Post 2 very different pictures of yourself.

Guest OkataShin

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you too!but that's actually the only picture i look ok with that hair..but i don't mind if you think that i look good with short hair! hehe my ego is happy when it gets enough flattery to grow :p although it's probably a little too big to begin with..and i think you're brave too!you posted your picture way before we did :) and btw i love the second one..that pout suits you!i imagined you look something like that :D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Ayakashiu

• Dev

• BlueNeon

XD you're so wise and awesome~

thank you for the beautiful words :) I agree with Aya-chan, you're more brave because you posted so much earlier

I will not lie. When I saw this thread I had this crazy rush and kept thinking, "I want everyone to see me, I want people to link my cheeky saucy comments to my face so they know who I really am...".

After posting:

"Omg crap crap crap... Take it down? No it's silly! Everyone has already seen the pictures by now... But I am not like a supermodel so perhaps they didn't? Hmm if I make any changes it will look childish *sigh*".

LOL Baka ne?

Panda I do that with my bro ;) Now that I have lost some weight I have already take some of his jeans and a lot of his tops lol. He rarely gets a chance to wear them. What is nice is that he is slim/toned and my ideal body weight and I am slowly fitting into his wardrobe!

My personal style is a bit racy. I don't own anything too crazy but if I was slimmer I would invest in a pair of leather look trousers that are slim leg (I don't do skinny because of my big round butt lol IT WOULD BE WAY TOO revealing XD).

Ayaka and ego? Never! *chuckles* I still remember how you resisted when there was a mass Male takeover in the "Girls vs Boys" thread LOL

Too much ego can be a bad thing but for some reason I feel like you may have a good balance. Just what I sense from your messages here on YO.

Beauty is subjective. Everyone sees, thinks and believes differently so it is hard to say someone is "not good looking" and others are "smokin hawt!". I see words like, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, cute thrown around freely to some posters in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread and HERE. It's cool but of course people think differently yes? It is nice to see these words but sometimes we (because we see beauty through different eyes) don't believe.

Media has played a large role in the way I think and perceive the word "beauty".

notthateasy.gif

Christ I keep doing this "Yoda, I am" thing. Apologies! It is something I am trying to work on but it's really hard.

Cheeky Saucy comments? hahahaha... sounds interesting :p

well now we know what you look like ^^

XD I don't think there was anything for you to worry about :D

you are lucky~

my sister actually wears a size bigger than me XDDDDD so if I'm taking her clothing, it means I'm slowly getting fatter XDDDDDDDDDD

but OMG big butts are the best

you should do the slim without slimming down ;D

big butts are HOT, I don't care who it's on and I don't care that my dad keeps complaining I have to lose some butt fat because fat butts are good to have XDDDDD

*whispers* I'm a total uke perv so it's kind of a given I like them asses XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahahahahahahahahahaha I swear there's no need to whisper ;D

O.O I'm just slowly realizing that my online image and the pictures I picked out are such a contrast XD

:4yoyo22: I'm already regretting putting them up...

wise words :) and no, don't stop XD

I like the awesomeness

I think I'm one of those people that throw around words like that but I really do believe that people are beautiful

"Beauty is subjective" totally agreed.

although my definition of beautiful and cute are kind of mess up XDDDD

I've said, "It's so ugly, it's cute~!" before and people looked like "O.O what?"

LOL, but everyone is beautiful inside so there's always something on the outside that reflects that :3

ugh, I think I'm rambling >

I would put pictures of me...but the only ones I have are ones that I look like a girl -.- not to mention my hair is dyed in them...

Changed my mind...I'll put pics up, just don't be mean :( (my hair is dyed in both pics, I normally have blonde/white hair)

Me about two years ago:

62551010.jpg

Me about three months ago:

me_as_10.jpg

I'm so proud of you :'3

you're adorable and anyone who says anything has to go through me first ):

i agree with panda-chan, you are adorable ^^ but i would love to see you without your hair dyed!and what is wrong with looking like a girl??

i can totaly link your cheeky saucy comments to your face!especially when you pout!that look suits you ^^ and lol i can really imagine you after posting your pics xD i had the same problem..after posting them i was like "what is wrong with you girl?!couldn't you find more normal pictures..why did you go and posted this" xD but since panda-chan was so brave and posted hers i really couldn't chicken out :/ but i'm really happy now that i know how you guys look!!it will be so much more fun chatting with you!

and i envy you two so much!!i don't have a sister or a brother who could borrow me clothes..that must be so nice!and Dev forget about you getting slimmer!if you want to wear something just go and wear it!if you feel comfortable in your skin people won't notice your "big round butt xD"..they will see only your awesomeness!

and

why do you think your pictures are a contrast to your online image? O.o

We think alike you and I!

I-like-big-butts-ross-and-rachel-32451000-400-280.gif

I like my booty and always doing some form of "gluteal muscle building workout" so my butt is rounded and not flatter than a pancake LOL

I feel the exact same way! It is nice to be able to place a face to an account because it feels like I have made a real friend and we have met, had coffee/tea/bubble tea together with a side of cake and we are pals!

Oh dear... Having siblings is not all that fun and magical. No deetz, just making a statement :p

Plus I could never borrow any clothes BEFORE because I was "Marshmallow Boy" lol

I apologise to anyone that finds my comments about my personal body weight offensive. This is how I feel about my weight and I don't mind making jokes about how large I was when I was younger.

