• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Lancelot16

• kihi

• lin senya

hi lance!

i don't think it's a bad thing at all! i'm like that too, so i understand... i think being honest to your own feelings is the best!

i believe i already mentionned that i hated poker-faced people who do not have any kind of emotion (or pretend not to)!

in my opinion they're just a bunch of spineless idiots who're trying to look cool!

yaaaay! i'm sentimental, so what??!!!

hehe, its ok to be like that. honestly im a guy whi hides my emotions so that i wont cost troubles to anyone by since this is a new year ive decided that i would try to change for the better and to be open and honest about my feeling, still trying though, hehe

hi lance!

i don't think it's a bad thing at all! i'm like that too, so i understand... i think being honest to your own feelings is the best!

i believe i already mentionned that i hated poker-faced people who do not have any kind of emotion (or pretend not to)!

in my opinion they're just a bunch of spineless idiots who're trying to look cool!

yaaaay! i'm sentimental, so what??!!!

whaat!? i have straight face. cause any emotion makes my face tired

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you made me laugh with, "... any emotion makes my face tired" XD

Dev's here meaning it is ESSAY RESPONSE TIME *applause* lol

I think wearing your "heart on your sleeve" so to speak is a bad thing. Reason being, it makes you more vulnerable to hurt because you are honest and maybe "too caring". It is all too obvious, people know how you "tick"/ your mind works and are able to exploit this.

Not everyone will be like this.

The flip-side is that you would be considered a man/woman that is not afraid to "feel".

I wear my heart on my sleeve. It used to cause me trouble when I was younger but now that I am older I am glad I do this. I believe it is always good to let people know how you feel, a hint like a cheat in a game that shows you something others may not notice easily. Saying things not necessarily with words (because people know you wear your heart on your sleeve).

If you do not voice your feelings, they go unheard. This is where the "pokerface" suffers.

My input.

• 2 weeks later...
hehe, its ok to be like that. honestly im a guy whi hides my emotions so that i wont cost troubles to anyone by since this is a new year ive decided that i would try to change for the better and to be open and honest about my feeling, still trying though, hehe

I know how you feel, I to hiding my emotions in my teen and found a couple of years ago that its really hard to let people in, to stop wearing the mask once you start. So I'm decided to start been more open and I must say I feel better about it.

However

I agree completely plain and simple!

and

I can relate to both of your comments made on the topic.

Though I attempted to create an argument on the subject (why is it bad/good) and I stated I wear my heart on my sleeve. There are certain emotions I try to keep concealed.

I would never want anyone to see me upset so I often conceal this emotion behind a smile. Some people have successfully seen through my efforts. It was nice that someone was able to know without me having to say anything.

However, with that being said it also makes me feel a little sad that others have to know. 90% success rate but not necessarily a good thing to do and I don't recommend anyone to do.

I guess I re-wired myself when i was younger... I used to be very reserved and quiet when I was 9yo and younger. Now I am more animated, social but being emotional has always been part of the mix.

TMI on my part but I guess sharing is good!