its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko looked up as he heard the door open. He smiled happily at what Akise said "hey gorgeous." He turning the volume on the radio down. He moved his laptop away slightly and turned his chair to face Akise "hoped it go? Where is yuki anyway?" He asked not seeing the usual loud and somehow pleasantly annoying guy around.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

"Hiro is running about the beach trying to own the sand." he said giggling. He walked over and kissed Ryoko's cheek. "I'm sorry about today. I asked for a date and then left without warning. I hope you'll forgive me." he said holding the flowers before him. He wasn't one to try such romantic gestures. This was a lot out of him so he hopes his efforts would work.

Ryoko couldn't help but chuckled at Akise's disruption of yuki, it seemed very typical of the male. When the other suddenly kissed him and presented him with flowers he couldn't stop the blood rushing to his cheeks. He cursed Hiroyuki for telling Akise such things about him but smiled happily none the less, he loved that Akise cared enough to go out and buy him flowers and his favourite no less. He carefully took the flowers and caressed the others cheek. "You're so sweet, you didn't have to, we can go out tomorrow if you want." He leaned up and kissed the other sweetly.

Akise looked at him tilting his head a bit. "I just want you to smile and be happy. Your face this morning wasn't a smile and that was my fault. So you have to smile for the rest of the day." he said looking at him. He almost sounded like he was making a childish request but he was serious. He loved Ryoko the most when he smiled.

Ryoko did as he was told and smiled for his boyfriend "okay but you have to come on a date with me tomorrow." He said as he pulled Akise into him and kissed him softly as he drew away he stood up and went to find a vase to put the flowers in. He nearly arranged them so they looked perfect and placed them on the table. He took one of the light pink peonies and removed it from the stalk, taking a hair slide from his hair he carefully threaded the flower into the others hair securing it with the clip. "Just as I thought, you're just too cute." He smiled and kissed the others forehead.

Akise nods as he looked at him. "Alright. We will go out tomorrow." he said softly. He watched as Ryoko placed the flowers in a vase. He blushed a bit as he placed one of the flowers in his hair. "Ryo...." he whispers softly feeling a bit shy now. He loved how the other made him feel. It was always unexpected and yet very sweet.

Ryoko smiled and caressed the others cheek. "What is it my love, don't be shy." He smiled warmly as his fingers ran over the others cheek lovingly.

Just then Hiroyuki walked in, he couldn't help but cuddle at the sight before him: a blonde long haired angel caressing the cheek of a white haired male with a pink flower in his hair. It was a sight to behold almost like something from a book. "Hero again my angels of love." He joked going to get a glass of water.

Akise was about to say something when Hiro walked in. He blushed even more than he already was. He hides his face in Ryoko's shoulder now unable to utter a word. He was far too shy for this much attention on himself. He would never recover now. Today was just all over the place. He clung to Ryoko wishing to just hide for now.

Ryoko chuckled as the other hide in his shoulder, he gently stroked the males hair "you're so cute." He murmured so only Akise would hear before looking at Hiroyuki "you have astounding timing don't you?!" Hiroyuki just laughed going to the fridge and taking out some yogurt to eat "I do try to make your life a series of hardships my dearest ryoko." His voice perfectly innocent as he spoke before going to suit on the sofa. Ryoko just rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his lover "are you hungry?" He asked wondering if he should make something to eat.

Akise shook his head no as he slowly inched from Ryoko's shoulder. "I'm not hungry and neither are you. Come upstairs, I have something to show you." he mumbled in a whisper as he moved himself towards the stairs. He then went up glancing back at Ryoko.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow at the command, he looked the sound of that, Akise being so authoritative was quite sexy. "Do you?" He asked as he followed the other up the stairs intrigued.

Hiroyuki just looked at the two and smiled to himself, the two were very endearing how they seemed to switch roles every so often.

Akise walked up to the room. He stood by the door to the balcony. "I felt really bad I rushed out of here and forgot our date plans. So I got some help to have this set up for us." he said opening the door. The balcony was rearranged with a small table with chairs, candle light and laced with flower petals. A meal all ready set and waiting. "What do you think?"

Ryoko gasped slightly as he saw what was laid before him it was rely beautiful. He smiled and pulled Akise in by the waist "it's gorgeous my love thank you." He whispered before he gently kissed the other his eyes falling shut as he let himself be taken into the moment and his fingers traveled up to gently slip through the others hair.