You current haircut is quite trendy! I think (if you wanted to) you could pull off a pixie cut really well!

Would love to see you with longer hair again though :3 Belita Effect!!! Ya'll are killing me.

*shyly walks into post*

lrsn.jpg

^this one is from 2010 back when I still had my lip piercing. I miss it so much :( had to take it out for musical theater though.

u178.jpg

^this one is from yesterday. I look exactly the same omg. /facepalm

Just gonna leave these here. *runs off*

Thank you all for the kind words ^.^

you are my bestest friend ever!!!!
- I don't know, its just sometimes I get embarrassed about how some people call me a "trap"....
-Belita Effect? And aren't pixie cuts normally for girls?

Thanks for all the compliments though!

The pixie cut is a unisex style and you can tailor it to your own taste e.g. longer side burns that are "pointed" and a longer fringe for the layered grunge "emo" look. I think that style looks really good on some.

I call it the Belita Effect after

because she looked really beautiful in short hair and long hair. Anyone that is able to do the same is part of the "Belita Effect" lol

Hope you don't find me asking this offensive but... I thought you were a female? Your first pic looks like you have lipstick and mascara on and your features are feminine. Please correct me if I am wrong and accept my apology.

XDDD I'm glad you didn't chicken out ;D you're beautiful and it's great knowing what you look like too

and errr... I think it's such a contrast because I feel like the image I project on here is something more like

Sanji%27s_Nosebleed.png

^I look like that most of the time I'm on YO XD

but I picked pictures where I'm actually composed and not having a spazzz out about how sexy yaoi is rabbit5

beautiful new set

and hahaha... I think I make fun of my own weight quite a lot too so there's at least one person here who know the jokes aren't meant to be offensive ;3

errrr.. I hope Yuki-chan doesn't mind me doing the explaining... he got dress up that day

...I think XDDDDD

I agree with Dev actually... a pixie cut would definitely look good on you *_______________*

LOL, I do think anything would look good on you but XD please do take my word for it

^I didn't make a mistake above did I O.O

why shyly? :D no need to be reserved, you're so very welcome to be here ^^

you look beautiful too~

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! The colour suits you well.

I have noticed when people with naturally black hair bleach to a lighter colour the hair goes through shades of orange/copper before getting closer to a blonde. Of course the hair would need to be "toned" with a permanent colour... Okay I am no hair expert and I am going on a tangent sorry lol

I just like your hair colour and style a lot! Looks awesome :)

But oi! Those aren't two totally diff pictures Mister

tumblr_mjd3neOZQx1r21v3po1_500.gif

Should I try this too? I do look quite different in pics.

Short hair

Longer and black hair lol

I absolutely love your hair in your natural colour. It's so chic ^_^

Such a drastic change from shoulder length to long and black :o You look lovely though! :D

Wonder if you would ever go back to your natural hair colour rabbit12

Well, actually the color in the first pic isn't also natural(I haven't seen my natural hair color for some years now lol), my hair is chestnut-brown.

Hehe, thank you for the compliment ^^

I don't really plan to go back to my natural hair color as I don't really like it.

Gotta agree with you on this, I also think that black hair suits me better ^^ And thank you, hehe

I like my naturally raven (I had saying black because my hair has a chestnut glow in sunlight) locks.

I have always loved blonde hair and red hair but am not allowed to go changing my hair that drastically. Family values and tradition yada yada yada.

Could fix my own hair if i wanted to change though as I have a bucket load of bleach, dyes and semi permanent colours to play with.

Variety is the spice of life so keep doing your thing :)

UPDATE:

Sorry was confuzzled because too many people have been posting pictures up lately. My brain went into overdrive.

Black hair is sexy and sultry imo. If you like the way something looks just go for it because people have to have conviction in what they desire etc. Self expression is power!

"feed the beggar" made me burst out into laughter XD You're crazy!

Love your hair colour in pic 2!!! BIG HEART! I just like coloured hair so much damn it... But I have wigs if I want colour so BOOM! Ya'll have to grow your hair out and I can be looking as fly as a pigeon in the sky in 3 mins tops

*chuckles*

I do not think I have to many different kind of pictures, xD, but thanks for the hair compliment

wow i missed a lot of action i see :p

i agree!now that i've seen you i definitely think i had made a real friend :D the same with panda-chan..but if he have the chance, we should really have a cup of coffee together..that would be so nice~ ^^ and why can't you change your hair?? :o i would love to see you with red hair xD

dont run off!i love your lip pierce!i have six of them but only in my ears..boring -.- and i love your expression on the second pic!it says "oh yeah, i'm sexy and i know it!" ;)))

just ignore the people who say that to you!they're stupid..i would love to pull of both looks, but i look like a girl even with short hair..it's actually practical sometimes isn't it? :p

you look like sanji most of the time??now i love you even more! rabbit8 but i actually get that kind of nosebleeds a lot..but i don't get them when i have perverted thoughts!just so you know..i'm not a big pervert or something..ok maybe i am..but just a little.. rabbit13

omg..that ears..you're killing me!so adorable.. rabbit0

i like you better with black hair ^^ but i'm not saying you don't look good in the first pic!

ok, i'll feed you!! :cuteonion41: and you ARE fabulous in the second picture :)