stroking his hair as he felt the familiar weight of his boyfriend against him again. "Aki..." He said quietly. "Aki, you need to take the medicine." His words were kind but firm as he continued too gently hold the other.

- - - Updated - - -

((Ohh my gosh the new set is adorable!!!))

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "Alright." he said softly. He couldn't argue when his lover was being so sweet and gentle with him. Not to say many people weren't just about everyone he knew was nice to him. He sits up a bit only to curl back beside him. "I don't wanna sit up." he said looking at him

(thank you)

Ryoko smiled gently at the others failed attempt to get up. He affectionately played with the others hair before picking up the pills and gently slipping them into the males mouth "swallow." He siad quietly as he took a sip off the drink and again pressed his lips to the others and let the water slip down the males throat before he raise dhis heads again and smiled down at his boyfriend.

Akise swallowed the pills and then the water provided by Ryoko. He smiled a bit looking at him. "You like my very own doctor. Oh wait you left Hiroyuki down there didn't you. Now I feel bad. You two were having a good day and then I got sick. I'm sorry" he said though he was a bit glad he got Ryoko's attention away from the other. He wasn't one to be petty or devious. Though it did bother him to see the two together some times.

Ryoko shook his head "no I don't, he Is fine, I need to be with you." He spoke quietly but with conviction, he really didn't want to leave his beloved right now and Akise looked like he didn't really mean what he was saying so Ryoko made no I attempt to move instead being content to sit there with the other and look after him.

Akise glanced over at the window. "Its such a nice day outside." he whispers softly. He could feel himself getting sleepy again. "Ryo, when I wake up can I..." he started saying but slumber washed over him quicker than he had expected. He rested beside the other silently.

Ryoko listened as Akise started to talk but when the other didn't finish he couldn't help but smile softly. It really was quite endearing. He continued to comfortingly play with the males soft white hair as he looked out the window wondering what Akise had been going to say.

Akise slept silently beside him. His phone began ringing and it was his brother Yukise. He hadn't realized his phone going off since he was asleep. It continued to ring before stopping after a moment.

Ryoko looked around the room for Akise's phone. Finally seeing it he lent across t try and reach it on the table but failed. He sighed carefully getting up only for it to stop ringing, picking it up anyway Ryoko looked down at the screen, the caller ID said Yukise. For a moment he wondered if he should just leave it but he figured it might be important so quickly unlocked the phone and dialled back waiting for it to be picked up.

Yukise noticed his phone ringing and answered it. "Akise!? Are you alright? Aso said you were acting a bit odd before." he said not realizing that Ryoko was on the other end. He waited for a reply. He was worried about his baby brother. Though who wouldn't be. Akise was adorable.