Akise was glad it seemed like Ryoko was happy again. He smiled before feeling a kiss to his lips. He blushed before closing his eyes. He held onto Ryoko's shoulders before wrapping his arms around him. He was really happy right now. He knew as long as his lover was happy he could be too.

Ryoko slowly drew away from the kiss before reimbursing it as Akise wrapped his arms around his shoulders, the weight feeling good against him. He slowly slipped his tongue into the others mouth briefly before pulling back a little "we should eat this beautiful meal before I eat you." He said smiling his arms still wrapped around the other.

Akise blushed as he nods a bit. He didn't mind if Ryoko had eaten him instead of the food. Though he was a bit hungry. He sits down and glanced over at Ryoko. "So do you like it that much? I really put some thought into how I would have it set up. Though I guess you were focused on your computer you didn't hear the noise in this being put together." he said with a light chuckle. Its true, Akise had it planned but he couldn't have put it together himself. As he had been out with Hiroyuki

Ryoko sat down carefully, he chuckled a little "I had no idea at all!" He hugged the other and taking his hand went and sat down kissing the males lips again lightly "your so sweet." He said softly before sitting down himself marvelling at how Akise was constantly managing to completely throw him.

Akise looked at the food and smiled. It was exactly how he asked everything to be. "Well lets eat up. I wouldn't want this all to go to waste." he said with a faint blush on his cheeks. He was glad to have made things right with Ryoko. He really needed to remember things better in order not to cause hurt feelings.

Ryoko couldn't help as his lips tilted up slightly in a living smile and his eyes sparkled a little at the cute and pretty blush that tinted hid lovers cheeks the colour of light rose petals. He looked into the others eyes completely drawn in by them before he tried to refocus his attention and eat although as much as he ate he couldn't taste a thing as his lips just tingled wanting to capture Akise's and taste him alone. He couldn't get the thought out of his head as he tried to eat and attempted to taste something, anything other than the tingling.

Akise ate not too focused on the other. When he did glance up at Ryoko, he was surprised how intensely the other was looking his way. It was enough to make him feel shy. "Hey! Why don't we cuddle on the bed after this. You look as though you wish to hold me and I would love that" he said

Ryoko chuckled at how obvious he was being and nodded, he desperately wanted to hold and kiss the other but he could feel another part of him stirring with desire for this man. He couldn't work out why, was out the beautiful arriving Akise had created? The thoughtfulness to do this? Or was it simply how gorgeous and how much he loved the other right now? He couldn't tell. Finishing quickly he put down his cutlery and waited for Akise to finish his eyes unable to move from his boyfriends perfect face and sculpted lips. His mouth was a little dry so he sipped at the wine. It was good wine probably very expensive but it didn't quench his thirst for what he really wanted.

Akise continued to eat. He glanced up at Ryoko noticing he had finished. He felt a bit slow for not eating with a bit more pace. However he didn't speed up just so that he wouldn't cause himself to get sick or upset his stomach. Once he finished eating, Akise smiled at the other. "Shall we go cuddle my darling?" he asked slowly standing up.

Ryoko took another so of his wine as he waited patiently although although his heart beat a little quicker than normal. As the other stood her pushed back his chair and stood going and slipping his hand around the others waist. He licked his lips nervously getting the feeling the other did just want to cuddle and nothing more. He lead the way to the bed and lay down unbuttoning his shirt so that it hung open over his toned chest and slightly flushed body.

Akise smiled at Ryoko as they went to the bed. Once there he turned on the television and clung to him. He felt rather relaxed but was clearly missing the open invitation Ryoko was putting forth. He just snuggled in close and closed his eyes. Akise's own little allure was in its own far too tempting. "I love you so much Ryo. You make me so happy." he said as if pushing all of Ryoko's buttons.

Ryoko shut his eyes trying to control himself as Akise pushed himself against him. His heart sped up dramatically as Akise confessed again, he bit his lip willing himself to stay calm and in control but he could already feel the heat travelling down to his groin as the other pressed against his chest. Opening his eyes he looked at Akise, his eyes travelling from the others beautiful multicoloured ones down to his soft lips that just begged him to kiss them. Giving in he leaned in close and kissed him starting slowly and sensually before he slipped his tongue into the wet heat wanting to finally taste his lover again, he moaned slightly into it as he finally started getting what he wanted and wrapped his arms around the male pulling him in close and kissing him passionately as he felt his arousal start to grow.