its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise looked at Ryoko. "Its okay. I love you so its fine." he said closing his eyes. "You should do your work. After all you went for your laptop and such." he said tilting his head to loo at the screen. He placed the sketch pad back in the nightstand draw and lays his head on Ryoko's lap. "I want to watch you work."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko picked up his laptop aware that Akise was right, he did want to try and get this finished as soon as he could. As he felt the other familiar weight on his lap he gently stroked his hair as he opened up all the desired files. "I doubt it's that interesting but if you want." He smiled and placed both his hand back on the keyboard as he began editing the code and rewriting parts of the script his fingers dancing rapidly over the keyboard as he worked typing at an incredible speed.

Akise watched the other typing away. He was surprised by how fast he went. Though his eyes seemed to slowly focus on the code. He was no good with computers but he felt interested in Ryoko's work. He continued to stare silently watching him. It was interesting enough for him. He was with Ryoko and that's what counted.

Finishing typing the latest section Ryoko saved and ran the program. He sighed, it was getting close although something still wasn't quite correct. He looked at Akise and smiled "Hey you okay sitting there? You don't want to read or draw do you. He had considered putting the radio on as there were normally some good comedies on about this time but he figured it probably wouldn't help with his work, he would just end up laughing and not achieve anything.

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "I am perfectly fine right here. I enjoy being this close to you. Although, correct me if I am wrong but your code looks weird at the bottom of it. Is that how its suppose to be?" he asked looking at him. He was trying to learn more about Ryoko's work in case the other ever needed help. He was always considered a prodigy by his parents and those who knew him. Although he found it troublesome.

Ryoko looked at the bottom part where Akise hand indicated, the male was right it did look different from the rest of the code, it was a art he hadn't edited as he couldn't figure out what it meant. He looked at it intently trying yet again to decipher what it meant. "I thought it looked odd to....I wonder what it is." He murmured more to himself than anything else. Looking at the lines before and after it he made an assumption on what it was meant to do and deleting the majority of it he rewrote it according to his ideas. Saving and hitting enter he watched closely as it ran.

A smile broke onto his face and he pulled Akise close kissing him. "I love you so much!" He said. It ran beautifully. He leant down and kissed the male again.

Akise stared from Ryoko to the laptop a few times. He wonder if he shouldn't have asked. He made his lover look so intensely at the computer screen. He then watched as he began typing again. When he clicked some things, Akise wonders what would happen next. He nearly panic when Ryoko said he loves him. He smiled guessing it was a good thing he had asked.

Quickly saving the file to a pendrive as a back up Ryoko shut down the laptop feeling rather self content. Placing it aside he said "Good timing, it was about to run low on power." he looked down at his lover still resting on his lap and smiled stoking the males hair he felt the soft locks between his fingers and watch as the paling light danced across the white strands. "So am i allowed to see those drawings now?" He questioned smiling warmly.

Akise's ears turned red. "No! I won't show them to you. Its mine only to see." he said rolling to hide his face in the sheets. "Why do you want to see them anyway? Its just room objects." he mutters though his actions were suggesting else wise. The drawing of Ryoko were too embarrassing to show him. After all it just seemed embarrassing to Akise.

A smile turned up Rollo's lips as his boyfriend tried to hide. He ruled over wrapping his arms around him so he couldn't escape. Placing kisses down the man's neck he whispered "your an amazing artist and I want to see." He wondered what was really in that sketch. Even for Akise this seemed like a little of an extream reaction for just objects. "Pretty please." He asked into the others ear.

Akise blushed even more. "Oh my. Ryoko please stop this. I'll let you see so just don't talk that close to my ear." he said softly. He covers his eyes too shy now. He wasn't going to move for it. He wouldn't just let him to look at him on his own. This was something he didn't expect. Akise glanced at his knees as he pouts.

Ryoko chuckled and drew away a little. As the other sat pouting he leaned across and picked up the book holding it in his hands but not opening it. "Akise, do you really not want me to see?" He asked, he didn't want to force Akise to show him however much he wanted to see. "If you really don't want me to I won't look." He promised and placed the book back into Akise's hand waiting to see what he would do.

