Post 2 very different pictures of yourself.

Guest OkataShin

Agreed LOL, I sleep and a whole lot of stuff happens >

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I would love to meet you too :D that'd be quite awesome XD

you have 6 ear piercings? I'm so envious~

I've wanted to get more piercings other than just the two on my ears (one each ear) which is a whole lot more boring XD

but I'm too lazy to get them done DX

hahaha... I'm so lazy :Red_fox11:

and no, I don't look like Sanji XDDDDDD I wish I did

I'm just always as "nosebleedy" as he is XDD

but yes, I totally know how "not a big pervert" you are *sarcasm* ;D

YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE~

you must get that a lot so I probably don't need to emphasize it but I felt the need to tell you anyways :p

agreed with the comments on the black hair

the other colour is nice too but maybe I just like dark hair more O.O

anyways, chestnut brown is a nice colour, I'd like to see you with it :3 but if you don't like it, that's just my loss D':

you're one good looking "beggar" XDD

I'd feed you if you really were one, in fact I'd probably kidnap you home with me XDDDDDDD

and yes, yes you are fabulous xP

you look so cool in the second picture~

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Ayakashiu

• Dev

• BlueNeon

OMG YOU LOVE OKANE GA NAI TOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?

:leaf15: we are friends, I declare it! We are officially friends, man :leaf3: XDDDDD

It would be so cool if we met up and had coffee ne ^_^

It is not acceptable in my culture to go too crazy and start experimenting. Hence, being on a Yaoi forum and liking this genre would be considered scandalous. Certain things are best kept hidden... *sigh*

There are all these Caribbean women that wear hair pieces and wigs so well. I always wished to be like them and wear whatever hair I want to whilst protecting my natural hair. That way I can definitely go red, blue or green, pink blue like my character in my set :)

I need to wait till I go to Hyper Japan event dressed as Neko and Halloween to experiment with my wigs more. I have the idea but I need to practice so I know it looks natural. I will probably upload a picture or two if I go to Hyper Japan or a Halloween party this year ^_^

On this forum I feel like I have met people that don't judge me and it is nice. Ignorance is NOT bliss... It is plain stupid lol

Thank you!! And yes, it is my favorite Yaoi. The uke in is is adorable as hell, xD.

what's with the sarcasm?? :p and yep we three should definitely meet someday!we can have a mini convention of yaoi, what do you say panda-chan, Dev? :D

and

my culture is supposed to be "open", but i still didn't tell nobody that i like yaoi..the people here would be outraged too -.- so i feel you..but yes do upload the pictures!! :D and you're from carrribean?than we'll definitely meet someday since i'm planning to go there!when i gather enough money..and since i'm a broke student it might take a while..but do expect me one day :p

OMG yes, definitely! we can meet one day and chill~

It won't be any time soon though :cuteonion52: too broke to go anywhere

too bad you two can't openly say you love yaoi, it makes life so much easier

come here ;D the people might look at you funny sometimes but most people will say "meh, I don't like it but you can like it if you want" and leave you to love it

Dev, you have to post some pictures :cuteonion45:

Aya-chan, hahahahaha the sarcasm is because it's more likely to be not true XDDDD

and I need it to make sure you understand the tone I said those words in OTL it's so hard to communicate over the internet

- - - Updated - - -

yes, I agree 100%

Ayase is the most adorable little thing ever~~~~~

he's all over my profile XDD

Oh no no! I'm Indian :p

I just found it fascinating that Caribbean women do all sorts to their hair and people don't say anything. They would be wearing a checkerboard set of extensions all the way to their knees and people would love them and talk about how awesome they look.

I envy that and want to find a way to wear wigs so they look natural. If i can do that then I am totally sporting a wavy fringed bob in black because that hair + some wax would look so sexy omg. I would start drooling if I saw someone with hair like that so its a great idea if I can do it XD

and Aya you guys will have to make a trip to London if you want to meet :p We could go to the cinema, have pizza and then have desert at a coffee shop ^_^

Future plan is to move away so I can be me and start fresh. It would be much easier when you know there are NO family members in the same country right? XD Yay lets fly awayyyyyyy

*flaps his tiny wings* lol

I'm so confused...Maybe I shouldn't have put those pictures up... I hate having second thoughts about things, but maybe I should have just left them down... I knew someone would mistake me for a girl, I just knew it! :( And now I feel terrible... *sighs* Oh well, guess life can't go perfectly all the time right? But anyways, to those who said such kind things, thank you...

