[[[Chat-Castle]]] The place for crazy people to gather.

Guest OkataShin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• lin senya

• shurei 17

• b.lueeyes

Umm... let's see... shall we talk about our crazy dreams?! well, then I'll be starting~! my dream has always been entering an elevator full of strangers and saying "I bet all of you wonder why I gathered you here today" just to see their facial expression XD

Guest OkataShin

Ahhaha, sounds like an awesome idea. I could try that as well but where I live, the elevator is used only by +60 people so they'd probably all die to heart attacks if I did something like that. They always freak out when I try to even greet them... So not working for me lol.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes, like you said, she is dayuummm xD

Tell her I said that ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if she ever need a partner in throwing shoes, you know where to find me *lol*

Guest OkataShin

@Miss R.E.D

Ahahah, I will, I will ;)

And loool, she's been doing just great alone these past years with that, but I think that I can offer your help to her. As long as you leave me out of your target-list XD

That depends on how you behave xD

Is your place still cold there? Or is it almost spring by now? Here at my place there's only rain and sunny days. *sigh* For now, it's hot in daylight and freezing cold in night time. And with holidays here, there's so many works to do. *throw books*

Guest OkataShin

@Miss R.E.D

I'm scared once again...

And it's cold as a freezing hell. -30 Celsius... So yeah, not even close to spring yet. Feels like the winter only started now...

Ah, work sucks... I totally feel you. *throws books to the same pile where yours ended*

yaaaay~! I love throwing books! *tosses the whole bookshelf* destroying party~

I wanna talk about crazy things that happened recently... umm, let's see... ah!! Found a really recent one!

This morning, I woke up with my shirt on upside down.

umm, NOPE! I meant "upside down" literally... I ripped the neck hole in the process of getting it around my waist...

btw, my English is just fine!!!

Woah, that's cold! Here it's only 24 celcius or so but somehow it became so hot today. Ugh, hate sweating.

Woah, that's cold! Here it's only 24 celcius or so but somehow it became so hot today. Ugh, hate sweating.

Gonna be in the forties for the next three days... -_-

On Tuesday it was so hot my motherboard overheated and fried itself... but is all fixed now...

Guest OkataShin

I just literally puked on my shoes. For real. I fucking hate that coffee machine now. I bought a new one, and it let all the coffee grounds through even though there was a filter paper on... !! *Throws the coffee machine into a wall*

Come on, Shin don't throw the poor machine. You said you just bought it. So how about you go to the shop back and redeem a new one. Of course, only if you have the receipt.

Guest OkataShin

Miss red... How wise do you think I am? There is just no way that I would ever remember to keep the receipt.... *cries manly*

Don't you guys agree that this guy looks a bit like will smith? O.o

tumblr_mwlkeuovOK1s51qlqo1_500.jpg

Pffhahahaha! How could you compare that guy to him xD

And Shin, really I wonder, how wise are you? -_-

I've got 0 for my mental age you know. Is there any below than 0? Negative..

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, let me think. A bit of formula there, plus and minus here... And yeah NEGATIVE!

- - - Updated - - -

Ahaha, I'm turning crazy! xD