its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

"I'm going to pay my mother a visit. She'll be able to assist in areas I am no good at. Plus it'll assure you that I and Hiroyuki will return safely. I don't mean to leave you out of this but I really would die inside if you were to get hurt." he said softly. He then moved to the side and glanced back at Hiroyuki. "We should go now. Its best to get things done quickly and not dilly-dally." Akise said walking towards the door.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Hiroyuki smiled "right you said something about that the other day, sorry for the trouble, i guess you want me out of you hair." He laughed lightheartedly and got up to open the door allowing Akise through before he followed.

Ryoko watched them leave "I want you back by tonight though." He said softly although he doubted either of them heard him. As the door shut his sighed and collapsed onto the sofa already somewhat fed up with the day.

Akise got outside with Hiroyuki. "Its not that at all. I don't mind you staying with us. Though I feel it unfair you have to idle by with us being all lovey dovey. You have someone you miss and its only right you get to be with them. I can't stand knowing your feeling lonely or in pain from this. I wish to help as a friend and nothing more. Besides, its not like you can't come and visit. Then you can introduce me to the one that makes you smile." he said as he walked with him.

It wasn't long before he got to his house. The massive estates just so unreal. He had a feeling Hiro would have the same reaction Ryoko had. "Anyway you'll have a talk with my mother and tell her everything about the ones who are after you. I assure you things will be fine."

Hiroyuki smiled at Akise "you're really kind" he said before walking in silence to wherever Akise was taking him. When the estate came into view he raised an eyebrow, it was sort of what he had expected, with a mother involved in the Mafia it was to be expected but the place still seemed inordinately enormous. He laughed "I bet Ryoko freaked when he saw this right!" He laughed imagining it, Ryoko was definitely not the type of person twho could easily deal with this. "So your mother... What's she like?" He asked wanting to get an idea before he started to speak to her.

Ryoko got up with a sigh no longer sure what to do with himself, he had wanted to take Akise on a date but that now seemed out of the question.

"He did a bit but it was cute." Akise admits with a chuckle. There were many people walking about who bowed their heads as Akise walked by. He thinks a bit on that. "She's a bit eccentric and prefers honesty above all else. Oh and don't be surprised if compensation for her helping you is that you visit once in a while and call her mother. She has a knack for wanting everyone to call her that. She has a motherly complex." he said with a sigh. It was her thing but it was what made so many people respect and like her as well.

He stopped as he heard her voice coming down the hall. Maria stood at the other end walking towards them. She smiled seeing Akise. "Oh my! Your visiting me so soon. Is everything alright?" she asked. "This is my friend Hiroyuki. He needs our help." he said. She looked at Hiro. "What is the problem young man?"

Hiroyuki listened to what Akise said and initially made a note of it, of there was one thing he knew well it was that you should always stay on the right side of someone in the Mafia. When the woman came down the hallway he smiled and bowed politely. "Pleased to meet you." He said with a smile standing back up straight. He scratched his neck awkwardly as she asked what he wanted before summoning the courage to explain. "I'm a freelance photographer, people hire me when they want solid photographic dirt on people they don't like and wasn't out of the way. Normally I can get away with it and nobody knows it's me but I made a mistake a while back and some one I was tracking spotted me. Of course the guy happened to be the one I really didn't need to see me as he had ask the means. So I had to leave my boyfriend and hide." he lefty out at that for the moment he didn't really want to go into the details of how he found rooms for the night before ryoko bumped into him, he was embarrassed of what he has five after all.

Maria tilts her head to the side a bit. "How interesting... What is the name of the person who is currently preventing you from living normally? I need names or pictures of faces. Its the only way I can help you." she said. Akise stayed silent as it was Hiroyuki who would best to answer these things. He really hopes his mother could help him. It would mean a lot.

Hiroyuki thought for a moment. "I was never given a name, the guy who hired me only have me a photo." He pulled out his phone searching through his phone memory for the phone and typing on the many passwords to access it, after all it was delicate information he didn't want anyone to see. Opening the for he showed it to Maria. "This guy." He hoped Akise's mother could help him, he really wanted his boyfriend back although even if this did ask get solved he doubted that would happen but at least he could try and live a little more and earn some money and make an attempt to find someone as perfect as his lover.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_rewSxR_dQtSsio7OKxEwsHfRsGXyHkAc00jd_mK831DhXoyMtQ

Maria looked at the phone with the photo. Her gaze narrows a bit. "Damn you bit off the big one huh. I'll be able to help you. Just please refrain from returning to such a job again. I'm sure if your skills as a photographer is good you could do something less risky." she said with a gentle smile. Akise looked at his mother and then Hiroyuki. He was glad things would be getting better in some way for the other.

Hiroyuki bit his lip nervously and looked away. He looked his job the adrenaline of the chase woke him up being a standard photographer was a little too dull for him. But on the other hand if he could get his boy friend back he would give it up. "I'll try." He said quietly, for now that was the best he could do. Jr wondered what on earth would give him that rush of the chase that his current job had but he really couldn't think of anything. He might just have to become a standard photographer after all.