OMG I want to visit London~

you'll help me kill two birds with one stone

definitely going to happen one day ;D

damn, don't think I could get enough of your face O.O

and LOL dressed "down"? XD that's an awesome phrase

no D: don't regret it~

don't feel terrible~

I like them :D

don't worry i understood what you meant :p but i agree, sometimes it's really hard to write something in the way it's supposed to be heard..and
that's the most AWESOME idea!london is not so far away from me and it's a must go there for me since it has all that awesome book stores..rabbit4 i hope you will move away quickly so you can be your awesome self..flap that little wings, you can make it!! ^^

NO!!don't feel terrible..you look so beautiful on that first picture!!and it's a thread to post 2 very different pictures and you totally nailed it!not like some of us who failed miserably..

if we say it's not good enough will you post more pictures of yourself? :p i would like some more with that cute ears~ rabbit14

Thank you so much for feeding the beggar *BUUUURPS* Im full now

I dye my hair into different colors toooooo! haha blonde,blue,silver,red, burgendy, pink and 50 shades of brown!!!!!

Thank you so much for the compliment! You are very kind :)

....Im a seme.. i would kidnap you and get ransom money from your parents :p kidding! thank you for the kind words

Haha, your first photo is really funny and you look cute, what would you like to eat? ^^

You look cool in the second pic hehe.

Yeah, I also love red hair(and black, blue, purple lol) but I only like blond on guys, there are just a few girls that look pretty with blond hair(in my eyes at least).

Yup, you should upload some pics if you go to Hyper Japan. Indeed, it's good to be around people that are understanding(I just hate those haters lol, I mean people who don't have anything else to do than judge others...not that I care about them).

Yush, I like variety and to try new things ^^

Hehe, thank you ^^

So, everyone wants it black(I also do hehe)

I don't even have a pic with my natural hair anymore...

And thank you ^^

Yush, good enough but we won't mind if you post more hehe. You look beautiful.

Should I go for round two?

As far as I can see, you really love to change your hairstyle.:D I've already said that black hair suits you,but with short black hair you're soooo adorable!

it's the bunny again~ :3

XD who said I can't kidnap a seme?

I'm an uke lover but I still need to take some semes home with me to play with the ukes I've kidnapped XDDDD

hahahahahaha, and if I could change you into an uke... XD I don't think that's happening but I can dream~

round two looks beautiful toooooo~

i have to agree with BlueNeon..short hair makes you look so adorable!and i'm loving round two..you cute looking people should definitely post more pictures..like
you look so pretty in the second picture!ok maybe i should say handsome?anyway since you started this thread you should definitely post some more of your pics rabbit14

and here's your bunny rabbit8

NO panda-chan just NO!you are (and always will be) like that one in my mind! ^^ rabbit14 and you can post round two pictures too you know..i wouldn't mind rabbit0

Indeed I love to change my hairstyle =)) and I also try my best to make it look right(I have a thing for my hair, if the hair is ok I think I look ok, everything is about hair lol)

Hehe, thank you for the compliment. Am I that adorable? lol

Thank you, panda-chan ^^

Does short hair suits me better? (I'm thinking of cutting my hair again and I would like to know).

So, what about short red hair?

,wow, so many colors :brown,black,red..... have you ever had it blonde ? :D

And if you want to change your look,one vote from me for short hair! :)

wow you're already at round three? xD well i really like you with short hair, so i vote for cutting them!but i'm no hair expert (my hair is usually a mess -.-), so you should probably ask some more people :)

XDDDD If I accept that bunny, can I get out of round two? XDDD

Sorry sweetheart but I don't think I want my face plastered all over this thread :p

I like long hair better personally but the short looks nice too :3

and your bangs are really nice, I couldn't pull off straight bangs for my life XDDD

I just wish your phone wasn't covering half of your face D:

p.s. the headband is so adorable

Yup, lots of colors hehe. No, I've never had it blonde as I'm not a fan of this color and I don't think it will suit me so I'm not planning to ever dye it blonde. Maybe I'll try some blonde highlights someday who knows? lol

One vote for short hair

And more may come lol. So another vote for short hair

So, one vote for long hair hehe.

Well, actually my hair is naturally wavy and I straighten it x.x' as I'm a fan of straight hair and I think it suits me better. And it's easier when I have shorter hair(it's not that wavy) so sometimes I don't even need to straighten it. ^^ When it's long....well, that's another story, it's kinda pissing me off heh.

Well, you'll get to see my face again hehe.

P.S: Thank you ^^ I also like it(as it's blue, I love blue...)

So, here's an old pic of me(I were around 13). This is how my natural hair is like(wavy).

Quite different, neh?

i would really like to see some more of your pics, but i feel the same way about posting more of mine so..please don't feel forced to post them by me!!and you don't have to accept the bunny, it's already yours :p you have no say in this matter!! onion12