"I don't want you to look Ryoko. Its embarrassing and its my little slice of joy. I don't want to hide things from you but this sketch pad has something very precious to me inside. I treasure the drawings in here more than you know. I put tons of details and time into perfecting each one. Its just that if I show you you'll most likely over react to them and I'l die of embarrassment." Akise said

Ryoko nodded "Okay then, I won't look." He said softly, it still intrigued him as to what was inside them but under no circumstances did he want to force Akise to tell him things he didn't want to. He smiled at the other and wrapped his arm around his waist pulling them together a little more.

Akise smiled a bit as he looked at the book. He placed it down so he could cuddle in close to Ryoko. "So does this mean your finished your work early?" he asked curiously. He found the other's work to be very interesting. It wasn't something he could do but watching was fun.

Ryoko looked down at his boyfriend before back out the window admiring the now starlit sky "Yes, I guess I get a few days off before I have to hand this in." He sighed content. "your not blushing any more. It looked really cute." He commented playfully nudging him in the side.

"If I blush all the time its not special. Anyway this means we can go out somewhere together. Or at least do something fun." he said pouting his lips to kiss Ryoko like that. He found it funny to do so. Plus he was relaxed and content just being close to him. "So lets plan something epic or just go with the flow of things."

He smiled, what Akise said was very true but it didn't change the fact that he wanted to see it more. Ryoko thought for a moment "where would you like to go then my love, anywhere is fine with me." He wondered where Akise would want to go, he had never really had the chance to go very many places always being too busy earning hid keep before now so he was really looking forward to the date already.

Akise turned to look at Ryoko. "You pick the place. I'm your adoring girl friend. So spoil me." he said wanting to see the other's reaction. He knew he called himself the girl in this relationship although that was beyond obvious. He didn't mind actually admitting it for once. Akise pokes Ryoko's cheeks wanting a reaction.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow at the term a little surprised that Akise had used it. As the other poked his cheek he chuckled "well then how about I treat my adoring girlfriend to a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant and..." He tilted his head to the site thinking on where to take Akise. He wanted it to be fun but not too crowded with people and a little romantic. He thought hard before saying "how about we visit a spa? I hear there is a nice one with hot springs around here." He smiled although he wasn't sure if Akise would go for something like that.

Akise placed his hands on his cheeks. "Oh my..! You read my mind. I was hoping you'd pick a spa/hot spring." he said hugging Ryoko happily. He honestly didn't care where the other picked. He would have been happy either way. It was time spent with the one he loves the most. Akise thinks for a moment. "So does that mean I get to see my sexy Ryoko in a steamy hot spring?" he asked blushing

Ryoko laughed at the question "my, my Aki chan, how naughty!" He smiled and kissed the other on the cheek where his blush darkened the delicate skin. Gently finding the others arm he said "come on its getting late let's go to sleep." He stood and reconvened his shirt and trousers so he was left in just his pants. Walking back over to his lover still sat on the need he copied the males cheek in his hand and kissed him. "Come on my love, snuggle into bed with me."

Akise glanced down. "Don't call me naughty. I am a good boy." he said as he looked at Ryoko. He crawled under the covers and inched closer to his lover. He yawns softly as he snuggled in close. "Good night my sweet heart." he said as he closed his eyes. Surprisingly he wasn't tired but he knew why. He had been sleeping so much before. He just laid in close so Ryoko could fall asleep.

Ryoko wrapped his arm around the other as he snuggled in close to him. He shut his eyes smiling softly as he felt Akise's steady breathing against his skin. "Goodnight my good little boyfriend." He said smiling to himself as he slowly fell asleep and his breathing evened out.

Akise laid there silently as he watched Ryoko slumber. It was a lovely feeling just being this close to him. He still didn't feel tired. Though he knew if he moved the other would wake up. He didn't want that so staying still was his only option. He just watched his precious lover sleep. It wasn't long before he had fallen in to a slumber without realizing it.