Maria took one last look at the picture before walking off. Akise looked at Hiroyuki. "Your worried about something. What is it?" he asked as he leans close to him. He really wanted to know. He wonders if the other was worried about finally being free from this threat or something else. Akise tilts his head from side to side waiting for a response.

Hiroyuki forced a smile as he looked at Akise "it's not really anything important..." He said softly before signing "well I guess you wrong let me get away with not telling you...." Akise seemed to be quiet good at reading peoples emotions. He looked at the other "I guess I just don't want to give this up, I don't want to be your standard photographer. I like what I do." He said softly before shaking his head. "It's stupid I know."

"Its not stupid but if you continue with it something like this could happen again. Though this time you and your lover might not survive it. Saying to simply quit such a thrilling job is tough but think of those you care for and yourself. That's when making a decision is easy. I know for a fact. I have given up doing tons of things because I was worried about the people I care about. Its not easy but its worth it in the end." he said with a smile. Akise wouldn't elaborate on the things he has given up.

Hiroyuki looked at Akise "I suppose you are right, if I can get him back I'll stop, I promise." Although he had no intention of stopping off he couldn't get him back. He wanted at least one of the things he loved. He looked at Akise wanting to know what the male had given up but not sure how to or if he should ask. "Akise.... Don't answer if you don't want to but what did you give up?"

Akise looked at Hiroyuki. He tilts his head a bit before shaking his head. "I would tell but I can't. I promised someone I wouldn't speak of it ever again. Besides, If Ryoko found out I would instantly die on the spot. Its something that sure gave me an adrenaline rush like how you enjoy taking pictures." he said walking down the hall. "Come on lets head back. I am sure Ryoko is bored without us around." he said softly

Hiroyuki raised an eyebrow intrigued but he let it slide. "Okay, come on then." He smiled and grabbed Akise's hand pulling him towards the door. "Your boyfriend seemed upset you were leaving so you should go back and be all cute with him!" Hiroyuki smiled happily as he dragged Akise back the way they had come. Our at least hoped it was the way they had come, it was far too easy to get lost in this house.

Akise blinked a bit. He then remembers he asked the other out on a date. That explained why Ryoko looked so down when they left. He now had to make it up to him and he knew how. Before leaving the house he stopped to talk to one of the butlers that were standing by the cars. He said a few things before leaving with Hiroyuki. "Let's buy a gift for Ryo. I dont want to return to see his sad face." Akise said softly.

Hiroyuki wrapped his arm around Akise's neck rifling the others hair "awww that's so cute!" He laughed before releasing the male, he loved how these two casted so much and always tried to make the other smile " so where're we going?" He asked intrigued.

Akise smiled a bit before looking at him. "I am going to a flower shop and then we can head home. I don't wish to keep him waiting." he said softly. He really wanted to make things up to Ryoko. He got so easily distracted when it came to helping others. Akise knew he'd have to apologize.

Hiroyuki chuckled "you guys are adorable!" He smiled and followed behind Akise. He looked at Akise wondering what flowers he was going to get "do you know what his favourite is?" He questioned wondering if ryoko would mind if he said, it was quite a girly fact about the male but he was site if it was Akise he wouldn't mind.

"Not really. I am not sure if I had ever asked him. Honestly I am still getting use to this boyfriend thing. He's the very first person I have ever gone out with." he said as that was beyond true. Most people avoided him because his mother was mafia and others just creeped him out so he avoided them. Plus he had to deal with Yuujiro before so that also was an issue. Once arriving at a nearby flower shop, Akise looked at Hiroyuki. "Do you know his favorites?"

Hiroki nodded understanding, it wasn't until recently he had found someone himself although he had had boyfriend in the past so at least he understood how it all worked. He walked into the flower shop and thought for a moment, "if I remember correctly it was always switching between either a peony or a lycoris although he Ioves them both so either of them." He smiled amused by how blatantly gay ryoko could be once you really got to know him, although very few did so he guessed it didn't matter.

Akise thought for a moment before picking a bouquet with a mix of both flowers. This way Ryoko would have half of both his favorites. Once it was set he paid and left the store. "Now we head home." he said walking in the direction of his house. His mind drifting elsewhere as he thinks about Ryoko.

Hiroyuki smiled amused. Deciding that he would give the two some time alone he said as he saw the house come into view "i'm going to go for a walk down the beach so you make it up to ryoko okay." He smiled and waved good-by as he ran off towards the beach not giving Akise enough time to protest.

At this point ryoko had found an amusing radio comedy and was listening to it while typing away on his laptop creating a games proven he had been working on before he lost his old job and old laptop. Luckily he had saved it online so he had managed to download it and continue. It was just some fun now but he still enjoyed it, it was why he has originally got into programming after ask, he wanted to be able to make gaming interfaces so others could enjoy it.

Akise watched Hiro run off. He sighs a bit before going into the house. "Honey I'm home." he said finding that it sounded more embarrassing out loud than in his head. He looked around before noticing Ryoko. He smiled holding the flowers behind him so the other didn't see it right away.